Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)

Go down 
+3
widukind
JonasV
Dennis Nedry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dennis Nedry

Dennis Nedry

Country/State : USA/Ohio

Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) Empty
PostSubject: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 am

The video may be more on the satire spectrum, but all kidding aside this is a great Dinosaur. The muzzle of this sculpt really conveys a lively roar, and the front-left foot ready to stomp; seems to me like either a defense posture from a predator, or a challenge to another Pentaceratops. The horns and frill are imposing and very well shaped. The pebbly skin is very bold in texture, and the toy itself has a good weight to it. Again Schleich paid attention to detail in the bottom of the feet, both in sculpt and painting. I really notice the eyes, the yellow really contrasts well with the darker shaded brows and eye sockets. The underbelly beige color blends nicely into the deep crimson along the sides, and trailing along the tail. This one is a rock solid addition to a collection, and a perfect one to start with. Two thumbs way up.  Applause  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

This one has such a strong colored beautiful coat Applause

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:42 pm

Nice too

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:45 pm

I love him also, - and he is half my dancing dino duo cheers

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:25 pm

This is the only Schleich dino which I have...I love it.

Dennis Nedry

Country/State : USA/Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 3:32 am

Another quick pic.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
GiselleGazelle

GiselleGazelle

Country/State : South Wales, UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 1:38 am

This is a nice model and one of Schleich's best dinosaurs. However the feet are off. Too many claws. But other than that it's a good one from Schleich. :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 8:30 pm

I've seen it recently in local shops and the impact was very positive. Almost as impressive as some Papo ceratopsians. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)   Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014) Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich® Pentaceratops Review (2014)
Page 1 of 1