Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)

Go down 
+16
koniminiatures
luisgm
JonasV
Dum_my
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
ulinuk
lucky luke
Ana
Elros Alvar
NightLioness
zosenwoans
PeGe
orcagirl26
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Woooow... my jaw just dropped to the floor! Hoe amazing
My feelings are just my gosh is that you in your avatar?
teatch me to paint like that master!
You are diffenetly having a girlfriend  Wink Wink Wink  tongue 
That leopard is stunning !  I love you  Applause 

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 6:11 am

Dum_my wrote:
Woooow... my jaw just dropped to the floor! Hoe amazing
My feelings are just my gosh is that you in your avatar?
teatch me to paint like that master!
You are diffenetly having a girlfriend  Wink Wink Wink  tongue 
That leopard is stunning !  I love you  Applause 

Thank you Dum_my  Very Happy , eyah, that`s me on my avatar   afro  ..and No, I don`t have a girlfriend right now  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:11 pm

That's a fantastic job, Kosta! He's like a brand new Surprised I like it very much Very Happy sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Thank you Jonesee Wink))

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:25 pm

Shame Bulgaria is not very close to the Netherlands!

luisgm

Country/State : spain

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:55 pm

I love how it looks. wonderful work congratulations
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Thank you for the nice words :)

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:16 pm

I should obviously visit the Customs section more often! Your repaint is grand - the best big cat I've seen done, I think! The body heft issue is a shame, though, but the repaint itself is really beautiful. I like the sharp detail and the gradation of the underlying tones. Beautiful.

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 am

Dum_my wrote:
Shame Bulgaria is not very close to the Netherlands!

Indeed a big shame. That repaint is just stunning! The base was already awesome, a great look for a Puma. But those spots, the face, oh my! cheers cheers cyclops bounce

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 am

Thank you so much Koniminiatures and NightLioness :))

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:18 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I missed this topic! Wow! Wow! I am amazed!

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:12 pm

I can´t see the pictures!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It´s me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

No Mgarat....it was a problem with my photos, which I posted last year...
I was using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .... but after some mounths, they all gone.
Now I`m using Photobucket ...and I don`t have problems..
:)

Mgarat

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:01 pm

Oh! what a pity! I am starting my jaguar model now and I would have liked seeing your repainted jaguar... Crying or Very sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:51 pm

:) It was one of my first repaints....and I think, it is not very good... but I keep the photos, so I`ll show them for you :) I`ll show them in my repainted wild cats topic Wink

Mgarat

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:52 pm

ok. Many thanks!!!

My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
smilodoncalifornicus

smilodoncalifornicus

Country/State : USA Minnesota

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Roger wrote:
Jesus, this is so good! cheers
That figure is a problem for me, I love it anytime I see it in a shop or here in pictures and I never bought it. I think the original pattern is good for a mass produced figure, of course nothing close to your repaint. Though, this sculpt puts me always thinking that it is more like a leopard and not a jaguar. After watching it before finished, with a less distracting color, I am not so sure that it would work as a leopard but a jaguar it is not despite your painting giving it a very convincent illusion. Very Happy
I'd love to see how it could work repainted like a leopard but watching the result, it is great also that you keep its original species designation. Very Happy
You're very talented, please keep us updated. Very Happy

Hi Roger, I agree. The PapO jaguar does not look like a Jaguar..It looks more Leopard and some kind of mix of a cat that does not even exist. To me, the Schleich jaguar is much , much more accurate
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 11:12 pm

smilodoncalifornicus wrote:
Roger wrote:
Jesus, this is so good! cheers
That figure is a problem for me, I love it anytime I see it in a shop or here in pictures and I never bought it. I think the original pattern is good for a mass produced figure, of course nothing close to your repaint. Though, this sculpt puts me always thinking that it is more like a leopard and not a jaguar. After watching it before finished, with a less distracting color, I am not so sure that it would work as a leopard but a jaguar it is not despite your painting giving it a very convincent illusion. Very Happy
I'd love to see how it could work repainted like a leopard but watching the result, it is great also that you keep its original species designation. Very Happy
You're very talented, please keep us updated. Very Happy

Hi Roger, I agree.  The PapO jaguar does not look like a Jaguar..It looks more Leopard and some kind of mix of a cat that does not even exist.  To me, the Schleich jaguar is much , much more accurate

Thanks for your comment! Very Happy Maybe that's the reason why I have the Schleich jaguar. Though, people is saying wonders about the new Safari jaguar too! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)   My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My PAPO- Jaguar repaint... and finished ;)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2