Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Animal Miniature Collection

Go down 
+8
SUSANNE
widukind
landrover
Sergey
krista
LeeAnn
Roger
weaselfan93
12 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

My Animal Miniature Collection Empty
PostSubject: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 10:03 pm

I thought that I would share some photos of my miniature animal replicas. I have quite a few more than what is shown here but these are the ones I have on display. I know some forum members will find this topic interesting especially those who collect this size of animals. this topic does not showcase my standard size animals from the major brands or large figures like Vanishing wild, Smithsonian, etc. this is just the little ones from safari toobs, authentics, K&M and playvisions. here are a few decent pics from my personal camera. I hope you like them.  Very Happy What a Face 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 11:54 pm

Considering that normal sized figures are not in scale and take too much room. Actually I find interesting a collection only composed of these small figures. It could be a good option for me but now it is too late! Laughing
You have a lot of them and thanks for sharing with your good ictures. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:18 am

What a lovely collection! cheers

krista

Country/State : finland

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 12:52 am

Wow

That's a very impressive collection of small figures, Lance :)

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:09 am

Wow,wow!  Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:51 am

Many beautiful animals in your collection.

very nice pictures too  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:07 am

Very very beautieful collection, i think you know i love it. 

What is the green animal on the right side of the K&M japanese macaques? And can you please share closer pics from the line 2 and 3 in front of pic 4?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:39 am

cheers cheers cheers Applause sunny 

I could look for HOURS !!! FAN-tastic !!! drunken 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:22 am

Great collection of Minis Lance!!  Applause cheers 

I would love to see your lego LOTR Collection!  Laughing bounce bounce bounce bounce 
thanks for sharing!  Wink

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Mini collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

widukind wrote:

What is the green animal on the right side of the K&M japanese macaques? And can you please share closer pics from the line 2 and 3 in front of pic 4?

Thank you all for the nice comments. Andreas, I think it is the k&m colobus monkey but I am not sure because its not green.  Very Happy :: scratch 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:26 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
widukind wrote:

Thank you all for the nice comments. Andreas, I think it is the k&m colobus monkey but I am not sure because its not green.  Very Happy :: scratch 
Now if you say it i think thats right. But for me it looks like a green shine:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 5:46 pm

Amazing collection!  Applause cheers 
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:35 pm

OMG so many beauties and so many animals that I need too Very Happy
Gongratulations :)
What I love about those miniatures and especially animals from Playvison and K&M is there great variations of different animal species Wink
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Animal collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:33 am

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
OMG so many beauties and so many animals that I need too Very Happy
Gongratulations :)
What I love about those miniatures and especially animals from Playvison and K&M is there great variations of different animal species Wink

Thank you so much my friend!  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 am

Great looking display, you've packed a lot in there. I like the smaller animals, and also the tiny ones. I have all the Safari minis and many of the Schleich ones and enjoy the cuteness of the smaller size. Some can be quite realistic too.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Animal Miniature Collection   My Animal Miniature Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

My Animal Miniature Collection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: