Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)

Go down 
+37
Joliezac
zosenwoans
Mitsukuni
Dutch Bear
donny ong
Bloodrayne
Liiolii
Farm collector
Shanti
Pardofelis
Caracal
Tyrannotitan1984
Ana
Tupolew Tu-154
VASILIS
Michelle
Taos
Megaptera
Advicot
Kikimalou
Fossa
NightLioness
Mikwe'spal
aschuck
Pepi
WhiteLightning Wolf
lucky luke
RtasVadumee
Roger
endogenylove
widukind
SUSANNE
bmathison1972
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
Duck-Anch-Amun
spacelab
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WILD LIFE

Caterpillar 50266

Ant 50267

American Black Bear 50271
(repaint of Brown Bear 50240)  

Emu 50272

Young Emu 50273

Gray Heron 50274

Robin 50275

Canada Goose 50277

Swallowtail Butterfly 50278

SEA LIFE

Starfish 56050

Lobster 56052

FARM LIFE

Guinea Pig 50276

Camargue Bull 51182

White Percheron 51567 (repaint of 51551 Gray Percheron)

White Arabian Horse (in parade uniform) 51568
(repaint of 51547)

PREHISTORIC LIFE

Megalodon 55087

Young Smilodon 55081

FANTASY WORLD

Ice Wolf 36033

Last edited by spacelab on Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:32 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Papo 2021 releases list   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:13 pm

On the first sight nothing for me, but I´m sure there are some interesting choices for some of our collectors:

- Papilio machaon
- Caterpillar
- Ant
- Guinea pig
- European Robin
- Canada goose
- Grey Heron
- Emu + Chick
- Black Bear
- Starfish
- Lobster
- Shark
- Smilodon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:22 pm

How exciting!! cheers cheers sunny
They look really good, and although there are no dogs I'm impressed they did a robin- no other major brands as far as I know have released this lovely little bird! And a guinea pig too! drunken
An excellent year for bird collectors!
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:25 pm

Some exciting stuff for me. Even if it includes repaints. The figure images are too small to see much detail but I'm excited!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:39 pm

For me a as species collector, it´s a bit sad that the birds were already released in toy shape as tube figures. K&M released an European Robin, Safari last year a Canada Goose. But I´m sure, that they will be appearing on many wishlists.

For me, the butterfly, lobster and starfish are interesting, but depending on their size and species. The butterfly should be a swallowtail. For the other 2 I have to wait Blaines identification :)
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:48 pm

Holy cow, where to begin. Would LOVE:

1. Papilio machaon, adult and caterpillar
2. European robin
3. ant
4. gray heron
5. lobster (maybe a European lobster?)
6. starfish (maybe depending species, if it's a common starfish and smaller than the Safari WS figure, it will replace the latter)
7. Canada goose (maybe, depending on how much better and bigger it is than Safari TOOB figure)
8. Spanish bull (maybe, if the quality it good it can join my growing collection of cattle breeds LOL)

Last edited by bmathison1972 on Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Many wonderful models indeed cheers

The birds are just fabulous species , - at last a grey heron, which so many people have sighed for for ages bounce

The emu chick is ever so cute, - and a European Robin  ! WOW drunken

The bull and the arabian horse are great also, even if the Arabian is a repaint, I think  ....the picture is mirrored, isn't it ? Laughing

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 8:59 pm

I should point out that the lobster could very well be the European lobster, which has only been made once before (by Epoch)
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 pm

It seems the pre-hestorics models are the Megalodon and a Smilodon puppy..
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Also no new specie from Papo in 2021. But the robin and the grey heron and maybe the canadian goose

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 9:51 pm

The heron, the robin, and the goose!! I’ve been waiting for a standard Canada goose forever!! This is the best news to me from any company yet this year! The other models all look nice as well, even if I am not interested particularly

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:21 pm

I did a Tailor work to make this blanket. So, if anyone misses a piece of fabrique, it is my fault. Laughing
I want to thank our friends that posted on forum immediately as the information popped up. cheers
I am so happy that Papo could release a good number of releases in such a difficult year.
I am interested in all birds. I am super impressed they made an emu chick, I commented on forum about it someday without any hope one would be released.
It seems a range made for Blaine and Jean-Luc with a bear for Sandor and a bull for Kosta. tongue
Now let’s hope Mojo is still alive and that Bullyland give us a few more news. bounce

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:24 pm

Much more interesting than CollectA so far ! Very Happy

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:32 pm

Problem is, I already have the Mojo emu and my parents are likely to give me the Southlands one for christmas so I am probably going to end up with 3 emus ! Let's hope they'll fit together.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:39 pm

If Papo continues shrinking their models, you may be lucky and this one will result smaller than Southlands or Mojo’s.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:50 pm

Roger wrote:
I did a Tailor work to make this blanket. So, if anyone misses a piece of fabrique, it is my fault. Laughing
I want to thank our friends that posted on forum immediately as the information popped up. cheers
I am so happy that Papo could release a good number of releases in such a difficult year.
I am interested in all birds. I am super impressed they made an emu chick, I commented on forum about it someday without any hope one would be released.
It seems a range made for Blaine and Jean-Luc with a bear for Sandor and a bull for Kosta. tongue
Now let’s hope Mojo is still alive and that Bullyland give us a few more news. bounce

Especially the last sentence cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

Especially the last sentence cheers cheers cheers cheers

Fantastic I would never have hoped for so many birds at one time; all great congratulations I love it Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce drunken santa I love you
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Very interested in many of these figures. Honestly don't care if some of them are species that have been made before since I don't mind more than one representation of a species in my collection. Top need is that (Ice?) wolf though lol.

Banned
Pepi

Country/State : Madrid

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 12:11 am

Isnt the canadian goose look like the swan? scratch
Anyway, that and the heron will come for sure. Lets see the emu chick. Lobster and robin will depend on their size, but most probably they will be too large
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: Papo 2021 full list?   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:20 am

Dear Sts Friends:

Well, I must say, from this sneak peek, there are some figures going on my searchlist. So, my question is: When do we get to see the full list, with item numbers, and pictures? Not that the pics help me much, but it would be nice if we knew more than what a few links can provide. In other words, the links didn't help me very much, so I was wondering, if anyone has access to the full list of these for 2021, could you post it here? I don't have a Facebook account, so well, what can I say? Anyway, please keep me posted with the full list when it's available. This help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Mikwe'spal

Mikwe'spal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 4:32 am

Wooooo!!! Finally! I've been checking everyday to see if any info on Papo 2021 releases has been revealed! I'll definitely be adding the birds to my wishlist as well as that little guinea pig (I've been hoping for another guinea pig since Schleich's guinea pig is so darn huge its as big as some of my dogs now lol! Interested to see what the wolf looks like in more photos too. I've kind of got a little collection of large/fantasy wolves starting and he might just have to join the pack!
Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:26 am

Finally! Thanks to Papo, the true ancestor of the Golden Jackal is revealed!

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 6:55 am

For real!  Shocked Laughing Applause whomever is scultping/painting their eyes these days... either needs glasses or one less drink before work.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 8:09 am

Finally!!! European birds!!! Robin, heron, yessss!!!!!
I love the 2020 insects, so I'm really happy to see more of them in 2021!
A LOT is going on my Wish List! Great 2021 Papo year!

Fossa

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 9:23 am

we're here for the birds

cheers

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)   Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2021 Releases!!! (UPDATED with official pics!)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next