Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)

Go down 
+9
Ladytilly
boba_jagoda
JonasV
schleich61
Carola
LeeAnn
SilkySky
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
13 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) Empty
PostSubject: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 9:29 pm

Take a look at any place where second hand models are sold, and you will find Schleich riders, - these funny people with their legs sticking out like bent forks  Shocked 
They come from the sets with bridels, saddles and blakets.
The plastic tack always bereak, and untill now, the only way to get new ones was to buy a new - expensive - set, which still left a surplus rider  Rolling Eyes 

This year Schleich launced the different saddles/halters sold in handy wrapping .
Here are some examples, but there are many, - pony, western, jumping etc...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And isn't this  the dream for eveyone who has a model stable with horses ? The various things are also sold in smaller sets, like tou see on the first photo.

I predict these sets a great future !
The small sets are just over 2 Euros for saddle and collar, - about the same price as an icecream Wink
This means that kids can get them for their pocket money. Or a nice, little gift when shopping with Granny .

The packing is probably god-sent for the shops, too. I could suspect that small animals may be sold this way also.
Much easier to handle, well protected from scratches, and not nearly as easy to hold in a little hand, or to put in a pocket  Laughing

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 12:47 am

I'd love to get some for my nieces and nephews to play with when they come and visit... Maybe sometime. Thank you for posting! And of course, congrats.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SilkySky

SilkySky

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:08 am

Susanne, thank you for the pictures! These little accessories are lovely, I was waiting for them to be released- I will order some in my next Amazon purchase to feed my animals with :) The bags of grain are especially precious, such detail on such a tiny figure! I hope your animals enjoy their delicious food! Razz

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:59 am

The one dealer I visited on vacation a few weeks ago (and my favorite dealer too!) had a few of these, I think they're a great idea for kids to spend their allowance on. Very Happy I do really like the big box of accessories, unfortunately the dealer didn't have that one. Sad

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Wow these little new accessories look really impressive  cyclops Very attractive details. These are a dream for kids who play with the models, and also for those who make displays  Very Happy Well done Schleich ! And the prize and little packages are really a great idea.
As you say, Susanne, that would also be a great thing for their actual models. They arrive already in plastic bags, so I suppose the environment will not be that much more damaged already by a better packaging for all of their models.,,?  Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Carola wrote:
........They arrive already in plastic bags, so I suppose the environment will not be that much more damaged already by a better packaging for all of their models.,,?  Very Happy

Good point Very Happy

schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:42 am

Finally - new Schleich product that is well-designed, well-made and nicely painted... cheers  Great idea, Susanne, about selling animals in packages to avoid the damage caused by prying hands of young children (and neurotic parents!)... Applause 
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Thats so nice! Schleich's new boxes has a nice style and those equipments aren't bad  cheers  Congrats and thank you, Susanne!  sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:22 pm

I bought a couple of these saddles some time ago:

They are very nice, a bit different though from the previous set saddles - e.g. they miss some silver parts, recreation saddle does not have the saddle pad painted white,
but all in all, very nice :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Congrats! Smile  I really like those small packages Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 am

These are such a great idea. I've got one of the saddle sets, when I've got more spare cash I want a couple of the blanket and headcollar sets too.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:27 pm

Congrats!! I love the big pack of accesories  drunken drunken drunken drunken 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:27 am

#memememememme
#ireally want #MINES!!!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:47 am

MARTINLATIN wrote:
#memememememme
#ireally want #MINES!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing 

persefone

PostSubject: Horses, just only horses!   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Well; as everybody knows Schleich made this 2014 some horses accessories. I think accessories aren't so popular so they decided put new exclusive horses in them.

I'm only interested in horses, maybe few riders o accessories to decorate my photographs, but I don't have the money and the space to buy a stable, for example (I read it costs 96 euro...) Maybe I'll be able to buy the new riders with exclusive horses and, could be, the shower but stables or Toys r us pack are forbidden for me Sad

Do you know where can I find this horses alone?

Thank uuuuu
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 6:59 pm

I won't be surprised if the Vanners are 2015 models, don't worry. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:05 pm

I agree with LeeAnn, - except for stuff that others payed for ( Logo-stuff) , Schleich never made a new mould as an SE only  Laughing 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:53 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I agree with LeeAnn, - except for stuff that others payed for ( Logo-stuff) , Schleich never made a new mould as an SE only  Laughing 
Yes they did  scratch   Wink ...I think..Razz  The gladiator and the fire dragon with knight in 2013 is a mould SE.
So It they can make them like mould SE, and make different ones in 2015 or in different colours  Embarassed 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Elros Alvar wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Yes they did  scratch   Wink ...I think..Razz  The gladiator and the fire dragon with knight in 2013  is a mould SE.
So It they can make them like mould SE, and make different ones in 2015 or in different colours  Embarassed 

You are right and I am wrong  cheers 

Thankyou, Alvar Very Happy

schleich61

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:00 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Yes they did  scratch   Wink ...I think..Razz  The gladiator and the fire dragon with knight in 2013  is a mould SE.

I'm not sure what the definition of a 'special edition' is as we are using that term... scratch I assume that it does not include
biegefiguren or werbefiguren?
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 1:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Elros Alvar wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

XD, Thank you Susanne, Razz  but maybe you're right haha and I'm wrong with the 2015 horses lol!  Laughing 

*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:19 pm

Laughing Laughing 
Alvaro, I just hope that they are 2015-models, so I can get them  Laughing 

Phil, - bendies are not SEs, - they were their standard range for many years.

But I am also in doubt about Werbefiguren ( what is that in English, btw ?).
And the set from Marbach contains a little Marbach stable-lad, but the horse is standard ...

Some picture for those who may not know what I am talking about :

schleich61

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 10:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Laughing Laughing 
Alvaro, I just hope that they are 2015-models, so I can get them  Laughing 

Phil, - bendies are not SEs, - they were their standard range for many years.

But I am also in doubt about Werbefiguren ( what is that in English, btw ?).
And the set from Marbach contains a little Marbach stable-lad, but the horse is standard ...

Some picture for those who may not know what I am talking about :

Great examples shown in the photos, Susanne. They perfectly illustrate what we are talking about. I don't know what the correct definition of
'special edition' is. 'Werbefiguren' translates to "advertising figure" I believe. The koala set and the gardener/salesman (what exactly is he?) are good examples of these, but the new Marbacher set was to commemorate a single equestrian show, if memory serves.

The only reason I asked about 'biegefiguren' is because so many of them were produced as advertising figurines for specific companies/corporations... scratch 
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 5:45 pm

I collect stables to, but too buy two of then to get the specials??? I have to think about that.. I don't think the tinkers are 2015 models, they are exclusive and I have never seen a excluvise model with the regular horses..

Ik really like the new accesories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)   horses - New accessories for the Schleich horses :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

New accessories for the Schleich horses :-)
Page 1 of 1