Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to put video-images like avatar??

Go down 
+5
Elros Alvar
Tarunyada
Thylacineotway
Roger
JackyLovertjex
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

How to put video-images like avatar?? Empty
PostSubject: Moving avatars?   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:10 pm

Hello everyone!

I have a really cool moving avatar, of me and Tinky galopping on the beach. I would love to use it, but it doesn't move on STS Sad
Aren't gif avatars allowed?

Thanks in advantage!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Kaat, gif avatars are allowed, let me know if you can see my avatar moving? Very Happy
If you can't, it is your browser, if you can maybe you need to reduce the size of your avatar. While updating your profile check the maximum sizes allowed to avatars. Very Happy
If you can't do it just e-mail me and send to me the wanted avatar and I'll do it for you if I can. Very Happy

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Ah, yes! I can see your avatar move Roger. I'll see if I can reduce the size of mine, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:44 pm

JackyLovertjex wrote:
Ah, yes! I can see your avatar move Roger. I'll see if I can reduce the size of mine, thanks!

I think your avatar is already working as you wanted. bounce Very Happy

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:41 am

How do you get an avatar?
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:43 am

Thylacineotway wrote:

That's pretty simple! Just go to Profile in the menu below the forum's logo. Than you find a new menu, in which you have to click on Avatar. There you browse for a picture on your computer or you can paste a link to a picture from the internet. Good luck! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 12:47 am

Thylacineotway wrote:

Hello and welcome! Very Happy
When you go to your profile clicking "profile" on top. While changing your avatar, you can use several suggestions from the forum galery or just use any picture you like. Very Happy
If you have any troubles finding an avatar or trying to put it on your profile, you can send a private message to me or any other moderator of the forum and it will be a pleasure to help you. flower

Last edited by Roger on Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Julie, you're faster than a croc! :lol:)
Back to top Go down
Thylacineotway

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks. My avator is a picture of the Small Cat exhibit sign, Melbourne Zoo, Victoria, Australia. It is my favourite exhibit at Melbourne Zoo .Sadly it doesn't exist anymore. It closed on the 29/1/14.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Thylacineotway wrote:
Thanks. My avator is a picture of the Small Cat exhibit sign, Melbourne Zoo, Victoria, Australia. It is my favourite exhibit at Melbourne Zoo .Sadly it doesn't exist anymore. It closed on the 29/1/14.

That's a sad news. Hopefully you're building a little Zoo of Australian animal figures. Very Happy
It is great that you figured how to add an avatar to your profile. :)

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:58 pm

Small Cats was a great exhibit and I will always remember it.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:25 pm

Hello I wanna know how to put images-video like avatar, Can you help me?

Thanks  Applause Applause

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:06 am

Do you mean moving images? They're called GIF. It's a type like JPG and PNG and such. If you search on the internet for example 'horse gif', you'll find some moving horses. There are lots of sites where you can find GIF avatars.

If you want to make your own GIF, you shouldn't ask me; I've never done that, but I'm sure there are lots of tutorials on the internet.

If you found or made such an avatar, just upload it or put the link at the avatar page of your profile and it should work Wink

Good luck!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:14 pm

Thanks! I got one Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:34 pm

Maybe [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] helps?

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Thank you!! drunken drunken cheers  I will try!  Surprised
Thanks Julie !! You put a lot of Information !!  Idea 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:38 pm

But it don't works!, I wanna have this one
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 4:52 pm

I think it's too big. Try resizing it?

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I think it's too big. Try resizing it?
I also try but don't works  Neutral 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:58 pm

Pity! It's wonderful Sad 
But I like it that way too Smile 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:06 pm

They are great gifs.
But I do not like big or moving stuff as avatars/signatures much, - it makes the forum messy, IMHO Wink
Some forums are so full of them, it is almost impossible for newcommers to see what is relevant, and what is "stuffing"  Rolling Eyes Laughing 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:10 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are great gifs.
But I do not like big or moving stuff as avatars/signatures much, - it makes the forum messy, IMHO Wink
Some forums are so full of them, it is almost impossible for newcommers to see what is relevant, and what is "stuffing"  Rolling Eyes Laughing 

So should I delete mine? Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Dear, wonderful Jonas Very Happy
The gif on your signature is so small, and it is not making the discussions confusing Wink

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:42 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are great gifs.

I agree, I don't like trying to read through forums that are just filled with huge signatures and animations, and you have to figure out what is part of the thread and what isn't!  Suspect 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:52 pm

Ohhh! I am so happy it is not only because I am being senile  lol! 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:25 pm

lol! 

PostSubject: Re: How to put video-images like avatar??   How to put video-images like avatar?? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to put video-images like avatar??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next