Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

visible images even if not logged in

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

visible images even if not logged in Empty
PostSubject: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:52 pm

i wonder why some images are still visible to people even if they are not registered or logged in?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Shocked I can`t see any images if I am not logged in scratch

But I am sure, Croccobert has the ansver cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 pm

The board allows to prevent that guests can't see external links and not properly pictures. Very Happy
It means that when a picture is posted with a direct link, guests can't see the picture. When the picture is posted with a URL to a preview and is not directly linked, guests can not click the picture to see the preview page but they can see the picture although not working as a link.
For example, if you try to click on your pictures as a member, you'll be redirected to the page preview where it is hosted. As a guest, you can see your own picture but you cannot link on it. Very Happy
If you don't want that your pictures are visible to guests, you need to use the bbcode that links directly to the picture and not to the page preview. Very Happy
Susanne, I suppose you can see Sauroyd and Daria's pictures as a guest. Try to visit today's active topics of Daria's Merlin horse or Sauroyd's Mojo farm collection and let me know. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Roger wrote:

Susanne, I suppose you can see Sauroyd and Daria's pictures as a guest. Try to visit today's active topics of Daria's Merlin horse or Sauroyd's Mojo farm collection and let me know. Very Happy

Yes, you are right Very Happy
Of course Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Roger wrote:

Yes, you are right Very Happy
Of course Wink

Thanks Susanne! flower Very Happy

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:57 pm

thanks Susanne and thanks Roger for the clarification, very helpful. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visible images even if not logged in   visible images even if not logged in Empty

Back to top Go down

visible images even if not logged in
Page 1 of 1