Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:45 pm

On Schleich's Facebook page
Back to top Go down
arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:50 pm

I also don't think so Damon...

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Ana wrote:
I think these Shetlands are very cute and nice Very Happy
Sport horses from Schleich are usually really bad but the ponies? Why not! Their plush style works perfectly with fluffy ponies Very Happy  
These are cute the same as mini Sheltands in real life. And owners of this type of ponies often make braids on manes too. Smile
I like the colours too Smile

Exactly what I wanted to say. Ditto that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Damon93 wrote:
They get a lot of complaints about the figures and the braids on their page ....

They keep telling to wait and see the others .... I don't believe they are much better though.

As Roger said nothing will be change if complaints won't translate into less selling... I'm afraid of that but Schleich is in a wrong way
Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:20 pm

I really do not like the braids. Schleich should go back to their old styles. I am probably not going to buy the rest of the 2014 models or 15 ones, and use that money for older Schleich models or for other brands.
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:22 pm

jonesee wrote:
Damon93 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

omg so HOrrible horses  Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused Suspect Suspect Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked  So ugly! No No

Laughing Laughing Laughing

We'll have to see new figures to keep hope. !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by signatus on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 4:23 pm

I like the stallion and the foal.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:10 pm

Goodness! What an outcry affraid At least there is still one schleich fan here Wink
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Well then, those are... interesting.

The one in the front looks like George Washington. Laughing
I though the exact same thing when I saw it. silent

I love the little stallion, I feel that that was a good idea on their part, the foal I'm not sure of, his style looks like the foal from last year. I'm sensing a trend (at least for me) that if I do buy any models of their horses they will bachelors or orphans... Wink They appear to be using the braids mostly on the mares. Disappointing. All the comments for the post make me laugh "aw its so adorable! and its sooooo cute!" I get that they can have their opinion, but it explains Schleich's market nowadays, apparently cute sells really well (which makes sense). I can only hope that they will have a few good models...

On a side note, since there's only about 10-ish weeks left for Schleich to introduce their entire range, I would imagine instead of introducing one model at a time, they will do small groups of them in decorative banners like they did with the pony family. They seem to like the whole banner thing, and it wouldn't make sense to just one figure a week, they wouldn't get them all shown. Anyways, no fear, as I said they will probably introduced by small groupings inside their banner digital art type stuff.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Ana wrote:
Sport horses from Schleich are usually really bad but the ponies? Why not! Their plush style works perfectly with fluffy ponies Very Happy  
These are cute the same as mini Sheltands in real life. And owners of this type of ponies often make braids on manes too. Smile
I agree. Their cutesy style works for certain figures like the mini shetlands. That's what they should do anyways, utilize the naturally cute species to their advantage (i.e. fluffy cats, hamsters, some species of monkeys etc.) and if they did it right they could diversify the collecting world through that strategy. They shouldn't force it on animals that aren't necessarily cute, crocs, tigers, buffalo, rhinos, etc. and instead focus on animals with a natural cuteness like golden snub-nosed monkeys etc.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 pm

signatus wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Damon93 wrote:

omg so HOrrible horses  Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid confused confused confused Suspect Suspect Suspect Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked  So ugly! No No

Surely this is a sick joke of some kind. Surely even Schleich wouldn't stoop to this level...oops, of course it would exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:56 pm

I predicted several years ago that Schleich would deemphasize animal figurines to concentrate on human (or action-type) figurines. At this point, that would seem to be a good decision, since it appears Schleich is no longer able to design and manufacture a worthwhile animal line.

On the other hand, the new action figures, especially the Batman ones, are excellent... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:26 pm

I have never liked Schleich's horses, and don't collect them. But these ones are terrible. I think they are getting worse and worse. Are these horse figurines, or what?

Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 9:15 pm

I don't collect horses but those are kind of odd. The stallion is cute and I don't have any complaints about that one but the mare...no horse has a mane that looks like that. I guess its supposed to look super girly?

The foal looks a bit deformed.

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 11:48 pm

schleich61 wrote:
signatus wrote:
jonesee wrote:
Damon93 wrote:

Surely this is a sick joke of some kind.  Surely even Schleich wouldn't stoop to this level...oops, of course it would exclamation Wink

Yeah.. Rolling Eyes Now when I've slept over the night I still haven't a lot of words.
Look those heads!? Awful. Everything is just completely ruined you just can't like them Neutral

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:31 am

Exited for the horses. I love all three! The stallion looks AMAZING.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:33 am

Fantastic! More shetland fans bounce bounce bounce Very Happy
But I agree that the stallion is by far the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:35 am

