Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   Empty
PostSubject: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 pm

This year, Kaiyodo produced two least weasels in summer and winter clothes. The company used the same mold for the two versions. Non native from Japan, the least weasel is now a part of the Hokkaido wild life, that's why we can find these models in the new CapsuleQ series about the fauna of Japan.

You will find a lot of facts about the species on Wikipedia Wink

And now some pics!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:19 pm

May we have a dance ? Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 10:22 pm

They are gorgeous, Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 11:17 pm

Ohhhh ! One of the most beautyful critters on earth cheers

Absolutely wonderful models, - and great photos, as alsways from Christophe Applause

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:01 am

Is very nice, specially the white model.

thanks for sharing

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:04 am

I see that those are from the same set as the superb fox you've sent to me. Very Happy
They're equally excelent figures, Northern least weasels. Why Northern? Because only those change seasonally their coat color being white in the Winter like a hermine. But how do we know it is not a stoat/hermine? Because we can see the shorter tail and specially that it lacks the black tip on tail as we find in stoats. Well, I don't intend to teach anything to anyone, I only want to accentuate that these small things are very important to determine what is a good figure and Japanese are very good with it. cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 4:58 am

Thank you everybody Very Happy

Rogério, what to tell more? Accuracy, that's why I love to collect these japanese beauties, despite they are puzzles. Japanese sculptors and companies nearly always favor accuracy and I'm happy to see that Occidental style companies are now trying to follow this path. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:55 am

Congrats Chris! Both are stunning!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 11:12 am

Thank you Ken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:11 pm

A nice weasel!!  Congrats Kiki:)  How is the quality? I got my first in a poor quality and the second i had to glue it.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:51 pm

I had no major quality problem with this set Andreas, despite they are IMHO not as fine as the 2013 production.

I'm sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou    The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou   Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2014 Kaiyodo CapusleQ Museum Least weasels: A walkaround by kikimalou
Page 1 of 1