Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2022 Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich 2022 Review  Empty
PostSubject: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 7:04 am

First Half:  Jan-Jun

Farm Life

13933 Pig (Fern)
Initial Reaction: She looks like she comes straight out of a children’s book. A lovely model, I quite like her. I am curious how the texture of the skin will work out. She is going to move in for sure.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
13934 Piglet (Borsti)
Initial Reaction: He matches his mother rather nicely. I am not too crazy about the gruff texture, seeing how piglet fur is a lot thinner than that of the adults. He’s going to move in, though.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13935 Longeared Rabbit (Armie)
Initial Reaction: Are we staying in children’s book theme? He looks so funny and so much like an illustration. And that smug face, my gods! He has a story to tell!!!
Second Opinion: He is absoluteky adorable. He looks very alert and is actually not bad, anatomically speaking.
Final Verdict: A nice little addition, not bad at all.

13936 Stork (Oylila)
Initial Reaction: Not bad at all. This one too looks like an illustrations, which I like. Not too cutesy, but not overtly natural either, which can of course be worked on. Tho I do think this is progress.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13937 Ram
Initial Reaction: Whahaha, he looks so derpy. Those eyes are too tiny. He is keeping to the theme of this year though, so not too bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13938 Greyhound (Serenity)
Initial Reaction: Oooh an Afghan, wow! I really like her, she is so stylish. From this angle she looks quite natural. Not bad at all schleich, not bad at all. She is most certainly moving in!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13939 Goldendoodle (Jentle)
Initial Reaction: Another nice new breed! It looks very fluffy and cuddly. I quite like how happy and eager it looks. I am very fond of this one already! Bring it on!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13940 Ragdoll Cat (Suede)
Initial Reaction: Hmm, interesting, big fluffy friend. It does not look like a very realistic cat, but not half bad either. I am super curious how the paintjob will look in hand. The face is very clumsy, though.
Second Opinion: Gastly, the face is horrifying and the anatomy is so so.
Final Verdict: Come on schleich, you can do much better!!!

13966 Bull Terrier (Bodhi)
Initial Reaction: So comicy. It is like this one was designed by someone else than the two other dogs. I have questions. I do think this one is nice, despite how unrealistic it is. It will surely move in.
Second Opinion: I actually like this little guy a lot! He is very small, so I decided it is a miniature bully.
Final Verdict: Very happy with this one, actually!

Horseclub

13941 Belgian Broodmare (Jelka)
Initial Reaction: Looks a lot like Papo to me. Not bad, but just very Papo. She looks gentle, ordinary and simple. Not bad, but not special.  
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13942 Icelander Mare (Largetha)
Initial Reaction: Such a pretty lady. Great hair, shame her tail is braided. Rather Papo-y in the sculpture, but not bad. She looks a bit like a prima ballerina, which is not very Icelander, haha. But all in all, not bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13943 Icelander Stallion (Ragnar)
Initial Reaction: Hmm, this one reminds me more of Safari LTD. He looks so mean, ready to bite you in your butt. I like him, he has personality! He will most certainly move in.
Second Opinion: A fierce looking little guy. Somehow he is a bit too smooth somehow. He has a certain charm about him though and I quite like him.
Final Verdict: Smooth and charming, hehehe.

13944 Trakehner Foal (Timothee)
Initial Reaction: Not bad, save for the face. The expression so hecking derpy. But the body is nice as is the texture. Looks good, but the oafish expression takes away the charm. The legs look a bit crooked, but not too badly.
Second Opinion: Dissa wonky fella. I just don't like him. Just not. Idek why, I just have a slight recoil reaction with this one.
Final Verdict: No just not.

13945 Oldenburger Mare (Yasmijn)
Initial Reaction: Not bad, but very much not my taste. She is not pretty, but not too anatomically incorrect. Reminds me a little of the old dressage mare. Not at all what I like, but she will move in.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13946 Oldenburger Stallion (Rian)
Initial Reaction: Somehow this guy reminds me of the Camargue Stallion. I really really like him. He will be one of the firsts to move in. The colour is nice, the posture works well and he does not look anatomically half bad.
Second Opinion: He is so handsome. The colours work well as does the pose and the anatomy is not too shabby either!!!
Final Verdict: A big hit!

