Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)

Go down 
+13
persefone
Silver Unicornis
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
widukind
SyLoBe
Roger
A-J
JonasV
LeeAnn
Fisva
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 pm

It was great before, and now even better! I didn't know that was possible! Applause Applause Applause cheers

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Ana wrote:
Fisva wrote:
Oh, thank you girls for the explanation, now I get it scratch God, why does it have to be so complicated? I thought all horses move likewise, haha Laughing  But well, somebody has to be very observant to notice the difference Smile

I don't want to touch it anymore because any changes would be visible, though I guess it will annoy me a little bit from now on knowing that the movement should be different... lol.

Noo, you don't have any reason to be annoyed, it is beautiful work! No worries about the gaits, it's just for the info, take it easy Very Happy

Haha, you know Anna, what has been seen cannot be unseen lol!

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
It was great before, and now even better! I didn't know that was possible! Applause Applause Applause cheers

Thank you cheers

boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:41 pm

We had a gait topic in the "Wildlife" subforum, so I'll just put it here,
yes it could be a phase of a canter:
boba_jagoda wrote:
Note that he could also be cantering:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:46 am

Fisva wrote:
Thank you very much dear friends!

Roger wrote:
For me it was wonderful as it was before and now it keeps being wonderful. Very Happy Maybe the pose is better but I don't understand anything of gaits. Very Happy

Haha, I had to Google it... Laughing

Very Happy It is great to learn something new, though you don't have to feel too much worried about the gait, once I told the grey/white Friesian from Schleich couldn't be a Friesian because they're all black. Suddenly, many people explained me that it is possible crossing it with I don't know what. I can't see a single person worried for having a "white" Friesian. You have a Hucul that inherited its body from a Icelandic so obviously he can also inherit the gait! Laughing I love it! flower

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:36 am

Thank you boba_jagoda and Rogerio!

Roger wrote:
You have a Hucul  that inherited its body from a Icelandic so obviously he can also inherit the gait! Laughing  I love it! flower

lol!

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:44 pm

I don't think i see all you customs, but it's one of the best customs i have ever seen
Not to offend anyone but , its so soft and life like.
The paint job is excelend!!!! I love you
and i think i wanne see one picture of the real horse if i can ask that ?
i like that in model horses :p
You can relate to them, and this one goos a little furter for you because she look like your favorite.

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:39 am

Dum_my wrote:
I don't think i see all you customs, but it's  one of the best customs i have ever seen
Not to offend anyone but , its so soft and life like.
The paint job is excelend!!!!  I love you
and i think i wanne see one picture of the real horse if i can ask that ?
i like that in model horses :p
You can relate to them, and this one goos a little furter for you because she look like your favorite.

Thank you very much. Here's the real horse :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:49 pm

Incredible! The head seems to be coloured like in black horse but spots on the belly look like bay. And add to this yet the blue eye. Quite outstanding colours this horse has! Very Happy

Maybe you can send photos of her to the Polish website "Genetyka Umaszczenia Koni" as it seems to be very interesting horse, maybe they will tell you something more about it's possible genetics (if it's not just the summer shaded black on her belly actually it can be a genetic chimera so basically two horses in one) Very Happy

EDIT, I actually think she probably is just sun shaded black, but very very pretty colours anyway sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 pm

Very lovely horse, it has indeed nice coloring.
The licht bay with the black is special I love you
The miniatuur of her look so incredable like her! amazing

PostSubject: Re: Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)   Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich retired Icelandic horse changed into Hucul horse (more pics p.2)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2