Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 3:45 pm

The cat is very sweet Very Happy I like her a lot! Gorgeous photos Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 4:31 pm

I like the Schleich cats and i also bought the both new. ^^

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:24 pm

Do you have a comparison picture from this cat to another schleich cat ore maybe a horse ?
Ore maybe somthing else from schleich
I'm really curious because i look liked al the schleich dogs schrinked so maybe the cats to?

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:03 am

Thank you! It is a really cute cat! :) Although I am thinking of repainting her in some way...
@Dum_my: Here is the picture for the comparison. The cat has not shrinked a lot. In fact she is way too big compared to the great dane....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another little disadvantage is the fact, that because the lack of space on the bottom they printed the companies name and address on the lower back of the cat. It is camouflaged because of the color but if you take a closer look..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:36 am

Schleich cats are in 1:9 scale, extremely large when compared with all other farm animals. If they were made in 1:20 scale they needed to be really small. To have a pale idea of how large they are, think that they fit with Breyer traditional horses that are much larger than Schleich horses. Schleich has everything wrong regarding scales but they managed a way to make us think that they look great togetehr. See below a great dane with a cat! Laughing

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:40 am

Your are absolutely right! Very Happy That pic is great! Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:48 am

Congrats Shanti! I like the cat but only for a custom project - that stamp will need to be removed Wink Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:02 am

On thursday I had a quater of an hour to spend and I was near a PicWic toys shop. They are selling both Papo and Schleich figurines. I must say I was really impressed with what I discovered. The new Schleich were much better in real life   Cool . Since I didn't have enough money to buy a lot, and also wanted to buy more STS artists models and complete my Mojo and CollectA 2013-14 wishes, I made this most opportunity to compare Schleich and Papo figures.

Ostriches: Nearly the same size, the Schleich is IMHO more interresting than the older Papo: details, basis and global proportions are better on Schleich. This ostrich is a big improvement for the brand, at least for my taste, less cute and more on the accuracy side  Applause

Macaws: Even if the painting and details are finer on Papo macaw, I prefer the Schleich one's global anatomy. Having only one, my choice would be the Schleich.

Tigers: It is difficult to compare them, Schleich is more painted but I can't say better painted (I can't say it is worse too  Wink Well I can' say  Laughing ). The Papo are still for me the number ones but the new Schleich impressed me A LOT. It is a really beautiful tiger and it let me thought about another tiger model... I will tell you in a few days  Wink  Anyway I broke my false oath of not buying more tigers  Laughing

Indian cobras: At first, I was biased with Papo's reptiles reputation, I was so sure the Papo would be better  Wink  It is untrue for me, both models are interesting.  I prefer Papo's head, the Schleich's head is interesting too with it's open mouth but it is a bit too big. For the sculpting, they are both very nice models but I must say I prefer the Schleich's painting, more brillant  Applause I even thought the hood pattern was poor on Papo. When I came back home, I researched a bit and discovered that some Indian cobras have poor patterns as Papo. So we could say Papo made a normal Indian cobra and Schleich a "Beau gosse"  Very Happy

About a few others, the crocodile and alligator are fine and again a big improvement for Schleich, I slightly prefer the croc Wink , but the Papo still rules for me. The hyena, well scratch  it is a nice model but I was not so amazed, something odd in the head? the owl is better than expected, even tempting Very Happy . The boa is better also with a beautiful head but I can't say the figurine convinced me. The Rattlesnake is excellent, really impressive cheers The Arctic wolf is again better than I imagined and the coat is less aggressive than expected, a good companion for the Safari Ltd one ? The other wolf? Lets' talk about something else...

At last the material is better than last years.
I have hope for Schleich, maybe it is the beggining of a revival Very Happy

I didn't resist to buy some... Laughing  Pics soon I hope Wink
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 am

I like the pussy cat
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:23 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
On thursday I had a quater of an hour to spend and I was near a PicWic toys shop. They are selling both Papo and Schleich figurines. I must say I was really impressed with what I discovered. The new Schleich were much better in real life   Cool . Since I didn't have enough money to buy a lot, and also wanted to buy more STS artists models and complete my Mojo and CollectA 2013-14 wishes, I made this most opportunity to compare Schleich and Papo figures.

Ostriches: Nearly the same size, the Schleich is IMHO more interresting than the older Papo: details, basis and global proportions are better on Schleich. This ostrich is a big improvement for the brand, at least for my taste, less cute and more on the accuracy side  Applause

Macaws: Even if the painting and details are finer on Papo macaw, I prefer the Schleich one's global anatomy. Having only one, my choice would be the Schleich.

Tigers: It is difficult to compare them, Schleich is more painted but I can't say better painted (I can't say it is worse too  Wink Well I can' say  Laughing ). The Papo are still for me the number ones but the new Schleich impressed me A LOT. It is a really beautiful tiger and it let me thought about another tiger model... I will tell you in a few days  Wink  Anyway I broke my false oath of not buying more tigers  Laughing

Indian cobras: At first, I was biased with Papo's reptiles reputation, I was so sure the Papo would be better  Wink  It is untrue for me, both models are interesting.  I prefer Papo's head, the Schleich's head is interesting too with it's open mouth but it is a bit too big. For the sculpting, they are both very nice models but I must say I prefer the Schleich's painting, more brillant  Applause I even thought the hood pattern was poor on Papo. When I came back home, I researched a bit and discovered that some Indian cobras have poor patterns as Papo. So we could say Papo made a normal Indian cobra and Schleich a "Beau gosse"  Very Happy

About a few others, the crocodile and alligator are fine and again a big improvement for Schleich, I slightly prefer the croc Wink , but the Papo still rules for me. The hyena, well scratch  it is a nice model but I was not so amazed, something odd in the head? the owl is better than expected, even tempting Very Happy . The boa is better also with a beautiful head but I can't say the figurine convinced me. The Rattlesnake is excellent, really impressive cheers The Arctic wolf is again better than I imagined and the coat is less aggressive than expected, a good companion for the Safari Ltd one ? The other wolf? Lets' talk about something else...

