Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 

my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DebbSpell

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

Hey every one :)

This is my collection so far, all of them are horses, right now i have schleich, breyer, Peter stone, safari, (1) papo, some old grand champions, porcelains and others. i alredy had bullyland but there´s something about the mojo, Bullyland and Papo quality that i dont like (the horses dont seem to have much details...)

New CollectA, Schleich and some new Breyer´s are on their way. so i will be updating the collection! i hope they dont take too long i´m a bit ancious Very Happy

Here are some general group pictures... i will be more than happy to answer any question or take more pictures if someone wants Very Happy
I´m actualy looking for some vintage schleich horses (too dificult to find) but even so i will post something with their pictures, who knows i might be lucky! also take a quick look at the models i´m selling or trading! there might be something you like.

thanks for looking Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:32 am

A phantastic collection Debora!! Congrats!!

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:00 am

awesome horse figures collection
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 am

What a fantastic collection !!! WOW cheers

So much beauty ! Sad(o)):
Thankyou for sharing your unique collection with us !

Laughing Imagine somebody entering your place and thinking : "I wonder what Debb is interested in ? " Laughing

I see you like cats, too ? cat

DebbSpell

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What a fantastic collection !!! WOW cheers

So much beauty ! Sad(o)):
Thankyou for sharing your unique collection with us !

Laughing Imagine somebody entering your place and thinking : "I wonder what Debb is interested in ? " Laughing

I see you like cats, too ? cat

Yes i do. well i love all animals.. but specialy horses and cats.
My grand mother from holland, she´s crazy about cats and my dutch ount was a horse lover as well :) i got most of her collection after she was diagnosed with alzheimer. the wooden horses where from her...(its my way of remembering her) , i guess they gave me this type of likings :)

My grandmother as her own collection of cats! and she alredy gave me a tiny part of it (but i dont have space to display them :/ i need showcase for them.
I´m a animal volunteer in my country, i alredy helped some baby cats over here :) i have plenty of pictures of them! i think you would love them they were so little and cute :3
here are some lovely pictures!!! hope you like them, the last one is my cat LUCKY Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Arrrhw ! Lucky surely looks like he is a very lucky cat cheers

Wellcome in the club of cat-lovers here in the forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a fantastic collection of cat models you have ! And lots of siamese kitties Very Happy
It is good that you have them, both for their beauty and as a remembrance of your Grandmother as she used to be.
Alzheimer is a most horrible disease. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother !!!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Also nice kitties

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Arrrhw ! Lucky surely looks like he is a very lucky cat cheers

Wellcome in the club of cat-lovers here in the forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a fantastic collection of cat models you have ! And lots of siamese kitties Very Happy
It is good that you have them, both for their beauty and as a remembrance of your Grandmother as she used to be.
Alzheimer is a most horrible disease. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother !!!!

thanks :) bought my ount and my grand mother they are still alive.
my ount is the one having alzheimer i havent seen her for 7 years
my grand mother as now 67 years i think :)
i see you love cats ! thats great they are lovely and the best pet to have :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Great collection!
Back to top Go down
DebbSpell

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

thanks every one! it´s lovely to be able to share it :)
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Horses everywhere:)
I like it!

Neat collection, thank you for sharing the photos. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 pm

Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

Back to top Go down
http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   Today at 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down

my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1