Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest

Go down 
+4
Roger
widukind
SeanieP
75senta75
8 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest Empty
PostSubject: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

After a long trip from the USA, my first figure from Starlux has arrived!
The great hartebeest from STARLUX.

I am so excited, it´s so fine made! Also, the hartebeest fits perfectly with my other animals from Elastolin Hausser (hard plastic).

flower flower Thank you so much Shawn for this absolutely gorgeous figure.flower flower flower 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here you can see hartebeest with some other animals from Elastolin Hausser
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

So glad he made it--your pictures are great!

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm

And one of the best Starlux animals!!! Big congratulations Yvette cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Very beautiful pictures, I enjoy specially the moose that is surely thinking, weather is so hot here in Germany that I am already seeing hartebeests! drunken Laughing
The figure is not as stylized as other Starlux what gives it a more consensual looking, I am absolutly eager to receive my 3rd Starlux, Congratulations for your first! bouncebounce

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 am

Oh fantastic, wonderful figure!! It is really marvelous. Congratulations Yvette! Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:25 am

veri nice haretbeest congrats... cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 am

A HARTEBEEST ! FROM STARLUX affraid 
Such a treasure, WOW cheers 

Yvette , you are such an unusually great person, so of course your first Starlux is unusually great, too Applause 
I haven`t ever seen one for sale on Ebay Shocked 

CONGRATULATIONS , - and as Scott says, - take care now, beware of the dangerous Starlux Laughing 

Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 am

Congratulations! That hartebeest better not get too close to that lion!!geek 

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Many thanks for all your nice comments.Very Happy 

Scott worte:

Code:
Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!

Scott, you're right, I should take care! Especially not surfing on Ebay France - there are so many of them... !affraid Laughing 

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:34 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Many thanks for all your nice comments.Very Happy 

Scott worte:

Code:
Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!

Scott, you're right, I should take care! Especially not surfing on Ebay France - there are so many of them... !affraid Laughing 

Yes ! I have tried to stop looking, but now and then I just want to peek, - affraid

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest Empty

Back to top Go down

The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest
Page 1 of 1