Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 
 

 Schleich 2013 list of new releases

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
schleichsammler2008

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

13718 Schwan mit Kücken
13719 Hausziege
13720 Hauszicklein
13721 Texas Longhorn Bulle
13722 Bulle, schwarz
13723 Katzenjungen, spielend
13724 Katze mit Wollknäul
13725 Kaninchen Jungen
13726 Schafbock
13727 Ente, schwimmend
13728 Pfau
13729 Hannoveraner Stute
13730 Hannoveraner Fohlen
13731 Appaloosa Stute
13732 Appaloosa Hengst
13733 Appaloosa Fohlen
13734 Shire Hengst
13735 Shire Stute
13735 Shire Fohlen
13737 Lipizzaner Stute
13738 Lipizzaner Fohlen
13739 Fell Pony Hengst
13740 Fell Pony Stute
13741 Fell Pony Fohlen
13742 Haflinger Stute

14677 Koalabärin mit Jungem
14678 Schimpansen Männchen
14679 Schimpansen Weibchen mit Jungem
14680 Schimpansen Junges
14681 Nilpferd
14682 Nilpferd Junges
14683 Krokodil (frz. Heine crocodile)
14684 Eichhörnchen, fressend
14685 Grizzly Bär
14686 Grizzly Bärin
14687 Grizzly Junges
14688 Schwarzer Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 irgendein Papagei (frz. Ara a collier - jaune)
14691 irgendein Falke
14692 Schneehase
14693 Biber
14694 Kreuzotter
14695 Meeresschildkröte
14696 Blauwal
14697 Orka
14698 Manta Rochen
14699
14700
14701
14702 Seehund
14703 Seehund Junges
14704 Seelöwe
14705 (Afrikanischer) Pinguin

16389 Boxer Rüde
16390 Bexer Hündin
16391 Boxer Welpe
16392 Australian Shepherd Hündin
16393 Australian Shepherd Welpe

70101 Drachenritter mit Flegel auf Pferd
70102 Drachenritter mit Banner auf Pferd
70103 Drachenritter mit Schwert
70104 Drachenritter mit Armbrust
70105 Drachenritter mit Axt
70106 Drachenritter mit Hellebarde

70466 Iloris & Leolyn, spielend
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70469
70470
70471
70472
70473
70474
70475
70476 Bilara

42056 Springreitset
42057 Freizeitreitset
42099 Reitset (Limeya)

That are nearly all January items and a few from may.(Elfes)

_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

13718 Schwan mit Kücken
13719 Hausziege
13720 Hauszicklein
13721 Texas Longhorn Bulle
13722 Bulle, schwarz
13723 Katzenjungen, spielend
13724 Katze mit Wollknäul
13725 Kaninchen Jungen
13726 Schafbock
13727 Ente, schwimmend
13728 Pfau
13729 Hannoveraner Stute
13730 Hannoveraner Fohlen
13731 Appaloosa Stute
13732 Appaloosa Hengst
13733 Appaloosa Fohlen
13734 Shire Hengst
13735 Shire Stute
13735 Shire Fohlen
13737 Lipizzaner Stute
13738 Lipizzaner Fohlen
13739 Fell Pony Hengst
13740 Fell Pony Stute
13741 Fell Pony Fohlen
13742 Haflinger Stute

14677 Koalabärin mit Jungem
14678 Schimpansen Männchen
14679 Schimpansen Weibchen mit Jungem
14680 Schimpansen Junges
14681 Nilpferd
14682 Nilpferd Junges
14683 Krokodil (frz. Heine crocodile)
14684 Eichhörnchen, fressend
14685 Grizzly Bär
14686 Grizzly Bärin
14687 Grizzly Junges
14688 Schwarzer Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 irgendein Papagei (frz. Ara a collier - jaune)
14691 irgendein Falke
14692 Schneehase
14693 Biber
14694 Kreuzotter
14695 Meeresschildkröte
14696 Blauwal
14697 Orka
14698 Manta Rochen
14699
14700
14701
14702 Seehund
14703 Seehund Junges
14704 Seelöwe
14705 (Afrikanischer) Pinguin

16389 Boxer Rüde
16390 Bexer Hündin
16391 Boxer Welpe
16392 Australian Shepherd Hündin
16393 Australian Shepherd Welpe

70101 Drachenritter mit Flegel auf Pferd
70102 Drachenritter mit Banner auf Pferd
70103 Drachenritter mit Schwert
70104 Drachenritter mit Armbrust
70105 Drachenritter mit Axt
70106 Drachenritter mit Hellebarde

