Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my horse collection....

Go down 
+7
LeeAnn
Roger
SUSANNE
Elros Alvar
remowshake
Bloodrayne
Jetty
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

my horse collection.... Empty
PostSubject: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

my horse collection, you can see my favourites are the fjord and the Friesian  Very Happy 

my other collection are soon to follow.... have to make room first scratch
the open space is for the Mojo Horse.... i'm still waiting for.. Sad 
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:14 pm

That looks great!
Your special Fjord/Friesian cabinet is wonderful. I really like that one.

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Wooow!!! AMAZING ! Very Happy Congratulations!

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Beautiful Collection Jetty!cheers  I love the fjords, they're soooo many  Cool Cool bounce bounce cheers 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 pm

WONDERFUL collection, - with Special Editions and all...and ALL those Fjords !!! Applause cheers 

It looks great with the green stuff, too. As we say in Danish : The dot above the i Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Really beautiful looking collection. They look so nice in that way. Very Happy
If you like horse breeds started with a F I have some more to suggest: Faroe Pony, Falabella, Fell Pony, Finnhorse, Flemish, Fleuve, Flores Pony, Foutanké, Frederiksborg , Freiberger, Furioso, etc.Laughing
With Google I almost look an expert! tongue

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:26 pm

Great collection! I love your Fjords, can you tell I like fjords? Laughing

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:49 pm

[quote="Animal_Figures_4U"]Great collection! I love your Fjords, can you tell I like fjords? Laughing

[/quotewell....looking at your avatar I would say YES cheers

Last edited by Jetty on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Roger, I only like the F if there is an JORD or RIESIAN behind it.... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:53 pm

Thank you all!.... there is off course the BREYER FJORD but he don't fit with the little ones, I will show him later!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:08 pm

Jetty wrote:
Roger, I only like the F if there is an JORD or RIESIAN behind it.... Very Happy 

Laughing Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Roger wrote:
Really beautiful looking collection. They look so nice in that way. Very Happy
If you like horse breeds started with a F I have some more to suggest: Faroe Pony, Falabella, Fell Pony, Finnhorse, Flemish, Fleuve, Flores Pony, Foutanké, Frederiksborg , Freiberger, Furioso, etc.Laughing
With Google I almost look an expert! tongue

Frederiksborger cheers

Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 pm

and here is Henry, he is my favorite!
He has a little hole in his nose, is that normal, since he is my only breyer i don't know...
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:11 pm

I can see what's your favorite breed... cheers This absolutely beautiful collection, Jetty! I love the display and your great photos cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 2:54 pm

Jetty wrote:

He has a little hole in his nose, is that normal, since he is my only breyer i don't know...

All newer OFP Breyers have a ventilation hole in their nose or mouth to allow the gasses to escape. Older Breyers don't have this whole, which causes them to "bloat," and they do look quite funny.  Laughing On the opposite side of bloating is the dreaded vinegar syndrome, another problem of not having air holes.

Here's an example of a bloated horse:

Notice that this horse is the FAS, and this is how the FAS looks not-bloated.

Laughing 

Some people plug up the ventilation hole, and let the horse sit out in the hot sun on top of their car, to make it bloat. An unusual practice, that's for sure...

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Jetty wrote:

All newer OFP Breyers have a ventilation hole in their nose or mouth to allow the gasses to escape. Older Breyers don't have this whole, which causes them to "bloat," and they do look quite funny.  Laughing On the opposite side of bloating is the dreaded vinegar syndrome, another problem of not having air holes.

That's interesting but haven't Breyer thought in a better place to put that hole? Laughing

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 4:14 pm

HaHaHa , you are right Roger, a better place would be under his tail.... that is where the gas normally comes out... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
But thanks LeeAnn, I did not now that, so glad I learned something new today Applause cheers 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 9:13 pm

A very nice horse collection!! Congrats

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Jetty wrote:
HaHaHa , you are right Roger, a better place would be under his tail.... that is where the gas normally comes out... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 

Laughing Exactly! Wink

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:43 am

widukind wrote:
A very nice horse collection!! Congrats
Thanks!... but I m not done yet.... I have a wishlist.... but that is another topic..  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:35 pm

Poor horse  Shocked And some people do that ON PURPOSE  affraid 

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Wonderful collection Very Happy And of course, no horse collection can be without Anna's Fjord ! I hope you'll soon get her(The MOJO fjord  Wink )

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

Frisians, Frisians, Frisians, Frisians, Frisians!!  bounce bounce cheers
Very nice collection Very Happy 

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:19 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Frisians, Frisians, Frisians, Frisians, Frisians!!  bounce bounce cheers
Very nice collection Very Happy 
Can get enough of them..... tongue 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:38 pm

Roger wrote:

That's interesting but haven't Breyer thought in a better place to put that hole? Laughing

Jetty wrote:
But thanks LeeAnn, I did not now that, so glad I learned something new today Applause cheers 

Laughing Most customizers will plug the hole in the nose or mouth, and add a new one between the legs.  Embarassed

PostSubject: Re: my horse collection....   my horse collection.... Empty

Back to top Go down

my horse collection....
Page 1 of 1