Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!

Go down 
+72
pipsxlch
rogerpgvg
Jill
Caracal
Taos
Stripedhyena
Concavenator
Mitsukuni
Burgerenby
Bonnie
George
Joliezac
alarikh
Advicot
spacelab
RtasVadumee
tjjtjjtjja
Steve170
Pardofelis
bmathison1972
Megaptera
Jolly Reaper
Catman
Florian
jarda
kessan
LindsyCreedon
Tylosaurus
Iuri97
castlerigg
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
WhiteLightning Wolf
elephas_maximus
Brunno
Bowhead Whale
WILLYBACOMAN
Bluemoonvixen
ezra18
Chris Sweetman
Roger
NightLioness
Tarunyada
skysthelimit
Ana
SUSANNE
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
HKHollinstone
sauroid
Kristie
Dutch Bear
persefone
blackdanter
sadie3112
lucky luke
JonasV
CilleDK
DaveScriv
landrover
75senta75
ulinuk
scot(t)
Tiermann
weaselfan93
smallscaleworld
LeeAnn
NandO
Saarlooswolfhound
76 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Vossenvrouwtje

Vossenvrouwtje

Country/State : The Netherlands

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 2:57 pm

I'm new to this forum. I've been photographing foxes since 2011 and my fox collection is growing and growing. I'll take some photos once I get home.
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

Country/State : uk

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 6:57 pm

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:
I'm new to this forum. I've been photographing foxes since 2011 and my fox collection is growing and growing. I'll take some photos once I get home.

welcome to the forum Vossenvrouwtje! your avatar is wonderful - I can see you have a very special relationship with foxes!
Looking forward to seeing your 'captive' ones as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 6:59 pm

Roger wrote:
I received a fabulous surprise package from our dear friend Paige and among many great figures, there were two foxes. One is a duplicate but the other is just my most sought after fox.
Oh, this is the only fox I have those automatic searches on Ebay and I often receive alerts for stuffed Wild Republic fennecs. Laughing It was such a huge excitment when I unwrapped it and the illusive and beautiful K&M AZA Fennec was there! Very Happy
I coudn't immagine a most exciting way to receive this figure. A gift, a surprise and from a big friend! flower
I received also a 2nd Arctic fox from the Wild Republic Polar Nature tube.
Nevertheless, now I only have eyes for my new Fennec which you will see
later together with my other Fennecs. Wink

Thanks, Paige! It took some time for your name to join the Fox Wall of Fame, but you did it in a very stylish manner. cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Congratulations Roger on such a fantastic gift from Paige! It is a very lovely model indeed!
These are the best surprises Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 9:11 pm

Thank you so much Annette! flower

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

Welcome on forum! Your avatar is just the best! cheers
We have threads on forum where you can show your photos of your real pictures and please feel free to open a topic about your collection. You can also do it here although a new topic would be much better. That sounds quite exciting and I'm looking forward to see your collection. Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 2:15 am

Congrats Roger, beautiful gifts cheers cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 12:11 pm

Thanks Fernando! Very Happy

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 12:12 pm

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vossenvrouwtje

Vossenvrouwtje

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:06 pm

sunny wrote:
Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

welcome to the forum Vossenvrouwtje!  your avatar is wonderful - I can see you have a very special relationship with foxes!
Looking forward to seeing your 'captive' ones as well Very Happy

Thank you! I do. Sadly I haven't seen one in two months. I've developed a bond with some of them. Here's a part of my collection [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vossenvrouwtje

Vossenvrouwtje

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 8:49 pm

Roger wrote:

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

We have threads on forum where you can show your photos of your real pictures and please feel free to open a topic about your collection. You can also do it here although a new topic would be much better. That sounds quite exciting and I'm looking forward to see your collection. Very Happy

Thanks for the warm welcome ☺ I'm gonna try and figure out how this forum works. I haven't been on one in years. I'll open up my own topic soon. Didn't mean to hijack yours 😅
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:04 pm

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:
Roger wrote:

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

Thanks for the warm welcome ☺ I'm gonna try and figure out how this forum works. I haven't been on one in years. I'll open up my own topic soon. Didn't mean to hijack yours 😅

Laughing No problem! Wink I wish I could display my collection as yours but maybe I will be able of doing it sooner than I expected. Very beautiful collection, I'm looking forward to see your topic preferrably with closer pictures of your models. Very Happy

Vossenvrouwtje

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 9:10 pm

Roger wrote:
Vossenvrouwtje wrote:
Roger wrote:

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

Laughing No problem! Wink I wish I could display my collection as yours but maybe I will be able of doing it sooner than I expected. Very beautiful collection, I'm looking forward to see your topic preferrably with closer pictures of your models. Very Happy

Thanks. I'll try to take some better photos of the ones in the display cases. Question: how do you turn on notifications or watch a topic?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2023 10:14 pm

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

Thanks. I'll try to take some better photos of the ones in the display cases. Question: how do you turn on notifications or watch a topic?

I don't know how you use the forum. If you use the dedicated app, you will be notified from the moment you post in a topic. If you receive e-mail alerts, you will be e-mailed anytime there is a new post after your last visit in a topic you posted or that you are watching.
To watch a topic you can click the button "Watch this topic" you can find at the bottom right of the page. Check this printscreen . Feel free to ask for any help or pm me if you want.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 9:24 am

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

Welcome here

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Dec 30, 2023 8:27 pm

Roger wrote:
Vossenvrouwtje wrote:
Roger wrote:

Vossenvrouwtje wrote:

I'm looking forward to see your complete collection. bounce
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 11:19 pm

those are my first foxes of 2024 which I got through a trade with @KIKE DOGS.
Most of them are spare ones but the first two are new in my collection.
First, this little and lovely model, I hope this is a fox and it is marked Jennifer as far as I can see.
I don't know a brand called Jennifer and maybe this is a character name. It is tiny, weighs 3g and it is made of a material similar to Starlux.

The other model is this large hollow figure. The Learning Resources Fox.

Those I already have in my collection but all of them are tiny figures I love. I will decide what to do with them. Maybe they will get new owners or they will stay with me. scratch
From left, Nayab (small), K&M 1998 Wilderness Nature tube, PV mini/Playspace, Nature World, Unknown and the wonderful Bible Quest.
From this assortment you can easily conclude these arrived from the New World, namely Mexico. Very Happy

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 11:42 pm

I like a lot Jennifer! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sunny

sunny

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 12:22 am

congratulations on your foxes Roger!
I too like the first one. It has a nice pose and size. And I like the pose of the Nature World one as well!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 9:34 am

Nice adds Rogério Very Happy The mysterious tiny one is really great, could you show more pics ?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 5:44 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 6:36 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice adds Rogério Very Happy  The mysterious tiny one is really great, could you show more pics ?

I think this isn't a fox but a Noah's Pals Jackal
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 8:00 pm

Thanks Alain, Annette, Christophe and Taylor! Very Happy

Kikimalou wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Nice adds Rogério Very Happy  The mysterious tiny one is really great, could you show more pics ?

I think this isn't a fox but a Noah's Pals Jackal

Yes it is, Christophe! I'm glad you are here to rescue your hollow-headed crocodile friend. Laughing
... and to put it worse, I already have it. affraid Someone on forum mentioned that when you don't know what you already have in your collection, it means your collection is getting too big. It works as a perfect euphemism to me. :)  I suspected it was not a fox since the begining but it was not enough to find out.
Do you still need pictures of it?

Here is Jason with a pair of Jennifers. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 5:53 pm

I like Jennifer, regardless of whether it's a fox or a jackal. Did Noah's Pals give her the name Jennifer? The bunch of small foxes is great too, they go very well together. It looks like the Learning Resources fox consists of two parts. I suppose it isn't a puzzlemal?

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:13 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
I like Jennifer, regardless of whether it's a fox or a jackal. Did Noah's Pals give her the name Jennifer? The bunch of small foxes is great too, they go very well together. It looks like the Learning Resources fox  consists of two parts. I suppose it isn't a puzzlemal?

Noah's Pals gives names to all the figures starting with the same letter as the animal. In this case, being a jackal, the names start with J, Jennifer for the female and Jason for the male.
I think my extra one could be repainted as a Corsac fox but that's something I can't do.
By the way, these jackals were marketed at 1:24 scale but they look really tiny, I don't know if they are really too large for 1:32 scale. scratch
I would say that this figure from Learning Resources is a single-use puzzlemal because no matter how hard I try, I can't separate the pieces. Laughing
It's just another one of those hollow figures molded in two pieces that join together transversely like Wild Republic's Polybags, and not longitudinally.

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 6:23 pm

Jackals are quite small, only slightly larger than a red fox. A quick search on Wikipedia tells me that their maximum shoulder height is 50 cm. That is 2.1 cm in 1/24 scale and 1.5 cm in 1/32 scale. I suspect they aren't so small that they would be fine for 1/32 scale.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!   Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Collection of Foxes - 26th March 2024, a very stubborn fox!
Page 31 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next