70466 Iloris & Leolyn, spielend
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70469
70470
70471
70472
70473
70474
70475
70476 Bilara

42056 Springreitset
42057 Freizeitreitset
42099 Reitset (Limeya)

That are nearly all January items and a few from may.(Elfes)


thats ok i translated it into this
13718 Swan with chicks
13,719 domestic goat
13720 house kids
13721 Texas longhorn bull
13722 black bull,
13723 kittens playing
13724 cat Wollknäul
13725 Rabbit boys
13726 ram
13727 Duck, floating
13728 Peacock
13729 Hanoverian Mare
13730 Hanoverian Foal
13731 Appaloosa Mare
13732 Appaloosa Stallion
13733 Appaloosa Foal
13734 Shire Stallion
13735 Shire mare
13735 Shire Foal
13737 Lipizzaner mare
13738 Lipizzaner Foal
13739 Fell Pony Stallion
13740 Fell pony mare
13741 Fell Pony Foal
13742 Haflingerstute

14677 koala bear with cub
14,678 male chimpanzees
14,679 female chimpanzee with cub
14680 Schimpansenjunges
14681 hippo
14682 Young Hippo
14683 crocodile (Fr. Heine crocodile)
14684 Squirrel, eating
14685 Grizzly Bear
14686 Grizzly Bear
14687 Grizzly Young
14688 Black Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 any parrot (Ara Fr. a collier - jaune)
14691 any hawk
14692 Snow Bunny
14693 beaver
14694 viper
14695 Sea Turtle
14696 Blue Whale
14697 Orka
14,698 Manta Rays
14699
14700
14701
14702 seal
14703 Seal Young
14704 Sea Lion
14,705 (African) Penguin

16389 Boxer dog
16390 Bexer bitch
16391 Boxer puppy
16392 Australian Shepherd bitch
16393 Australian Shepherd puppy

70101 Dragon Knight with flail on horse
70102 Dragon Knight with banner on horse
70103 Dragon Knight with Sword
70104 Dragon Knights with crossbow
70105 Dragon Knight with Axe
70106 Dragon Knight with halberd

70466 Iloris Leolyn playing
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70469
70470
70471
70472
70473
70474
70475
70476 Bilara

42056 Show jumping
42057 Riding set
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

13718 Schwan mit Kücken
13719 Hausziege
13720 Hauszicklein
13721 Texas Longhorn Bulle
13722 Bulle, schwarz
13723 Katzenjungen, spielend
13724 Katze mit Wollknäul
13725 Kaninchen Jungen
13726 Schafbock
13727 Ente, schwimmend
13728 Pfau
13729 Hannoveraner Stute
13730 Hannoveraner Fohlen
13731 Appaloosa Stute
13732 Appaloosa Hengst
13733 Appaloosa Fohlen
13734 Shire Hengst
13735 Shire Stute
13735 Shire Fohlen
13737 Lipizzaner Stute
13738 Lipizzaner Fohlen
13739 Fell Pony Hengst
13740 Fell Pony Stute
13741 Fell Pony Fohlen
13742 Haflinger Stute

14677 Koalabärin mit Jungem
14678 Schimpansen Männchen
14679 Schimpansen Weibchen mit Jungem
14680 Schimpansen Junges
14681 Nilpferd
14682 Nilpferd Junges
14683 Krokodil (frz. Heine crocodile)
14684 Eichhörnchen, fressend
14685 Grizzly Bär
14686 Grizzly Bärin
14687 Grizzly Junges
14688 Schwarzer Panther
14689 Hyazint Ara
14690 irgendein Papagei (frz. Ara a collier - jaune)
14691 irgendein Falke
14692 Schneehase
14693 Biber
14694 Kreuzotter
14695 Meeresschildkröte
14696 Blauwal
14697 Orka
14698 Manta Rochen
14699
14700
14701
14702 Seehund
14703 Seehund Junges
14704 Seelöwe
14705 (Afrikanischer) Pinguin

16389 Boxer Rüde
16390 Bexer Hündin
16391 Boxer Welpe
16392 Australian Shepherd Hündin
16393 Australian Shepherd Welpe

70101 Drachenritter mit Flegel auf Pferd
70102 Drachenritter mit Banner auf Pferd
70103 Drachenritter mit Schwert
70104 Drachenritter mit Armbrust
70105 Drachenritter mit Axt
70106 Drachenritter mit Hellebarde

70466 Iloris & Leolyn, spielend
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70469
70470
70471
70472
70473
70474
70475
70476 Bilara

42056 Springreitset
42057 Freizeitreitset
42099 Reitset (Limeya)

That are nearly all January items and a few from may.(Elfes)

Thank you - the Ara ( if you wrote it right it is a golden-collared macaw) and the vipera berus sound good in my ears. I hope the snake is not too big. Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Thank you for translating Andreas!

_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
gogo1004

avatar

Country/State : croatia
Age : 27
Joined : 2011-11-14
Posts : 100

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:01 pm

new shires :) cheers
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2011-10-28
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:23 pm

very interesting list, really looking forward to many of them, its a big diversity once again!
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
A-J

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-05-11
Posts : 1257

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Oh, What a Face nice list!! Australian shepherd cheers seals cheers Schneehase rabbit cheers rabbit

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Anne-Joke [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.little-dandelion-studio.blogspot.com
animallover4jesus

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-02-01
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Shires Very Happy Appaloosas affraid and Australian Shepherds! cheers I'm so excited now!

_________________
Job 39:19-24
“Do you give the horse its strength
or clothe its neck with a flowing mane?
Do you make it leap like a locust,
striking terror with its proud snorting?
It paws fiercely, rejoicing in its strength,
and charges into the fray.
It laughs at fear, afraid of nothing;
it does not shy away from the sword.
The quiver rattles against its side,
along with the flashing spear and lance.
In frenzied excitement it eats up the ground;
it cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-12-13
Posts : 2828

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Can´t wait to see all the new horses!

_________________
Visit my collection gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Silver Unicornis

avatar

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland
Age : 29
Joined : 2011-03-13
Posts : 1337

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:19 pm

I hope dogs won't be too big What a Face

_________________
~Magda
(formerly Mangalarga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Deseo

avatar

Country/State : Finland
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-07-11
Posts : 234

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm

Australian Shepherd! cheers
That is the first figurine of that breed. Good for Schleich Sad(o)): cheers

I hope dogs are in 1:12 tongue

_________________
Emilia
Back to top Go down
http://deseo.suntuubi.com/
Haybale Farm

avatar

Country/State : England
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-09-28
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:24 pm

SyLoBe wrote:
Can´t wait to see all the new horses!
Neither!!!!! cheers cheers

_________________
Kara
Schleich lover (especially horses!!!!!!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
animallover4jesus

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 19
Joined : 2012-02-01
Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Haybale Farm wrote:
SyLoBe wrote:
Can´t wait to see all the new horses!
Neither!!!!! cheers cheers
I third that Very Happy

_________________
Job 39:19-24
“Do you give the horse its strength
or clothe its neck with a flowing mane?
Do you make it leap like a locust,
striking terror with its proud snorting?
It paws fiercely, rejoicing in its strength,
and charges into the fray.
It laughs at fear, afraid of nothing;
it does not shy away from the sword.
The quiver rattles against its side,
along with the flashing spear and lance.
In frenzied excitement it eats up the ground;
it cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds.
Back to top Go down
Takama

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 25
Joined : 2012-07-12
Posts : 1803

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Yey new Boxer Figures.





But what the heck? no dinosaurs?

_________________
List of Collection Topics
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]        
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21794

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:38 pm

It is interesting, after knowing the retired Wildlife figures I made my analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Although I can consider that the most part of my analysis is correct, mainly with koala, new grizzlies, black panther, birds and small mammals. It fails exactly where I didn't want.
No antelopes, no unusual species of large fauna. It I knew it was a defensive year but even more than I expected. Schleich is definitvely a brand of main stream animals.
Try to think it is the list for CollectA or Mojo for 2013 and tell me what do you think?!
Well, some birds are interesting, lets see what is really the hawk species, an African penguin is in Schleich range also for the first time and I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them. Snow hare will be also interesting.
For other species I hope they are more accurate then rivals and not more cuties, but seeing the choices it is obvious that the cuteness will continue what I understand once Schleich is the brand more directed to children. Wink
My comment is not negative, I also collect Schleich but I don't say that I like Schleich list of releases whatever are the choices. Sad
Thanks for sharing the list, now we have a badger mistery! Laughing