At last the material is better than last years.
I have hope for Schleich, maybe it is the beggining of a revival Very Happy

I didn't resist to buy some... Laughing  Pics soon I hope Wink
This is good news to hear Christophe! I honestly thought the new figures were a good step in a positive direction, even if they look a little odd in the pictures, but now we have confirmation for a few figures. cheers Hopefully, if we are lucky, they have listened and will start changing their style and creed. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:18 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
This is good news to hear Christophe! I honestly thought the new figures were a good step in a positive direction, even if they look a little odd in the pictures, but now we have confirmation for a few figures. cheers Hopefully, if we are lucky, they have listened and will start changing their style and creed. Very Happy

I hope you are right Paige because I really enjoyed what I saw Applause

I will make walkarounds and comparison topics soon Wink
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:36 pm

Thanks for the comparison pictures..
I really don't like her that much anymore know ...
i really would have bought her ... but know i'm like ..
She is so big ... O.O
Stilll concrats afcourse Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:06 pm

Today I saw the cobra, pig, donkey, the cats, the shetlands, and all of the horses in person. Very Happy I'm actually pretty impressed with many of them, brought home a few too Wink

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:38 pm

I can't wait! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce bounce  You guys are making me sooooo jealous Laughing cyclops 
Just think, I have to wait two months till they come out in toyworld here affraid 
The african ones are first up on my wishlist. Esspecially the croc!
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:53 pm

A local toystore also got some of the new animals and I need to say I'm amazed of them, they look much better than on the pictures that I've seen before. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:27 pm

Very Happy Pictures anyone? unfortunately I probably won't see any of them until well into the new year.
However, like I've said above, hopefully this is a turning point for the company. I really truly hope they can "come back," not sure if they would get back to the "golden years" or even get to such detail as CollectA or the other modern companies (since that seems to be bit a little too positive), but one can always hope. cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 pm

I've just posted pics of the macaw, tiger, ostrich and rattlesnake [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:00 pm

Good to see you like the new animals! Last week I asked in my local toy shop when they will arrive here in my remote corner of the world. They told me they had not even got the new catalogs, and did not know which animals was new and which would be retired. They could not order anything before they had the new catalog. Sad  So I gave them the link to the Schleich online catalog, and told them which animals would be retired. As a thank they promised to order an exstra retailers catalog to me! sunny  bounce  
I am so excited to see the new animals in person, but in the meantime I will enjoy your walkarounds and pictures.
I will certainly get the cats, the tigers, the alligators, the donkey, some of the horses, the black sheep, the macaw, the ostrich and the pigs. The adult pig looks very charming I think. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:35 am

The black sheep is excellent and the adult pig is very charming... And pink, so pink pig Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:37 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The black sheep is excellent and the adult pig is very charming... And pink, so pink pig  Laughing

PINK is the new Schleich, you know pig Razz

Tove

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 1:57 pm

pig Pink and very clean. pig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:45 am

Tove wrote:
pig Pink and very clean. pig Very Happy

lol!

Tove

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:12 am

I visited my local toy store yesterday, and they had most of the new animals in the shelf! I bought 16 of the new ones and 3 retired, so now I am broke for a while. Of course I got the very pink pig! pig  She is absolutely adorable and I love her. I love you  drunken   She don't look so pink in home lighting as she does in the shop.

I also got the ardenners, (very nice) Applause  the tinker stallion, (also very nice) Applause  the pinto stallion,  Cool  and the mini shetty stallion,  Applause  which I had not planned to buy. The mini shetty found a friend in the ardenner at once they arrived their new home. They are so cute together. Both have lovely colours and are well painted. I'm not sure I like the painting of the pinto, but the model is nice and his head is not too big! Shocked  Very Happy

Other new figures I got:
The owl  Applause
The alligator baby  Applause
The cobra  Applause
The rattle snake Applause
The ostrich Applause
The tigers and the white tigers Neutral - I like the old better but Papo's are the best.
The black sheep - very nice exept for the eyes. The eyes do not disturb me much, only a little because I know they are painted wrong.
I did not buy the lion, but I got the retired male instead. He is much nicer.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Tove wrote:
I visited my local toy store yesterday, and they had most of the new animals in the shelf! I bought 16 of the new ones and 3 retired, so now I am broke for a while. Of course I got the very pink pig! pig  She is absolutely adorable and I love her. I love you  drunken   She don't look so pink in home lighting as she does in the shop.

I also got the ardenners, (very nice) Applause  the tinker stallion, (also very nice) Applause  the pinto stallion,  Cool  and the mini shetty stallion,  Applause  which I had not planned to buy. The mini shetty found a friend in the ardenner at once they arrived their new home. They are so cute together. Both have lovely colours and are well painted. I'm not sure I like the painting of the pinto, but the model is nice and his head is not too big! Shocked  Very Happy

Other new figures I got:
The owl  Applause
The alligator baby  Applause
The cobra  Applause
The rattle snake Applause
The ostrich Applause
The tigers and the white tigers Neutral - I like the old better but Papo's are the best.
The black sheep - very nice exept for the eyes. The eyes do not disturb me much, only a little because I know they are painted wrong.
I did not buy the lion, but I got the retired male instead. He is much nicer.

Congratulations Tove! cheers sunny It sounds you got a very nice group I love you

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Photo's ? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   horses - Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next