Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
widukind
Roger
arafan
LeeAnn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:03 pm

A very well painted model, for a Mojo bounce

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15260195871_19c298b7a4

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15263281675_1c2191876a

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15260195521_7ff2c1c3f5

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15076534269_5ab2ed047e

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15262894472_74b75ebe1c

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15076718378_03d0bf9530

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15076584490_c7f1c9f9ff

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15262893402_71897b9a12

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15076717277_8efafe1b9c

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15076716908_81263393e2

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15260193101_36f0064c61

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15263280215_d7ed658957

Compared with Schleich:

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15336306905_c4fb7901c1

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15333134621_e9b26c31c5

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15149768557_60aeb0f532

Last edited by Animal_Figures_4U on Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:28 pm

Is that a repaint? affraid
I really like it, congratulations! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 10:57 pm

I haven't seen yet that horse in real, it is one of my favorites from Ana so thanks for your walk around. Very Happy
Don't you have the Schleich Quarter for size comparison? I suspect they fit nicely and both seem to be very good figures. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 12:22 am

Thanks to you both Very Happy

Bryan, no, he's OF - original finish. I'm shocked too, how nice the paintwork is!

I do Roger, I can get a few comparison photos when I have the cube back out.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:25 am

Nice pics and nice horse!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:31 am

Gosh ! Did you just buy this one ? Shocked
Is he from Hobby Lobby ?

The paintwork is VERY differnet from mine , - I'll have to take a comarison picture bounce
That paintwork gives the sculpting much more justice, - let't s hope Mojo will take up this as their standar bounce bounce

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:32 am

Thank you Andreas and Susanne cheers

Yes, I just got this one from Hobby Lobby. They've had them for a while, but the paint was so bad you could barely see what color it was supposed to be, it was that rubbed off. affraid But they just got a new shipment, so I picked up one for myself and one to customize cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:10 pm

Indeed very surprising paintwork - and he looks almost glossy cyclops

I'm not completely aware of how the model has been painted for previous batches, but indeed he looks very good for a Mojo cheers

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:16 pm

I remember seeing that somewhere and liked it but he's just a regular horse for me. The model is by Anna? I need to say that I appreciate Anna's work but this horse just doesn't hit me. Nice color and good walk around although. :) Thanks LeeAnn!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:21 pm

Compared with Schleich:

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15336306905_c4fb7901c1

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15333134621_e9b26c31c5

mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion 15149768557_60aeb0f532

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 3:04 am

I always see This Horse at Hobby Lobby, and I like the pose, color, and texture, however I could never find one that is not covered in blemishes.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:19 pm

Takama wrote:
I always see This Horse at Hobby Lobby, and I like the pose, color, and texture, however I could never find one that is not covered in blemishes.

This was my problem for a very long time. But my store just got in a new shipment, so I was able to buy a few nice ones.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 9:47 am

Thanks LeeAnn for comparison pictures with Schleich's. cheers I like a lot both. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 4:04 pm

Great catch, that is a great figure and great painting! Congrats!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:55 pm

Thanks Paige Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion   mojo - Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround of the Mojo Fun Sooty Bay Quarter Horse Stallion
Page 1 of 1