Wow, I'm surprised to see that so many of you are so disappointed with them! I mean, OK, the very cute ponies, that's choice for kids. Maybe adult collectors don't need those indeed. But in this cutesy they are real. Mini Shetlands are very popular in The Netherlands at least. I see them often and they ARE cute. Actually I find them adorable I love you . And little girls often make braids to make these little creatures look even cuter.
In my opinion ponies are just what schleich can sculpt and design very naturally. Fluffy, cute, almost teddy bears among pony breeds. These works sometimes as therapy horses and most of the kids love them. sunny

I personally can't stand the Arabian, Trakheners  sculpted by Schleich nowadays. How can you sculpt non bone, non muscles, plushy textured Arabian or Trakhener?! affraid
I adore these magnificent breeds of horses but not as a schleich sculpts. No

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 am

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Ana wrote:
I agree. Their cutesy style works for certain figures like the mini shetlands. That's what they should do anyways, utilize the naturally cute species to their advantage (i.e. fluffy cats, hamsters, some species of monkeys etc.) and if they did it right they could diversify the collecting world through that strategy. They shouldn't force it on animals that aren't necessarily cute, crocs, tigers, buffalo, rhinos, etc. and instead focus on animals with a natural cuteness like golden snub-nosed monkeys etc.

Ohh, that would be awesome if they do that way!!! Very Happy
Imagine slow loris, wombats, cuscus, golden snub nosed monkey, awwww drunken all are cute but what a diversity could that be if they do more research for extra cute species Very Happy Very Happy
I'm actually very surprised they never made a chow chow. Did they? scratch

Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:00 am

I dn´t like braids on my models... Sad

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:11 am

I'm not as depressed about the shetties as most of you are. I'm still not a fan of the braids... But I think Ana is right, but in that case I think schleich should make a little braiding girl. After all, have you even seen a mini shettie without happy little fangirls Wink

Still, I don't like the new heads/eyes schleich makes. They all look the same te me Sad and theres somthing wrong with the noseline I think scratch

And I noticed someting funny to, the pose of the foal looks almost exactly like the foal I sculpted some months ago ("'new sculpture: a fluffy falabela foal") Shocked coincidende?

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:26 am

A-J wrote:
I'm not as depressed about the shetties as most of you are. I'm still not a fan of the braids... But I think Ana is right, but in that case I think schleich should make a little braiding girl. After all, have you even seen a mini shettie without happy little fangirls Wink

Still, I don't like the new heads/eyes schleich makes. They all look the same te me Sad and theres somthing wrong with the noseline I think scratch

And I noticed someting funny to, the pose of the foal looks almost exactly like the foal I sculpted some months ago ("'new sculpture: a fluffy falabela foal") Shocked coincidende?

Yes, indeed pose is very similar! Perhaps they were inspired in your sculpt? The topic is here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy
Yours however is more dynamic with the one leg up in the air and I find it overall better than the Schleich foal, it looks more alive. Smile

About the eyes, in general Schleich sculpt always oversized eyes. That's what they do in all of their animals. They do it so often that many people think this is natural look of the animals ad eyes are correct size. Real horse eyes never exceed 4cm (actually 37 millimetres ) in diameter so in scale 1:20 they should be 2 millimetres wide at max. In schleich horses (1:20 scale) the eyes are 5 millimetres wide - so more then twice as big as they should be. That makes the extra cute look, but for me it is alien look. alien Maybe that's why the head look incorrect for you too. Smile

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:30 am

Ana you're going on the dark side...

lol!

I'm not saying that the roaring one is bad, I'm just tired of the braids on EVERY horse.

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 2:38 am

Haha, thanks Agata!!! Laughing Laughing

Yes, too much braids in general, I agree. If it was only 10% of schleich horses with braids that would be still ok, but I think now they are closer to 50% Razz Too much!!! Sleep

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:28 am

I want to keep clear that I never said they're ugly, actually stallion is quite pretty. Though, I don't agree that they look like Shetlands only because they are cute. When I see that picture, I cannot see any realism on it, it looks to me like a presentation of a kids morning tv program.
Well, mare is not ugly but the best I can tell is that it is ridiculous, I can't give a better opinion of it. Stallion is pretty, with huge eyes, very chubby even for a Shetland and very well brushed for a horse in a rearing movement. Neck is short, snout is not shaped like a Shetland, nostrils are wrong, eys are huge, the only thing it shares with a Shetland is because it is cute but My little ponies were cute and they were never sold as realistic. Why I don't like them? Because I love Shetlands and their natural cuteness, they don't need to be replicated as little clowns. clown I expect an Arabian stallion to this year, I hope they respect the breed. Very Happy

schleich61 wrote:
I predicted several years ago that Schleich would deemphasize animal figurines to concentrate on human (or action-type) figurines.  At this point, that would seem to be a good decision, since it appears Schleich is no longer able to design and manufacture a worthwhile animal line.

On the other hand, the new action figures, especially the Batman ones, are excellent... Sad

Phil, I think with this rearing Shetland stallion, Batman won't need a car anymore. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next