Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers Time to vote for the SUY of February : VOTE HERE sunny
You can choose the STS 2019 Banner HERE

Share | 
 

 Club Earth + XX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-05-19
Posts : 285

PostSubject: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 4:07 pm

It seems that Club Earth also has used XX Models for its sets "To Go!". So I am not sure if this subforum is the proper one to share...

These wonderful cases just came in:
Frogs To Go and Lizards To Go, both filled with XX models. The seller also had one single snake case, but I hesitated too long, since I already have those snakes, so it was gone (from frogs and lizards he had more than one). But I rescued the pictures from ebay, so I can post them, too.
Each case is around 13 x 9 x 5, with an animal relief on the front side. Inside a folded paper with a landscape and some general animal informations.















Hope I find the snakes again one day with their case...
(Nice: 10 frogs, 9 snakes,  8 Lizards - like a count down)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Wow! I like 'em all! Esp. the snakes are very neat!
Thanks for showing Froggie sunny Congrats! cheers 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 66
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 32561

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Fantastic  cheers 

Beautyful models, and wonderful little cases  Very Happy 

Good that you got two of the sets, - CONGRATULATIONS  Applause 

_________________
Very Happy  SUSANNE  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn
Moderator
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10337

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Great find, congratulations! cheers

I have a "Horses to Go" set, with I believe 7 horses. Might be 6. I don't think there's a marking on them except for the supposed "breed" of the horse printed on the belly. Would you be interested? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Great find, congratulations! cheers

I have a "Horses to Go" set, with I believe 7 horses. Might be 6. I don't think there's a marking on them except for the supposed "breed" of the horse printed on the belly. Would you be interested? Very Happy

Wanna see 'em!!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10337

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Laughing They're in my sale thread, but I don't have individuals. I'll have to dig them out and photograph them later. Much more I still have to get photos of. Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-07-23
Posts : 5663

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Laughing They're in my sale thread, but I don't have individuals. I'll have to dig them out and photograph them later. Much more I still have to get photos of. LaughingRazz

Yess! Very Happy Cannot wait sunny cheers bounce bounce Very Happy 

_________________
Jonas

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 29502

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Very interesting and beautieful catches my dear friend!!!!!!!!

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sun May 11, 2014 12:20 am

@Froggie wrote:
It seems that Club Earth also has used XX Models for its sets "To Go!". So I am not sure if this subforum is the proper one to share...

These wonderful cases just came in:
Frogs To Go and Lizards To Go, both filled with XX models. The seller also had one single snake case, but I hesitated too long, since I already have those snakes, so it was gone (from frogs and lizards he had more than one). But I rescued the pictures from ebay, so I can post them, too.
Each case is around 13 x 9 x 5, with an animal relief on the front side. Inside a folded paper with a landscape and some general animal informations.

Hope I find the snakes again one day with their case...

Hi Froggie!  cheers I have the froggs, snakes and lizzards marked as "XX" too! http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t2864-lizards-and-snakes-by-brand-xx
And tell me please "Club Earth" and "XX" it,s the same brand or not? I don,t understand!

_________________
My topic on STS
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 29502

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Sun May 11, 2014 12:16 pm

@Sergey wrote:
@Froggie wrote:
It seems that Club Earth also has used XX Models for its sets "To Go!". So I am not sure if this subforum is the proper one to share...

These wonderful cases just came in:
Frogs To Go and Lizards To Go, both filled with XX models. The seller also had one single snake case, but I hesitated too long, since I already have those snakes, so it was gone (from frogs and lizards he had more than one). But I rescued the pictures from ebay, so I can post them, too.
Each case is around 13 x 9 x 5, with an animal relief on the front side. Inside a folded paper with a landscape and some general animal informations.

Hope I find the snakes again one day with their case...

Hi Froggie!  cheers I have  the froggs, snakes and lizzards marked as "XX" too!    http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t2864-lizards-and-snakes-by-brand-xx
And tell me please "Club Earth" and "XX" it,s the same brand or not? I don,t understand!

I dont think so, but i think XX animals where also sold by Club earth scratch 

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany
Age : 38
Joined : 2011-05-29
Posts : 1587

PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Damn! I thought i have all XX lizards and all snakes i want, but those are awesome! i need them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   

Back to top Go down
 
Club Earth + XX
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Lakeshore: Playvisions + others (club earth?)
» My PV/ Club Earth birds came!
» Soccer's Hell On Earth
» Silver Millennium Forum: Earth Kingdom Adventure!
» bonsai club Element

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: CLUB EARTH-
Jump to: