Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some new Starlux in my collection

Go down 
+3
WILLYBACOMAN
remowshake
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Country/State : NRW, Germany

Some new Starlux in my collection Empty
PostSubject: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi friends,

the french virus goes on affraid Here are my latest aquisitons from Starlux:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sts-forum.forumieren.de
remowshake

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Congratulations Torben! Wink

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:28 am

Great stuff Torben! cheers
I do have some of these models too, i have the Barbarysheep, the eagle, the lynx, the wolf, a group of the flamingo's and the blue gnu.
I love the dolphin, eagle owl and koala with young! Very Happy

I do have many more of this fantastic lines, and i know Christophe has even more of them, way to go Torben, welcome to the French club too! cheers

Last edited by WILLYBACOMAN on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Great stuff Torben! cheers
I do have some of these models too, i have the Barbarysheep, the eagle, the lynx, the wolf, a group of the flamingo's and the blue gnu.
I love the dolphin, eagle owl and koala with young! Very Happy

I do have many more of this fantastic lies, and i know Christophe has even more of them, way to go Tornen, welcome to the French club too1 cheers

Yes... That's true... scratch It seems christophe have a few of them Laughing .

By the way, I'm so happy to infect you again with my bad habits Torben Twisted Evil .

After Netherland, The Deutchland conquest cheers drunken Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:07 am

By the way Torben, this one is not a gorilla but the odd orang-utan monkey
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 am

So it must be a Black-utang Rolling Eyes

Congratulations, Torben, they are extremely charming, adorable, fantastic, - WOW cheers
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Thanks for infecting us Christophe!
You are a true Napoleon by conquesting us! king
But i had this Starlux infection a few years before in knew you mon ami, but you made it only worse... Crying or Very sad cheers
I think the orang utan is darkbrown Susanne, but he was recognisable by his bad haircut, gorilla's have a more modern cut. afro

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:26 pm

Hi friends,

here are my newest arrivals:

Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:33 pm

oooo I like the Okapi I love you I love you Congratulations Torben on them all cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:25 pm

They are SO great. cheers

Maybe some day, perhaps I could also....... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:19 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are SO great. cheers

Maybe some day, perhaps I could also....... Laughing

Thanks Susanne,

i need only 1 from each. The others are for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Congratulations Torben!
But could you please put the names in English? How can I know what is a gorilla, kiwi, flamingo or a okapi, if you write it in German language? drunken
Some figures from this French brand are really nice but the orang-mutant… …! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Torben!
But could you please put the names in English? How can I know what is a gorilla, kiwi, flamingo or a okapi, if you write it in German language? drunken
Some figures from this French brand are really nice but the orang-mutant… …! Suspect

The Roger-Croc had a clown for breakfast jocolor

Could we call them by latin names ? The dark Orang-Utan for example is a

Pongo niger kikimalous
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Roger wrote:
Congratulations Torben!

The Roger-Croc had a clown for breakfast jocolor

Could we call them by latin names ? The dark Orang-Utan for example is a

Pongo niger kikimalous

Much better Latin names, much more clear!Laughing
And it looks we had the same breakfast! clown
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:22 am

Fantaschtische Neu-Erwerbungen Torben!
Great new stuff Torben!

Well, one day Torben will learn to put the name in English Roger, even on his German site, as the collectors are international. Wink geek
But for now i translate were needed:
Gorilla and kiwi are clear, okapi too i guess...
Pavian=Baboon, Mochusochse is Muskox, Mendes antilope=Mendes antelope or Addax, Wasserbüffel=Waterbuffallo, but i think it was ment to be a Cape buffallo, did i forgot something? question
The so called Kragenbär is not an Asian Black Bear, but a Malayan Bear or Sunbear actually...

That is a new species Christophe, a orang from Niger, but actually from France... Rolling Eyes Shocked
But the resamblance is obvious and very clear! geek Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 am

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Fantaschtische Neu-Erwerbungen Torben!
Great new stuff Torben!

Well, one day Torben will learn to put the name in English Roger, even on his German site, as the collectors are international. Wink geek
But for now i translate were needed:
Gorilla and kiwi are clear, okapi too i guess...
Pavian=Baboon, Mochusochse is Muskox, Mendes antilope=Mendes antelope or Addax, Wasserbüffel=Waterbuffallo, but i think it was ment to be a Cape buffallo, did i forgot something? question
The so called Kragenbär is not an Asian Black Bear, but a Malayan Bear or Sunbear actually...

That is a new species Christophe, a orang from Niger, but actually from France... Rolling Eyes Shocked
But the resamblance is obvious and very clear! geek Wink

Thanks Willy, of course ther was not difficult with the names I write down, but I confess some difficulties with some names, I know there’s a lot of translators on web but it will be easier if it was already in English! See, in my treads I put the names of all animals even when they are obvious and in English, and is not easy to know Portuguese and English and try to understand Deutsch, if it was in Spanish, it will be completly intelligible to me but probably not to Dutch people!
It could be in the picture in deutch and above written in simple text and in English, with this will be easier and if Torben wants people learn deutch it is better because there’s a comparison word.
See the differences with my Language:
Kragenbar - urso-negro-asiático,
moschusochse - boi-almiscarado
Mahnenspringer - carneiro-da-Barbária
And as you told with the “urso”, nor even Torben identifies always clearly! But to help with the buffalo see this image!
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 am

The names IN the pics are German, because Torben uses them for his website, and that is mainly in German.
But he could write the names in English under them for the people here... Laughing

People can have some difficulties with other languages then their native language...
Specially when it is in another group of languages then their own.
Thank God i learned a lot of languages through the years, so i can help myself very welll, but Portuguese i never learned, but for that is speak Spanish too, and because of that, i understand the most of it...

I know how both buffalo's do look Roger, but the buffalo that Starlux made, was ment to be a Cape-buffalo, but i agree that his horns are more like the waterbuffalo... Rolling Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Some new Starlux in my collection   Some new Starlux in my collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Some new Starlux in my collection
Page 1 of 1