Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA animal babys with stamp feet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

AAA animal babys with stamp feet Empty
PostSubject: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Recently I got these little fellas in a lot. First I wanted to do them away in the lot selling box, since I don't like the big AAA babies very much, but then I took a closer look - and was surprised:
They have stamps on their feet, showing the exact footprint of the animal. And most delicious, take a close look at the panda bear - he has different forepaw and backpaw patterns. I just love them - does anyone know which species else they made this way?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:57 pm

These are so cool! And it even looks like they were never used. Congratulations! cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Aww so cute! The calf is too lovely Very Happy Congrats! sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:11 pm

Very interesting, i never saw before!! Nice catch Beatrice!!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:03 pm

How delightful  cheers 

Great for children to learn from, - and great collector's items too, I am sure  Applause Very Happy 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA animal babys with stamp feet   AAA animal babys with stamp feet Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA animal babys with stamp feet
Page 1 of 1