Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D

Go down 
+12
dr.jones
Tupolew Tu-154
Carola
75senta75
scot(t)
donny ong
Tiermann
Roger
Sergey
Saarlooswolfhound
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D Empty
PostSubject: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm

If you like dinos with colours, and love 'topses, what could be more wonderful than Collectas Ceratopsids  cheers 
With a lot of help from Roger and Yvette, I now have a whole, wonderful flock , thankyou, friends Very Happy

Looking at them, I began humming Carl Nielsen's Maskerade, - I wonder why  Laughing 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Triceratops :

Triceratops calf :

The dancing Styracosaurus :

Pachyrhinosaurus

Chasmosaurus:

Achelousaurus :

Torosaurus

Kosmoceratops :

Utahceratops:

Diabloceratops :

Xenoceratops, - the beautyful new guy from 2014  Very Happy 

There are lots of more species, I hope to see more from CollectA Wink

Last edited by SUSANNE on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 pm

cheers cheers cheers 

Great dinos from some great people Very Happy Congratulations!

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Beautiful herd of fearsome horned Dino's. I didn't realize collectA had so many under their belt!
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:13 pm

Many thanks Susanne!  Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause 

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Thankyou  cheers cheers 

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:28 pm

You're a real ceratopsian collector! Very Happy I remember your preference for parasaurolophus and so but no doubts that these impressive looking creatures are more suitable for your charming taste. Wink
I also love ceratopsians and CollectA has an interesting collection of them. Nice to see them altogether in your great pictures! flower

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Great group photos Susanne. I really like ceratopsids as well. Some beautiful ones there.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 3:21 am

Wonderful! Thanks for the photos.

Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:37 am

Great thread! Thank you Susanne.

(Is the one unlabeled little dude a kosmoceratops? or rather, I think the torosaurus is labeled 'torosaurus' in one place and 'kosmoceratops' at another and the kosmoceratops is nameless.  Sad )
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 9:11 am

Thankyou, dear Friends Very Happy

scot(t) wrote:
Great thread! Thank you Susanne.

(Is the one unlabeled little dude a kosmoceratops? or rather, I think the torosaurus is labeled 'torosaurus' in one place and 'kosmoceratops' at another and the kosmoceratops is nameless.  Sad )

Yes, he is a Kosmoceratops ! Uhh, poor, beautyful Kosmo Shocked  - now I have given him a name, too  drunken 
Thanks from him and me , Scott  flower 

75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:10 pm

Beautiful photos, Susanne. The dinosaurs of CollectA are really impressive. Very beautiful colors, many details. So, if you start with some of them - soon you will have all. I love you 

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Those are some lovely flashy beasts  cheers 

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 pm

Thankyou, dear ladies Wink

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 pm

Nice herd. ^^

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:17 am

I had the same idea..collect Ceratopsids! Now i have 2 Papo Styracosaurus and Collecta Styracosaurus (i love this beast) , but i'm waiting for Collecta Torosaurus and Utahceratops and Schleich Triceratops. Also want to buy Schleich Pentaceratops (another strange beast) and more!!!:)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 8:50 am

dr.jones wrote:
I had the same idea..collect Ceratopsids! Now i have 2 Papo Styracosaurus and Collecta Styracosaurus (i love this beast) , but i'm waiting for Collecta Torosaurus and Utahceratops and Schleich Triceratops. Also want to buy Schleich Pentaceratops (another strange beast) and more!!!:)

Good taste  cheers lol! 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:08 pm

Beautieful dinosaur figurines!!  Congrats Susanne!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 7:12 pm

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 4:37 am

Very good variety, thanks for sharing and  cheers  cheers 

Kosmoceratops ......is very interesting, I think that is other posibility for my collection.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:17 pm

Two more horned dinos from Collecta this year cheers

A shy and timid, quietly coloured Nasutoceratops and a large, loud, macho Medusaceratops cheers

Aren't they beautyful ? Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 11:33 pm

They are realy beautiful :)))
great colors !
Congratulations Applause

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Yes, brands are giving us more and more ceratopsians and in very different colors and patterns, the boring era of the never ending triceratops ended. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 11:35 am

The new charmer of 2016 : The Mercuriceratops ready for the Olympic Games in funny hats clown Laughing

As you can see on his gace, he is a very kind and friendly dino, and gets well along with everybody on the shelf drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 pm

you never let your ceratopsian fever to vanish. You always revealed some particular interest in the old charming CollectA ceratopsians and your love is being gifted by the brand with a continuous release of new funny nose friends. I love this Mercury, he looks like a kind bull of a strange breed. Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:13 pm

Laughing Perhaps his name i Merdinand cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D   Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny hats and noses : CollectA's Ceratopsids :-D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next