13947 Oldenburger Foal (Fayen)
Initial Reaction: What a campy lil thing!!! I love her!!! That heart on her forehead. She is such a peppy girl. I need to have her right now!!! My fav this year has been chosen.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13948 Criollo Mare (Anura)
Initial Reaction: Square, nondescript and braided. The colour is very pretty, but I have to see how that works out in hand. Otherwise I am sad to report I find this new breed a missed shot. Too bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

13949 Criollo Foal (Piony)
Initial Reaction: A scrappy lil thing. Looks like a happy lil foal. Not bad and not special either. Just so.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Wild Life

14849 Flamingo
Initial Reaction: Decorative, that is the first word I think of. A little decorative bird that is printed on everything and anything you find at poundland and dollartree. It is not a bad model, but it is so regular looking, so brandless.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14850 Tapir (Thellir)
Initial Reaction: Oooh, another of them childrens book illustration looking animals. I like it a lot. He looks very friendly and very gently made. Yes, this one is moving in.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14851 Tapir Calf (Deebo)
Initial Reaction: Much more clumsily made than the adult. Cute, but the paint is very clunky. The angle is not right to judge the full anatomy, so I will really need to see it in hand to see how well it turned out.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14852 Slow Loris (Laurelly)
Initial Reaction: Damn, this critter has seen things. The sculpting is bad, the animal turned out as some sort of blob. I am quite disappointed with a new species that could have turned out reasonably well.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14853 Puma (Fionn)
Initial Reaction: Very nicely done! The texture looks good, the posture is nice and the animal looks like it was drawn for a children’s book. I like this design choice. Even the facial features are not bad at all.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14854 Iguana (Enkiwook)
Initial Reaction: Oh, yes! Not your standard green Iguana, but something with a little bit more colour. I like. The sculpt is very nice and I am quite sure the details on this guy are going to work. Well done schleich, credit where it is due.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14855 Beaver (Eduard)
Initial Reaction: Look at this funny lil guy, where is he off to? He looks quite Disney, but I don’t mind it in this one. Beavers have something intrinsically Disney. This one will move in!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14856 Mandrill
Initial Reaction: No, no no. This is not a pretty monkey. The colours are flat, the expression is stupid and the post is meh. The older mandrills were by far better in their posture and colour.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

14857 Emperor Scorpion
Initial Reaction: Oh gods no, no no. This looks like something I’d buy at the Action for 50 cents. It looks hollow and cheap. An unfinished product. No schleich, no.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Bayala

