Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA animal babys with stamp feet

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
widukind
JonasV
LeeAnn
Froggie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

AAA animal babys with stamp feet Empty
PostSubject: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Recently I got these little fellas in a lot. First I wanted to do them away in the lot selling box, since I don't like the big AAA babies very much, but then I took a closer look - and was surprised:
They have stamps on their feet, showing the exact footprint of the animal. And most delicious, take a close look at the panda bear - he has different forepaw and backpaw patterns. I just love them - does anyone know which species else they made this way?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

These are so cool! And it even looks like they were never used. Congratulations! cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Aww so cute! The calf is too lovely Very Happy Congrats! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Very interesting, i never saw before!! Nice catch Beatrice!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm

How delightful  cheers 

Great for children to learn from, - and great collector's items too, I am sure  Applause Very Happy 

Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 1:09 am

I went searching for a topic like this since I got some of these in the mail today and was curious about them. I figured adding them here would be better than starting a whole new thread, especially since I do not have that calf! Do we know any more about these? Just AAA animal babies with stamps on their feet at some point?

I actually had the black leopard cub with stamp feet when I was a kid, so it was nice that I found him again. Unfortunately, these suffered in the flight from California to North Carolina and many of their stamps melted, so they wouldn't be much good for their original purpose anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 8:26 am

Of all the strange models, these must come close to the strangest , - but ever so fun and inventive cheers
So many you have. A gorgeous small collection   Applause

A terrible shame that the feet melted, - does it really get so hot in the flight affraid
It seems that only the stamps melted . The material of the stamps must have a lower melting point than the animals themselves.  Fortunately !!!!

Poor hippo calf he suffered on all four feet Rolling Eyes
But we can still see how nice the paw-prints looked Wink

Great that you added these to an existing topic.
It makes it much easier to find them all Very Happy

Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 12:15 pm

This is such an interesting idea, I love it, and certainly a wonderful added bonus that you get a combination of lovely stamps and wonderful animals! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 4:38 pm

Shocked Shocked

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 9:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], great job finding this topic. I don't remember seeing it before, not even when I was searching for informations for AAA section on TAW.
I'd be glad of listing those, how to call the series? Animal Babies with paw prints, is it the same as stamp feet? Laughing

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 10:01 pm

Very original idea to put stamps on their feet. Great find!

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Mar 22, 2022 10:59 pm

Thanks everyone! They are pretty neat, even though I disagreed as a kid and tore off the little stamps, haha.

SUSANNE wrote:

A terrible shame that the feet melted, - does it really get so hot in the flight affraid
It seems that only the stamps melted . The material of the stamps must have a lower melting point than the animals themselves.  Fortunately !!!!
It is quite a bummer! The hippo's stamps are a different color from the others, and I think a softer material since they melted so much more dramatically (the goop was all over the inside of the box). The brighter orange stamps just softened and lost their print, though that's just as bad really. But thankfully the animals themselves are just fine! Everyone was very soft and flexible for a while though. I assume it was the flight since the baggage area is not temperature controlled and we weren't having very hot weather here, but maybe it sat somewhere in CA on a hot day for a little too long, who knows! All I know is they weren't like that in the seller's images, so it must have happened in transit. scratch

Roger wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], great job finding this topic. I don't remember seeing it before, not even when I was searching for informations for AAA section on TAW.
I'd be glad of listing those, how to call the series? Animal Babies with paw prints, is it the same as stamp feet? Laughing
I have no idea what to call them, hahaha. Animal Print Stamp . . . Figures?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA animal babys with stamp feet
Page 1 of 1