14677 koala bear with cub
14678 male chimpanzee
14679 female chimpanzee with cub
14680 chimpanzee young
14681 hippo
14682 Hippo calf
14683 Crocodile?
14684 Squirrel, eating
14685 Grizzly Bear
14686 Grizzly Bear female
14687 Grizzly bear cub
14688 Black Panther
14689 hyacinth Macaw
14690 golden-collared macaw
14691 hawk
14692 Snow hare
14693 Beaver
14694 Common adder snake

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Haybale Farm

avatar

Country/State : England
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-09-28
Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Takama wrote:
But what the heck? no dinosaurs?
They will probably be released later in the year

_________________
Kara
Schleich lover (especially horses!!!!!!!!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Are real models for 2013. scratch Shocked
Great! What a Face affraid

Thanks :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

avatar

Country/State : Canada
Age : 26
Joined : 2010-11-01
Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:52 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
I found some new items on amazon.fr without pics. Sorry that the list is in German.

...

70466 Iloris & Leolyn, spielend
70467 Sanjeela
70468 Zarinya
70469
70470
70471
70472
70473
70474
70475
70476 Bilara

...

That are nearly all January items and a few from may.(Elfes)

Bilara? She was the dark elf on the Unicorn- one of my favourites! Does this mean that Schleich is making more Shadow Elves? I'd love if they did, the normal Sun elves are gorgeous but I prefer the Shadow Elves, their clothing is gorgeous. Can't wait to see pictures! Eleven new Elves, I hope they're all fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes bilara and Iloris and leolyn Shocked What a Face affraid sunny cheers

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Roger wrote:
It is interesting, after knowing the retired Wildlife figures I made my analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Although I can consider that the most part of my analysis is correct, mainly with koala, new grizzlies, black panther, birds and small mammals. It fails exactly where I didn't want.
No antelopes, no unusual species of large fauna. It I knew it was a defensive year but even more than I expected. Schleich is definitvely a brand of main stream animals.
Try to think it is the list for CollectA or Mojo for 2013 and tell me what do you think?!
Well, some birds are interesting, lets see what is really the hawk species, an African penguin is in Schleich range also for the first time and I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them. Snow hare will be also interesting.
For other species I hope they are more accurate then rivals and not more cuties, but seeing the choices it is obvious that the cuteness will continue what I understand once Schleich is the brand more directed to children. Wink
My comment is not negative, I also collect Schleich but I don't say that I like Schleich list of releases whatever are the choices. Sad
Thanks for sharing the list, now we have a badger mistery! Laughing

14677 koala bear with cub
14678 male chimpanzee
14679 female chimpanzee with cub
14680 chimpanzee young
14681 hippo
14682 Hippo calf
14683 Crocodile?
14684 Squirrel, eating
14685 Grizzly Bear
14686 Grizzly Bear female
14687 Grizzly bear cub
14688 Black Panther
14689 hyacinth Macaw
14690 golden-collared macaw
14691 hawk
14692 Snow hare
14693 Beaver
14694 Common adder snake

the croc is probaly a saltwater or a american or it might even be a alligator but made a mistake
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:10 am

trevok4 wrote:
Roger wrote:
It is interesting, after knowing the retired Wildlife figures I made my analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Although I can consider that the most part of my analysis is correct, mainly with koala, new grizzlies, black panther, birds and small mammals. It fails exactly where I didn't want.
No antelopes, no unusual species of large fauna. It I knew it was a defensive year but even more than I expected. Schleich is definitvely a brand of main stream animals.
Try to think it is the list for CollectA or Mojo for 2013 and tell me what do you think?!
Well, some birds are interesting, lets see what is really the hawk species, an African penguin is in Schleich range also for the first time and I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them. Snow hare will be also interesting.
For other species I hope they are more accurate then rivals and not more cuties, but seeing the choices it is obvious that the cuteness will continue what I understand once Schleich is the brand more directed to children. Wink
My comment is not negative, I also collect Schleich but I don't say that I like Schleich list of releases whatever are the choices. Sad
Thanks for sharing the list, now we have a badger mistery! Laughing

14677 koala bear with cub
14678 male chimpanzee
14679 female chimpanzee with cub
14680 chimpanzee young
14681 hippo
14682 Hippo calf
14683 Crocodile?
14684 Squirrel, eating
14685 Grizzly Bear
14686 Grizzly Bear female
14687 Grizzly bear cub
14688 Black Panther
14689 hyacinth Macaw
14690 golden-collared macaw
14691 hawk
14692 Snow hare
14693 Beaver
14694 Common adder snake

the croc is probaly a saltwater or a american or it might even be a alligator but made a mistake

You mean i can hope of a orinoco crocodile? bounce bounce

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:43 pm

mabye the wild ones will come around halloween
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:00 pm

So the crocodile is a crocodile baby for the crocodile that is in the range since 2008.

There are some numbers not filled yet so there are may more wild animals.

I can't wait to see Bilara. I can't imagine why they retire the old one and release a new one. I think that she is may a sun elf now. I hope we get to know the other 8 elfes for 2013 soon.

_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Elros Alvar

avatar

Country/State : Spain
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-02-06
Posts : 3287

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:35 pm

Bilara is a very bad person.
She is able to submit a unicorn and take their powers.
Awakening to the beasts of the underworld.
Ophira help, Turag and Nuray in his plan to destroy Bayala.
In the final of the book the Three Sisters of the sun's manage to beat.
Rarely do schleich make Bilara of elf of sun.
I think it will be a dark elf.
Nuray at the end of the book he realizes the evil that was in ophira, Turag and Bilara and so in the end is good.
You can do three versions of nuray.

Nuray, sun elf on horse, new .
Nuray, standing
Bilara, standing
Surah, standing
Sera, standing
Iloris and leolyn, standing
New dark elves and sun.
A phoenix bird

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9634

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:43 am

I'm especially happy for Arctic hare, koala and for hippos cheers Macaws and hawk sounds promising also!!! cheers Have hope for good Haflinger too Very Happy bounce
And few farm life for me as it seems: swan, ram, rabbits haha rabbit happy news Very Happy
I'm happy for new seals and sea loin as well cheers cheers cheers
Will see how chimpanzees and grizzly family will come up, they may be quite nice also Very Happy

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SchleichHorsesForever

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands/Drenthe
Age : 21
Joined : 2010-11-04
Posts : 195

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:53 am

ATTENTION!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is under construction right now what means that they are rendering new pictures!! Very Happy

_________________
Schleich Horse Repainting by me!
(Dutch Site)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.everyoneweb.com/equiartrepainting
schleichsammler2008

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:57 am

I found out some animal names correctly so its

14690 Goldnackenara
14691 Griffon Vulture (Gänsegeier)
14704 See lion baby
14705 Afrikan penguin (Brillenpinguin)
14706 Afrikan penguin Babys


_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Ana

avatar

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 30
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9634

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 am

Yes! Great news, I'm happy for the vulture very much!!!! cheers cheers bounce
Penguins also! And sea lion family will grow I love you Good new, good news Very Happy

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 14845

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:07 am

ana wrote:
Yes! Great news, I'm happy for the vulture very much!!!! cheers cheers bounce
Penguins also! And sea lion family will grow I love you Good new, good news Very Happy

I can't agree more bounce bounce bounce

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2011-10-28
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 am

But that means, no new hawk right??
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
trevok4

avatar

Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-23
Posts : 1200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46 am

if the ram will retire then the other sheep will retire in 2014 exept the 2013 ram and will get a new family that year
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21794

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:00 pm

Thanks Alex, I also am glad Schleich is launching a griffon vulture, it is only a pity that it means that ther is no hawk.
The African penguins chick is also a good news for my niece once they are terribly cute and it means that adulte is standing and not sliding like the Safari figure.
Interesting also to see how reactive is this list to Bullyland range. I understand it once both are from Germany and whose market has the same target.
I want also to support this idea, Arctic hare and golden-collared macaw are 2 examples how to make cute and recognizable introducing something new in the market. We'll see many Arctic hares in farms acting like white rabbits but the important is that it is a new figure, also all macaws and parrots, whatever the species is, are cute and recognized as parrots. Idea
It was what Schleich did last years with the Arctic fox and mainly with the pigmy hedgehog. Rolling Eyes

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy

What did I say ?

Another bad year of Schleich follows 2012, and Schleich becomes more and more the most commercial, boring and dissappointing brands of them all. Forgot it..... Mad

New Haflingers, Shires, Lippzianers,Rabbit with young, plyying kittens ( Ha,ha),kitten with cotton ball, oh my godness,afrcian penguins ? ( I don't belive it ) Wow, that's not very orginal.... Crying or Very sad

New Hippos, chimpanzees and grizzly bears were clear to me, the orca, manta and bluewhale are to similar to to the other models of these species, seals and griffin vulture are also no new species, a snow hare is the same unnessary as the african hedgehog from 2012, so only the sealion baby and the turtle are really interesting figures.

So we collectors can be lucky to have Mojo and Collecta. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2011-10-28
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:41 pm

I disagree, its not boring, its different.
once everyone sees the pictures or see them in real life, everyone will love them.
Schleich is not dying, its becomming newer, a newer style, and I don't find them childish, because why else would they add a african hedgehog? When I was a kid, I never heard of that animal.
Schleich is very realistic and beautiful, I don't like Mojo or collecta, Schleich is way more better than that. But just because they don't introduce new antelopes this year, schleich is bad.
In the end everyone will buy the new commers, I can see it already happening, cause this happens every year and every year, the same people buy the new commer.

besides you can never make figures that look just like the wild animals, there will always be difference.
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Bongo wrote:
Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy

What did I say ?

Another bad year of Schleich follows 2012, and Schleich becomes more and more the most commercial, boring and dissappointing brands of them all. Forgot it..... Mad

New Haflingers, Shires, Lippzianers,Rabbit with young, plyying kittens ( Ha,ha),kitten with cotton ball, oh my godness,afrcian penguins ? ( I don't belive it ) Wow, that's not very orginal.... Crying or Very sad

New Hippos, chimpanzees and grizzly bears were clear to me, the orca, manta and bluewhale are to similar to to the other models of these species, seals and griffin vulture are also no new species, a snow hare is the same unnessary as the african hedgehog from 2012, so only the sealion baby and the turtle are really interesting figures.

So we collectors can be lucky to have Mojo and Collecta. Very Happy

I agrre with you but i dont know the macaw and the snake as figurines by other brands scratch

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

avatar

Country/State : Serbia
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-01
Posts : 4077

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:46 pm

zoomaster1994 wrote:

Schleich is very realistic and beautiful
As always, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - we can all agree on that one, but Schleich is miles away from being realistic in some cases...

_________________
Robert
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Bongo



Country/State : Germany
Age : 47
Joined : 2011-10-13
Posts : 361

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Correct. 2013 is diffrent boring to 2012 Very Happy

How many more cats and kittens, penguins and rabbits will Schleich procuce yet ? From now on, every year new penguins, new cats and cute playing kittens, playing rabbit babies, and only new figures of just a few years old exiting horse races-that's why I call boring!

Only one new wild mammal species in 2013-and what is it ? A Rabbit ! Sorry, a Snow Hare. That's what call boring. On enew bird and a new rweptile speices-okay, nice, but this is defenitely to less for a good, and intersting year for us collectors. And only one new horse race-that's why I call boring !

I collct Schleich since 9 years, and belive year, in this time, Schleich ahs had a lot of better and more intersting years. But it seems, this found its end now. I remember the years we got Musk Ox, Rocky Mountain Goat, Okapi, a jackal, cape buffalo with calf, a malayan tapir.To name just a few. Insted of giving us new speices, Schleich is retiring ALL antelopes in 2013....

No, Schleich best times are gone, so it is, nevertheless the fact how good the new animals maybe will a look like ( if they like the panda or polar bears, Schleich will be also in that case again dissappointing ) the only true dissappointing brand by now.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 21794

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:16 pm

zoomaster1994 wrote:
I disagree, its not boring, its different.
once everyone sees the pictures or see them in real life, everyone will love them.
Schleich is not dying, its becomming newer, a newer style, and I don't find them childish, because why else would they add a african hedgehog? When I was a kid, I never heard of that animal.
Schleich is very realistic and beautiful, I don't like Mojo or collecta, Schleich is way more better than that. But just because they don't introduce new antelopes this year, schleich is bad.
In the end everyone will buy the new commers, I can see it already happening, cause this happens every year and every year, the same people buy the new commer.

besides you can never make figures that look just like the wild animals, there will always be difference.

Zoomaster, of course we can have different opinions. Most part of collectors like Schleich best because that's the brand they know, they can find locally, etc.
Of course everybody ends buying some figures, we can find them everywhere, I'm sure if other brands were so easy to find the same would happen.
Anyway different is not what it is, it is the same of all years, in 30 Wildlife figures you find 2 new species, and most children also don't know An Arctic hare but they will buy it because they know white bunies, the same for the African hedgehog, it sells as an hedgehog, the species doesn't matter for general market. Anyway it is not boring at all, we have an African penguin, hyacint macaw, griffon vulture, generically recognizable but not often released.
When we love animal figures, we are able of recognize their quality whatever the brand is, when we like a brand, we like the figures of that brand not caring with how good they are. But to love a brand doesn't mean that we have to consider the work of other brands bad only because they are not marked with the brand name we want. I'm sure if the Mojo hippo was marked Schleich you would think it was a fantastic figure, the same for CollectA giraffe, etc., etc., I'm also sure if the Schleich hippo now retired was marked with CollectA or Mojo, you would think it was surely a very bad figure. CollectA and Mojo are the brands that work closer to Schleich style in terms of finition, so it is not understandeable how to love one of them exclusively not liking the others. Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MartinH
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 35
Joined : 2010-08-24
Posts : 2916

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

I´m really excited abou new Shires and hippos but I´m dissapointed with the rest of that list Sad

_________________
my website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
my outside photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://my photos http://dixieboy.rajce.idnes.cz/
Loridena



Country/State : Germany
Age : 29
Joined : 2012-01-08
Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:18 pm

I can understand the critics, but that could be seen coming, after the news about "Schleich for sale". The company will have just one important plan for the next time, until they have a buyer: no risk. and no risk means mostly boring. But actually its necessary to keep a certain worth (financially). So I think the next year cannot count as an usual year, but as a year under special "presigns".
And we can see that positiv: If they would take big risks and make "gifts" to the collectors, it could end up as a failure and the company loses profit. and that is, in the case of a sale, important. A poor company doesnt get a buyer quickly as is even more in a position where the focus is on no risk and more profit. Mad
I am actually most excited about what will change under a new owner, about the new figures I will judge when I see them. A boring species can still surprise us with a well made figure and a nice pose bounce
Back to top Go down
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 40
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1019

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:54 pm

It's all about the money. That's why they don't take risks with new species. Why can't they do anything similar like Mojo did with the Iberian Lynx?
No educational value in Schleich range of animals. For example take this animal: Saola
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Mojo could do something about it, I'm sure Schleich won't.

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 41
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 26200

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Bojan wrote:
It's all about the money. That's why they don't take risks with new species. Why can't they do anything similar like Mojo did with the Iberian Lynx?
No educational value in Schleich range of animals. For example take this animal: Saola
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Mojo could do something about it, I'm sure Schleich won't.

Only one word- RIGHT Very Happy

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Fisva

avatar

Country/State : Poland
Age : 27
Joined : 2012-08-15
Posts : 1091

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm actually happy with the black panther and grizzly bears, but disappointed with the fact that there will be no tapir, antelopes and highland cow. I also prayed for Lusitano mare and foal, but again none of them will appear.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Roger wrote:
It is interesting, after knowing the retired Wildlife figures I made my analysis [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Although I can consider that the most part of my analysis is correct, mainly with koala, new grizzlies, black panther, birds and small mammals. It fails exactly where I didn't want.
No antelopes, no unusual species of large fauna. It I knew it was a defensive year but even more than I expected. Schleich is definitvely a brand of main stream animals.
Try to think it is the list for CollectA or Mojo for 2013 and tell me what do you think?!
Well, some birds are interesting, lets see what is really the hawk species, an African penguin is in Schleich range also for the first time and I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them. Snow hare will be also interesting.
For other species I hope they are more accurate then rivals and not more cuties, but seeing the choices it is obvious that the cuteness will continue what I understand once Schleich is the brand more directed to children. Wink
My comment is not negative, I also collect Schleich but I don't say that I like Schleich list of releases whatever are the choices. Sad
Thanks for sharing the list, now we have a badger mistery! Laughing


...I ABSOLUTELY agree with your words Rogerio! For my sorry although Schleich is the most authoritative brand in the world but now (during some last years) his market strategy is very sad... Yes Schleich want to make "main stream animals"... So we have a new and new usual "old and good" lions, tigers, elephants, bears, rhinos, polar bears, wolves, foxes, gorillas and etc. And they are become more and more "cute" and "toy similar"... Did you see any more unusual animal species for example sable antelope, snow or clouded leopard, gaur, gibbon, unusual birds and dinos? No... Yes Schleich don,t want has a "market risk" so this policy make collectors community very dissatisfied... Sad But!... How many collectors and how many children are in the world? Laughing Laughing Laughing Schleich need attention of millions children and Schleich want a big money! Laughing Laughing Laughing Can we to denounce theirs policy? scratch So for collectors pleasure we have new "progressive" brands with new ambitions CollectA and Mojo Fun (and particulary Papo) which stake on a new animal species... During last years I got added evidence that I was right... scratch scratch