70720 Pegasus (Zia)
Initial Reaction: We already know this mold. But the new painting makes her look very gentle. I quite like it. We should not fault Schleich for reusing molds if we don’t fault Breyer for it. This girl will move in for sure.  
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70721 Pegasus Foal (Breezey)
Initial Reaction: Oooh, a pretty pastell pink princess. This colouration is very sweet looking. Of course, the mold we already know, but again, we should not fault Schleich here. This lil one will surely move in.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70722 Cotton Candy Unicorn Stallion (Xedian)
Initial Reaction: Hm, he does not look bad in blue. Not the most charming colour combination. He’ll do, but that is about it.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70723 Marshmallow Unicorn Mare (Siofra)
Initial Reaction: Not half bad, the colours work well together and this mold is a very pretty one. They work well in tandem. She is not half bad indeed. She’ll move in sooner rather than later.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70724 Candy Unicorn Foal (Nelka)
Initial Reaction: I wasn’t very fond of this mold and now they put these colours on, too. It does not work. This is not it. Of course this one will move in, but it ain’t it...
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70725 Rainbow Unicorn Stallion (Iluvatar)
Initial Reaction: Oh yes, yes yes. He is very handsome. The only downside is that pesky heart on his rump. Otherwise, he is a magnificent specimen. I am going to try to get this one first!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70726 Rainbow Unicorn Mare (Gaila)
Initial Reaction: Also quite beautiful. The pose is very nice, though I do think the silver socks of her husband befit the colours a little better than her bronze option. She looks graceful and will absolutely move in as soon as I can get her.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70727 Rainbow Unicorn Foal (Amitulane)
Initial Reaction: Oooh, what a lovely little foal. They look so energetic and eager. The sculpt and the colours work so well together and they look like they are coming straight from a dreamworks film. I love them and they will move in ASAP!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70728 Rainbow Dragon (Irulan)
Initial Reaction: Beautiful sculpt and beautiful colours. This model is one of the highlights this year, in my opinion. Very well done all over, a great story to be told from this one, to be sure, too.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70743 Llama Unicorn (Dulche)
Initial Reaction: Whahaha, I love this. It is so ridiculous and so cute. It looks like a cupcake in animal form and I adore how terribly froufrou she is. I love her!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70744 Hatching Baby Dragon, with egg (Fy)
Initial Reaction: The mold is cute, but the colours are a little drab.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70750 Hatching Baby Cat, with egg (Fum)
Initial Reaction: Kinda meh, a recolour and not a good one.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70729 Candy Cane Unicorn (Uira)
Initial Reaction: Very cute. I think the colours work well on the mold. Another for the conga. Not bad, not bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70732 Gummy Bear Unicorn (Haribo)
Initial Reaction: Wheuly Feck, it is so yellow. Such uniform colour with no shading, no no schleich, no buneo. What a conga I am building with this though.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70734 Mint Chocolate Unicorn (Shailen)
Initial Reaction: My fav of this series of Unicorns-in-the-Bag. Not only because I love mint chocolate, but also bc the design of this one just works. The colours fit and the overall feel of the model slaps.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70736 Ice Cream Cone Unicorn (Giolitti)
Initial Reaction: Oooh, I love this mold and the blue looks so nice on it. I need to see it in hand to decide if the manes are a good colour match, but so far, I am liking this look.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70738 Blueberry Cupcake Unicorn (Kinsley)
Initial Reaction: Not too bad, but the colours are a bit too uniform for it to be a really charming little one. This conga is growing out of hoof!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70739 Birthday Cake Unicorn (Celebra)
Initial Reaction: Hooo boi, that is very pink. Not that it is a bad pink, but it is very pink for sure. I need to see it in hand to see if the manes match well with the fierce shade of pink.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70741 Donut Unicorn (Quins)
Initial Reaction: Ah yes more pink. And start the conga music, maestro! But this combo works, especially with those high socks. Yes, this is one is a nice one.  
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Eldrador

70147 Ice Tiger (Boreas)
Initial Reaction: A very mighty beast. Well sculpted, nice details and nice paint. Not too shabby, indeed. I like this one very much. He will certainly move in!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70148 Lava Tiger (Theros)
Initial Reaction: This version somehow looks older, more wisened. Very nicely done in the details and painting as well. They will stand side by side.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70149 Stone Dragon (Dangun)
Initial Reaction: Quite imaginative, but the colour looks a little flat. Otherwise this looks like and interesting beast with a story to tell. I will most certainly tell his tale!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70151 Jungle Ruler
Initial Reaction: Very imaginative, but it looks a bit like an unfinished product. The lines are too blurry and the colours unblended. This could have been a great creature, with a little more care. I do really like the facial features.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

81029 Eldrador Mini Creature Blindbag 2nd Edition
Initial Reaction: Ah yes, collections within collections. Clever trick schleich. And here I am, falling for it.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Dinosaurs

15029 Amargasaurus
Initial Reaction: Wow, the picture is taken from a very unflattering angle. I hope the model itself proves a little more elongated, because this is something akin to ridiculous. I like how textured the skin is, but otherwise this is not my type of figure.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15030 Parasaurolophus
Initial Reaction: Yeah… I don’t know. The anatomy looks wonky in a ‘you tried’ kind of way. I am also not a fan of the colours, they look very drab. No, I much prefer the older version.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15031 Nothosaurus
Initial Reaction: What the??? No, no no. I am spoiled with the Safari LTD version, small but perfect. This creature is not the streamlined beast I hoped it would be.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15032 Majungasaurus (Monstro)
Initial Reaction: Whahaha, he looks so comical in his striped suit. And those little arms. He is so funny that I will allow him to move in.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

