Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.

Go down 
+3
sauroid
widukind
DebbSpell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DebbSpell

DebbSpell

Country/State : Portugal

my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. Empty
PostSubject: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 am

Hey every one :)

This is my collection so far, all of them are horses, right now i have schleich, breyer, Peter stone, safari, (1) papo, some old grand champions, porcelains and others. i alredy had bullyland but there´s something about the mojo, Bullyland and Papo quality that i dont like (the horses dont seem to have much details...)

New CollectA, Schleich and some new Breyer´s are on their way. so i will be updating the collection! i hope they dont take too long i´m a bit ancious Very Happy

Here are some general group pictures... i will be more than happy to answer any question or take more pictures if someone wants Very Happy
I´m actualy looking for some vintage schleich horses (too dificult to find) but even so i will post something with their pictures, who knows i might be lucky! also take a quick look at the models i´m selling or trading! there might be something you like.

thanks for looking Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:32 pm

A phantastic collection Debora!! Congrats!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:00 pm

awesome horse figures collection
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 pm

What a fantastic collection !!! WOW cheers

So much beauty ! Sad(o)):
Thankyou for sharing your unique collection with us !

Laughing Imagine somebody entering your place and thinking : "I wonder what Debb is interested in ? " Laughing

I see you like cats, too ? cat

DebbSpell

DebbSpell

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 10:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
What a fantastic collection !!! WOW cheers

So much beauty ! Sad(o)):
Thankyou for sharing your unique collection with us !

Laughing Imagine somebody entering your place and thinking : "I wonder what Debb is interested in ? " Laughing

I see you like cats, too ? cat

Yes i do. well i love all animals.. but specialy horses and cats.
My grand mother from holland, she´s crazy about cats and my dutch ount was a horse lover as well :) i got most of her collection after she was diagnosed with alzheimer. the wooden horses where from her...(its my way of remembering her) , i guess they gave me this type of likings :)

My grandmother as her own collection of cats! and she alredy gave me a tiny part of it (but i dont have space to display them :/ i need showcase for them.
I´m a animal volunteer in my country, i alredy helped some baby cats over here :) i have plenty of pictures of them! i think you would love them they were so little and cute :3
here are some lovely pictures!!! hope you like them, the last one is my cat LUCKY Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Arrrhw ! Lucky surely looks like he is a very lucky cat cheers

Wellcome in the club of cat-lovers here in the forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a fantastic collection of cat models you have ! And lots of siamese kitties Very Happy
It is good that you have them, both for their beauty and as a remembrance of your Grandmother as she used to be.
Alzheimer is a most horrible disease. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother !!!!

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:08 am

Also nice kitties

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DebbSpell

DebbSpell

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Arrrhw ! Lucky surely looks like he is a very lucky cat cheers

Wellcome in the club of cat-lovers here in the forum Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What a fantastic collection of cat models you have ! And lots of siamese kitties Very Happy
It is good that you have them, both for their beauty and as a remembrance of your Grandmother as she used to be.
Alzheimer is a most horrible disease. I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother !!!!

thanks :) bought my ount and my grand mother they are still alive.
my ount is the one having alzheimer i havent seen her for 7 years
my grand mother as now 67 years i think :)
i see you love cats ! thats great they are lovely and the best pet to have :)
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:58 am

Great collection!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
DebbSpell

DebbSpell

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:44 pm

thanks every one! it´s lovely to be able to share it :)
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:07 am

Horses everywhere:)
I like it!

Neat collection, thank you for sharing the photos. :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:33 am

Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.   my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates. Empty

Back to top Go down

my Horse collection so far :) some new on their way ...will need updates.
Page 1 of 1