PS Yeah Christophe, my friend? Laughing Laughing Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Sergey on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:21 pm

All I can say is that Schleich is, for the most part, intended for children. I am not saying that they should not make rare species (quite the contrary in fact, they should be teaching kids about rare species), but they make what they know will bring profit. And who knows? Maybe the new owner will be adventurous, and make some more collectors happy, and we could be looking at these past years as a sort of less than satisfied chapter in Schleich's book. All I am saying is that the past few years for Schleich have not been total wastes! They did have some great models, and now have some prospects at being a great company again. I am still excited for these releases, because I have not seen pics yet, so there is still hope for great figures, even if some of the species are a bit old. (be positive! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
zoomaster1994

avatar

Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 23
Joined : 2011-10-28
Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Totally agree with you, I mean, there is still 2014, 2015, 2016 right?? I agree, stay positive, besides we only saw the Marine animals, which looks good already
Back to top Go down
http://erwindamsma1994.webs.com/
Loridena



Country/State : Germany
Age : 29
Joined : 2012-01-08
Posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Quote :
Maybe the new owner will be adventurous, and make some more collectors happy, and we could be looking at these past years as a sort of less than satisfied chapter in Schleich's book.

Yesss! Ill partizipate in hoping for the best! cheers Being not succesful or doing not a good job is a part of life and of business too. And if the new owner is smart he will understand, that the way how schleich developed the last years wasnt that successful. The next year will not be judgeable like the other years.
What do you think, will there be a new owner fast? or will there be more years "in line"?
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

avatar

Country/State : USA
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-06-16
Posts : 4408

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:42 am

I don't know, again if a possible owner is smart, hopefully they do their homework before buying, and see what customers want (collectors and kids) etc. etc. And I also feel that this is not a year to judge Schleich, as being between owners, the brand still has to produce what the previous boss set out, or else lose a whole year or so of business (which is impossible to do), and that next years' bunch will be the year to judge the new owner, and see what he/she is capable of as far as appeal, realism, etc. etc. All I can hope for is that they find a delicate balance with appealing to kids and their parents, as well as collectors. I have been hugely impressed with Mojo Fun because of their strategy to appeal to both, and like I said earlier, I do not feel the past three, four, five, whatever years have been a waste, just a little disappointing. I have collected Schleich all my life, only recently in the past two or three years even knew there were other companies, and comparing them to others, I still like Schleich best with Mojo as a veeery close second. Very Happy Again, just stay positive, and then we can compare and pass judgement when pics are released.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

avatar

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 51
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2818

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:24 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
All I can say is that Schleich................ (be positive! Very Happy )

Yeah! I stay positive! I very wait for new Schleich hippos! Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

avatar

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine
Age : 37
Joined : 2010-04-19
Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 pm

widukind wrote:
Thank you - the Ara ( if you wrote it right it is a golden-collared macaw) and the vipera berus sound good in my ears. I hope the snake is not too big. Very Happy
Yeah, and hopefully the macaws and the vulture won't be too big as well (looking at the 2012 stork...)

Roger wrote:
... I'm not a big enthusiast of parrots but surely I'm curious about them.
Why not, Roger? To my mind, parrots are perfect candidates for figurines: they look very good and can "sit" on the trees in dioramas, many of them are rather large, and from the marketing point of view - parrots are recognizable by target audience and simply beautiful.

Bongo wrote:
Ha, I knew it-no new antelopes ! Very Happy What did I say ?
Another bad year of Schleich follows 2012, and Schleich becomes more and more the most commercial, boring and dissappointing brands of them all. Forgot it..... Mad
:) Well, after seeing so many new antelopes by various brands in the last two years, I can say that introducing new antelopes in 2013 would be too mainstream and boring. :)
I prefer balance in my "shelf biodiversity'. If one wants to make an African savannah wildlife display, how would it look with an abundance of antelopes crowding on the shelf and without smaller mammals, birds and reptiles? Who will be sitting on the branches of Schleich Acacia, to say the least?!!! :) :)

_________________
Owners of miniature zoos on shelves, unite!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2013 list of new releases   

Back to top Go down
 
Schleich 2013 list of new releases
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich 2013 list of new releases
» what schleich 2013 will you get first
» Schleich retired figures for 2013
» Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
» 2013 Schleich Hippo and Mojo Hippo comparison review

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: