Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shantis Dioramas....

Go down 
+38
rogerpgvg
George
Taos
Caracal
Bonnie
Advicot
landrover
Liiolii
zirkoon
75senta75
kessan
Bloodrayne
costicuba
Dum_my
Maty26
Rio
AmyJD
*Valencia Stables*
Saarlooswolfhound
Ice_twin
Jetty
Bonobo
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
A-J
Ana
mreyder
HKHollinstone
Florian
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
Roger
JonasV
LeeAnn
widukind
Shanti
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
mreyder

mreyder

Country/State : Holland

Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 10:49 pm

Looks fantastic!!! Very realistic, love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bokkerijdersburcht.nl/britains
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Wow, wow, why didn't I find this topic earlier?! affraid

Amazing diorama!!! Thank you for sharing, it's wonderful idea! Perfect background for many photos with horses, beautiful detailes, everything fantastic!  Applause  Applause  Applause 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 am

Nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:32 pm

Wow, All those details  Shocked

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Oh well, this thread needs an update! Laughing

I wanted to have a stone wall with a gate for my barn scene. So I went ahead and built one!

From this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Tor by Allereirau, on Flickr

Finished gate
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Neues Tor1 by Allereirau, on Flickr

It is working of course
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Neues Tor2 by Allereirau, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Neues Tor3 by Allereirau, on Flickr

What do you think? :)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 7:58 pm

First off - I love your attitude! "I want this and don't have it, so I'll make it!" I'm the same way! cheers

It's absolutely amazing, looks so real! I don't think I would have known it wasn't real if you didn't say you made it. Really great job! I like to make my own stuff too but I don't think mine would come out this nice. Applause

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:11 pm

As always I am so enormously impressed at your work !
Talent, - it goes without saying - and the patience ! The fantasy ! The steady hand cheers

WOW cheers bounce cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 9:37 pm

Very good!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:32 am

Wow. Just wow. Wow. Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:09 am

Shocked Beautiful drunken
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Shocked  Beautiful drunken
Indeed! cheers cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Oh, that's so lovely and beautiful drunken drunken sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:06 pm

silent reader/watcher.... but now i have to shout it out loud..... FANTASTIC! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:28 pm

Jetty wrote:
silent reader/watcher.... but now i have to shout it out loud..... FANTASTIC! Applause Applause Applause

cheers cheers cheers

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you friends!!! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:40 am

Wow those are looking so nice Shanti! drunken I wish I had the time and eagerness to do such things. Awesome cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:33 pm

Sorry for being so silent here...
Just finished some props so I could take some pictures of a "foal judging event". Hope you like it! :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Donnervogel+Filou by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Donnervogel+Filou by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Donnervogel+Filou3 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Awesome horses affraid

And absolutely wonderful diorama, - I am sure that foal is the BIS foal Very Happy Applause

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 5:56 pm

Foal Jumping Event? Is that a real sport? :3

This looks so real! Nice human figure you got there, what is it from?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:13 pm

Thank you! :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Noooo, foal judging, not foal jumping! Laughing Laughing Don't know if this is the correct description for it...
The human figure is Luke Skywalker and was in our local shops at offer. He is very movable but he doesn't like to ride.. Rolling Eyes Still he has a good hand with our horses.. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Ice_twin

Ice_twin

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Oh wow!!! I'm a bit late to this thread, but I just wanted to say how amazing your diorama is. It could almost pass for a real barn, and the attention to detail is stunning. Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Shanti wrote:
Thank you! :) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Noooo, foal judging, not foal jumping! Laughing Laughing Don't know if this is the correct description for it...
The human figure is Luke Skywalker and was in our local shops at offer. He is very movable but he doesn't like to ride.. Rolling Eyes Still he has a good hand with our horses.. cyclops

Ooow, judging.... XD That is indeed something totally different than jumping Laughing
Ah handy fella! Hope he doesn't use the force on them, although that makes the jumping a lot easier Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 am

That is truly a fantastic diorama. GREAT job and THANKS for sharing!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:45 am

Ohhhh they are stunning! drunken I need to own one of your dapple greys sometime bounce

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 9:00 am

When ever something happen in this topic, I can't help seeing it again from the beginning..SO outstanding !!! drunken
I keep seing something I didn't notice before, - like the paint "peeling" a bit at the bottom of the barn door, - just as it always does in real Laughing Applause

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shantis Dioramas....   Shantis Dioramas.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shantis Dioramas....
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next