Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
bounce bounce bounce Please check here the incredible line-up of Safari LTD for 2017! bounce bounce bounce

Share | 

Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:26 pm

I decided to start a new thread since the other one is in "collections".    I'm very slowly adding to my collection.   My latest addition is the Schleich adult hippo.   Baby hippo finally got a mommy.   :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might have accidentally ordered some figures from T.G.F. Toys yesterday.   These hippos are going to have some new hippo friends very soon.   :)

Last edited by Kristie on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:37 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Great photo and models Very Happy

Hmm, so your fingers went a bit too fast and clicked the "order" button? Wink

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Great photo and models Very Happy

Hmm, so your fingers went a bit too fast and clicked the "order" button? Wink

exactly  :)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:58 pm

I like these two :) Great photo! cheers

I might be an awkward person but that's me and I'm not gonna change myself
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 pm

Congratulation Kristie Very Happy It's good to know you are spending some money Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:09 pm

It is great your are back in the village Kristie!! Nice new hippos!!

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:04 pm

Thank you my friends! It's always good to be back. I will try not to drift again.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:07 am

Congrats Kristie!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 am

Aw, what a cute pair. Congrats and welcome back!!! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 am

congrats kristie !!

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 am

The baby hippo is really cute and rather life-like,nice additions!

SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:21 am

It is so great that you got a mom for your hippy ! No wonder that baby looks so content cheers
It is SO great that you are collecting again cheers
It is SO  great that we can again enjoy your fantastic photos  cheers
And it  is SO great to see you back, dear Kristie cheers

flower flower Applause Applause Applause sunny  bounce  sunny Applause Applause Applause flower flower

Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:10 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Welcome back Kristie, lovely to be able to enjoy your beautiful pictures again cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Oh, your magic pictures are back! cheers ... and also your hippo fever? Wink
We lost on forum most of your older pictures, fortunately I saved some to my computer before they had gone. Very Happy This baby hippo is one of my favorite baby figures of ever, I am even considering getting it. I think Mom is a daddy, unless tusks seem to big for a Mom. Very Happy
Keep posting Kristie, as you see, your entries are enjoyable to many people, so as long as you also have joy sharing... flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Thank you, Roger! Yes, my hippo fever is back. I ordered some Bullyland hippos and am excited for their arrival. I'm sad to say that I cannot find a replacement for Papopotamus. Is he retired?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Thank you, Roger!   Yes, my hippo fever is back.  I ordered some Bullyland hippos and am excited for their arrival.  I'm sad to say that I cannot find a replacement for Papopotamus.   Is he retired?  

No, Papotamus is still available, you can't find it because he is angry with you and now he has a new girl friend as you can see in Susanne's picture below. Laughing flower Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our community is working in an online encyclopedia about toy animal figures, clicking on link below you'll see all hippos already entered. Clicking on picture tags you'll find a page with all info about the figure. study
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 pm

Oohhhhh. I'm so far behind! And yes, I'm sure he is angry with me. As are a lot of my animal figure friends.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oohhhhh.  I'm so far behind!  And yes, I'm sure he is angry with me.   As are a lot of my animal figure friends.  

Kristie, we are not angry, we're just yawning! Laughing flower

Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:09 pm

No, I mean all the actual animal figures. They are mad at me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 pm

Oh, you meant your plastic friends. geek Time for a reconciliation! bounce :)

Back to top Go down
Kristie

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 am

Here are my latest additions!   The first two photos are I think all Bullyland.   And the last photo is the Mojo hippo with the Safari mini!   :)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:55 am

Congratulations!

http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:02 am

great additions! love that Mojo Fun hippo especially.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:24 am

Congratulations,  nice hippos too!!

PostSubject: Re: Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*   Today at 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Kristie's new additions *Updated 1-10-15*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next