Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare Schleich Horses?

Go down 
+4
*Valencia Stables*
schleich61
SUSANNE
rainbow3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rainbow3

rainbow3

Country/State : Canada

Rare Schleich Horses? Empty
PostSubject: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:07 am

I'm interested in collecting some rare schleich horses, but I barely know any!  scratch Does anyone know any older retired ones or special/limited time ones? Thanks  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 6:55 am

I think the most rare one is the "Super Pinto" Wink

Tou can also take a look at the Schleich Special Editions HERE  Very Happy 

rainbow3

rainbow3

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Thanks for the links, Susanne! I think I'll look into those.  Applause 
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:07 am

Rarest Schleich horses (regular editions):

first grouping
13222 ("mane up")

second grouping

See them here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:35 am

Yaa, the super pinto averages for around $500!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:27 am

Yes, but some have been lucky .
The boyfriend of one of our members came home and had found "A Schleich-horse" for her at a fea market for a couple of Euros. He had no idea , but it was the "Super-pinto" cheers
I am sure he was a very popular boyfriend that day month year Laughing

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:34 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Yes, but some have been lucky .
The boyfriend of one of our members came home and had found "A Schleich-horse" for her at a fea market for a couple of Euros. He had no idea , but it was the "Super-pinto" cheers
I am sure he was a very popular boyfriend that day month year Laughing

I need to find myself a boyfriend Suspect Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:44 am

something like this..... don't know what is special about this..... But the price is rather "special" Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 9:54 am

Jetty wrote:
something like this..... don't know what is special about this..... But the price is rather "special" Laughing

These Schleich-S artist horses are actually quite rare and I think 75 euros is not that expensive nowadays. I saw a seller on Marktplaats (Dutch auction site) selling the complete set of the 6 artist horses for over 1.000 euros Shocked I think that is expensive xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 12:26 pm

Wow, never seen that one. Go to Toy Dreamer, and they show all retired ones, except for a few. There are some nice Arabians too!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Jetty wrote:

That is the normal price for an "Artist's horse" without box. Without box they go for 300 - 500  Very Happy

Coorection : It should have been WITH box, of course geek

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:02 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Jetty wrote:

That is the normal price for an "Artist's horse" with box. Without box they go for 300 - 500  Very Happy

still....... to much for me.....   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drachenherzen

Drachenherzen

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 9:43 pm

hello folks^^ I hope, it is ok if I answer in that old theme. My question:
Are there some exclusive horses/animals beside superpinto which have became "much" more worth than the buying Price??? For exaple, I bought the Stable for unicorn and Pegasus, it includes a exclusive unicorn foal(with light pink mane and tail) and I wonder, if it could a collectors treasure one day or how much it already worth because it is only aviable in the set.
I buyed it not because of that XD sorry for my weird english
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Your English is fine, - and OF COURSE it is ok to open old topics Wink

I do not know about Unicorns etc, but there are some Schleich horses that are quite expensive. for instance The "Artist horses" and the Shire with upright mane .

The Brown foal from 1987 is also quite expensive if in good condition Very Happy

Drachenherzen

Drachenherzen

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: thank you, I am still learning^^
You know what? I buyed a bunch of cheap older schleich horses from an ebay user, and what did I just see? One of them seems to be the shire with upright mane you mentioned, it looks exactly the same like on the photo from toyanimalinfo and it has a 93(is that the number of the release year?)next the schleich embossed font. I looked at ebay for fun and found a few auctions for around 40€. Thank you, I didn´t knew that before you wrote it haha^^But I don´t want to resell him yet ^^
on toydreamer shop for 89 $ but I think the page seems really overpriced Neutral (???)
I could make a few photos tomorrow.
And there is actally a Superpinto for 180€ but with lots of scratches.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyMon Nov 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Drachenherzen wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: thank you, I am still learning^^
You know what? I buyed a bunch of cheap older schleich horses from an ebay user, and what did I just see? One of them seems to be the shire with upright mane you mentioned, it looks exactly the same like on the photo from toyanimalinfo and it has a 93(is that the number of the release year?)next the schleich embossed font. I looked at ebay for fun and found a few auctions for around 40€. Thank you, I didn´t knew that before you wrote it haha^^But I don´t want to resell him yet ^^
on toydreamer shop for 89 $ but I think the page seems really overpriced Neutral (???)
I could make a few photos tomorrow.
And there is actally a Superpinto for 180€ but with lots of scratches.

That was indeed a great find !!! Congrtulations cheers

Loustic

Loustic

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Yes the rarest are Super Pinto and the horse of the artist Ingo Noir who rears.
But let's not forget WWF Przewalski's horse (15003)

Back to top Go down
https://messchleich.jimdo.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare Schleich Horses?   Rare Schleich Horses? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rare Schleich Horses?
Page 1 of 1