Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

After a long trip from the USA, my first figure from Starlux has arrived!
The great hartebeest from STARLUX.

I am so excited, it´s so fine made! Also, the hartebeest fits perfectly with my other animals from Elastolin Hausser (hard plastic).

flower flower Thank you so much Shawn for this absolutely gorgeous figure.flower flower flower 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here you can see hartebeest with some other animals from Elastolin Hausser

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:38 pm

So glad he made it--your pictures are great!

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 pm

And one of the best Starlux animals!!! Big congratulations Yvette cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Very beautiful pictures, I enjoy specially the moose that is surely thinking, weather is so hot here in Germany that I am already seeing hartebeests! drunken Laughing
The figure is not as stylized as other Starlux what gives it a more consensual looking, I am absolutly eager to receive my 3rd Starlux, Congratulations for your first! bouncebounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 am

Oh fantastic, wonderful figure!! It is really marvelous. Congratulations Yvette! Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:25 am

veri nice haretbeest congrats... cheers cheers cheers cheers 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 am

A HARTEBEEST ! FROM STARLUX affraid 
Such a treasure, WOW cheers 

Yvette , you are such an unusually great person, so of course your first Starlux is unusually great, too Applause 
I haven`t ever seen one for sale on Ebay Shocked 

CONGRATULATIONS , - and as Scott says, - take care now, beware of the dangerous Starlux Laughing 

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 am

Congratulations! That hartebeest better not get too close to that lion!!geek 

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:05 pm

Many thanks for all your nice comments.Very Happy 

Scott worte:

Code:
Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!

Scott, you're right, I should take care! Especially not surfing on Ebay France - there are so many of them... !affraid Laughing 

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Many thanks for all your nice comments.Very Happy 

Scott worte:

Code:
Be careful, those starlux figures -- especially the antelope -- are really addicting!

Scott, you're right, I should take care! Especially not surfing on Ebay France - there are so many of them... !affraid Laughing 

Yes ! I have tried to stop looking, but now and then I just want to peek, - affraid

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest   

Back to top Go down

The first STARLUX animal in my collection - hartebeest
Page 1 of 1