15033 Styracosaurus
Initial Reaction: Anatomically pretty okay. The colours are drab and it does not look like a very lively creature. Pretty meh.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm

Last edited by Gwaine on Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:38 am; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 9:16 pm

Very interesting reviews! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 3:29 am

Jul-Dec

Farm Life

42572 Chicken coop cart
Initial Reaction: I really don't care for the coop, it is clunky and the colours are just drab, but the chickens looks quite lovely. Like, yay a specific breed! And then hen looks so sweet in her silvery plumage. I defo will get this set!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42573 Doghouse
Initial Reaction: Dog house is drab, the adult we already know and the pup is just so-so, the face is very derpy.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42574 Chicken friends
Initial Reaction: Oh heck to the yes! Specific chicken breeds and these cute one's too. They look adorable and like tiny lil dinosaurs. They will absolutely move in!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42576 - Barrel Racing with Cowgirl
Initial Reaction: This is a very familiar rider on a very familiar horse. It's like Schleich is just throwing together the left over's. Disappointed!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42577 - Team Roping with Cowgirl
Initial Reaction: The horse is slightly drab and I am not a big fan of this mold, it is kind of bleh looking. But that calf. That calf is so absolutely uber cute!!! I want it so baaaad!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42578 - Western Riding
Initial Reaction: We know the dog and the rider, but the horse has a new lick o' paint. I quite like how these colours looks on him, very charming!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Horseclub

42568 Tack shop
Initial Reaction: Oooooh heck yes. So many small stuff, Gwaine is a sucker for small stuff. And the colours on that mare!! And that dog!!! Yeeeees!!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42567 Luxury Stables
Initial Reaction: Yes yes yes. So many little things. And the lovely recoloured TWH's. We already know that Lusitano, though. I guess she was still left over.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42569 Horse box
Initial Reaction: Not bad. I really don't like the Thoroughbred mold, but maybe he is not too bad in white.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42570 Animal care accessoires
Initial Reaction:
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42571 Accessoires stable picnic
Initial Reaction: Eh, just stuff we already know.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42587 Pop up boutique
Initial Reaction: So many lovely small things and a new male character, yes! But Schleich, look me in the eyes and tell me what you are doing WITH A MY BEAUTIFUL HORSES HORSE???? Why is this a thing now, brushable horses, why???
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42588 Beauty salon: I am still not very convinced about those hairy horses. But what in the world is that strand of hair just ding randomly growing out of the wall. This makes me uncomfortable. PINEAPPLES!! I WANA GO HOME!! Both horses are not well made. even though I do like the paintjob on the roan.
Initial Reaction:
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42584 Sofia and Dusty starter set
Initial Reaction: Horse is not pretty, the head is very thin and the hooves are oddly small. But the rider looks okay. Still not down for the hairy horse thing.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42585 Kim and Caramelo starter set
Initial Reaction: The horse looks moderately better in these colours, but it is not by much. The anatomy does not work and neither does the hair. All of this is nope. The accessories are nope and the rider is meh. And yet it will move in.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42586 Leo and Rocky starter set
Initial Reaction: Is that a male rider??? The horse looks only mildly better than the previous two. I am weak for the Flaxen Liver Chestnut colour though, so this one will move in. Hairy Horse or not..
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42580 Beauty horse andalusian mare
Initial Reaction: Anatomically not a disaster, the colours are not too bad. But I am still not convinced. These hairy horses are not my jam.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42581 Beauty horse criollo mare
Initial Reaction: Genuine Question; Is Schleich trying to emmulate My Beautiful Horses? Everything about this is meh!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42582 Beauty horse english thoroughbred mare
Initial Reaction: A drab colour for an iffy horse. I am not a fan of the hairy horses...
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42583 Beauty horse quarter horse mare
Initial Reaction: Idek, it just does not look like schleich anymore...
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42589 Hair Accessoires
Initial Reaction:
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42590 Beauty Accessoires
Initial Reaction: MEH!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Wild Life

42623 Outback adventures
Initial Reaction: W O W!!! I love this set. The animals look good and another male character in the set. I am so down for this. Especially that Joey, OMG!!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42625 Danger in Swamp
Initial Reaction: I think we already know crocomom and the eggs. Though I think it is quite interesting Schleich attempted to make a nest mount. And the snake is said to be of bendy material, which I am very curious about. Eager to get my hands on this one, fo sho!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42624 Antarctic Expedition
Initial Reaction: DAT BABY PEGUIN!!! HUSKY WITH A BLEP!!! I also like a new colour of husky and this set is just all around awesome. I want of more of this feeling! I like!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42566 Koala mother with baby
Initial Reaction: I really do hope that NatGeo keeps up their partnership with Schleich, bc these sets look good. The faces are a little awkward, but otherwise these koala's are nice!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Dino's

42565 Dino Truck
Initial Reaction: Goodness me what violently yellow dino!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

41471 Paracute Rescue
Initial Reaction: Meh, just meh.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Bayala

42527 Mystic library
Initial Reaction: Eh. nothing special about this one.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70733 Unicorn jelly
Initial Reaction: I like the mould on this one, it is a very good one. The colour is also interesting, seems rather than paint, it is the colour of the material she is made of. It quite like it.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70737 Unicorn marshmallow
Initial Reaction: A new mold, yay. He has a terrible hairday, it looks so fluffy. The blue of the body is a bit drab but overal he is still quite cute.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70730 Unicorn Peach rings
Initial Reaction: Oh another new mold, yay. He looks very peppy and the colours are not even that jarring.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70731 Unicorn Popsicle
Initial Reaction: OMG This new mold y'all, she is stunning!! The colours are blended nicely and I really really like her.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70735 Unicorn caramel
Initial Reaction: Another one of these quasi translucent one's. Intruiging. I love this mold. Looking forward to her!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70742 Unicorn rainbow cake
Initial Reaction: Not very bad, but the mane colouring could have been better balanced, while the tail turned out very nice.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70740 Unicorn Bubblegum
Initial Reaction: Waaay too much pink, that is what this is!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42575 Underwater tournament
Initial Reaction: OMG YES. I love the new little hippocampi. That pink looks so good on the tadfoal and the juvenile is lovely. I can't wait for them to move in!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70719 Isabelle with dolphin
Initial Reaction: The dolphin is not super special, but I do like that the mermaid is of a darker skin colour than most other bayala characters
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70718 Aryon with unicorn
Initial Reaction: A male bayala figure and a very handsome unicorn to booth, double whammy!!!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Eldrador

42597 Robot shadow-lava
42598 Robot shadow-ice
42599 Robot shadow-rock
42600 Robot shadow-jungle
Initial Reaction: I genuinly do not care for these. I just don't.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

70152 Shadow dragon
Initial Reaction: Very great! Lovely looking details and great body shape. I really want this one!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42555 Shadow lion
Initial Reaction: Hooo boy, this looks more like a manticore to me, damn he looks gnarly and well made. The details look great!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42554 Shadow wolf
Initial Reaction: We know him already. The colours don't look half bad.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

42549 Master robot
Initial Reaction: MEH
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Advent calendars

98642 Horse club calendar
Initial Reaction: No no no, this is just a bad job schleich. I do not like this at all. Go stand in a corner!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

98643 Farm World calendar
Initial Reaction: Not much good, but I do like the black lamb and the new colours on the goat kid. Also, new male human, yay!
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

98644 Dinosaur calendar
Initial Reaction: Eh, drab colours and not very special all over.
Second Opinion:
Final Verdict:

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 9:49 am

Interesting reading your opinions, would agree that the dogs are wonderful! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  EmptySun May 01, 2022 4:52 pm

Yes, Leo is a male rider. Two wishes come true for me. Male rider and black boy. bounce cheers

Fun fact for the antarctica expedition: Look at the man. Wears he not enought clothes for this cold environment? Perhaps summer time at the coast. ^^

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2022 Review    Schleich 2022 Review  Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2022 Review
Page 1 of 1