Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All my customs and repaints.

Go down 
+12
paleoferroequine
Dum_my
SyLoBe
costicuba
SUSANNE
koniminiatures
Robert
JonasV
Shanti
LeeAnn
Ana
widukind
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert

Country/State : Czech Republic

All my customs and repaints. Empty
PostSubject: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:26 am

My customs and repaints.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/[url=https://servimg.com/view/18996866/37][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:11 am

Very very phantastic!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 am

Wow, that's amazing!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 5:42 am

You've been busy! Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 6:33 am

Fantastic collection!! Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 am

I agree with Shanti! Fantastic! Shocked cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 9:34 am

What a shelf! Prehistoric mammals aren't often enough seen - you're obviously hard at work changing their prevalence in model form. It's really nice to see, especially when presented in such a pleasing way. Could I enquire as to the species of the two (I'm presuming) ruminants before the deliciously coloured gaur, please? I'm shamefully ignorant about extinct species, I'm afraid. The leftmost is a Pelorovis, maybe?

Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:59 am

Thank you very much Andreas, Anna, LeeAnn, Shanti and Jonas! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 am

koniminiatures wrote:
What a shelf! Prehistoric mammals aren't often enough seen - you're obviously hard at work changing their prevalence in model form. It's really nice to see, especially when presented in such a pleasing way. Could I enquire as to the species of the two (I'm presuming) ruminants before the deliciously coloured gaur, please? I'm shamefully ignorant about extinct species, I'm afraid. The leftmost is a Pelorovis, maybe?
That is Pelorovis (Syncerus) antiquus. Left - Pelorovis oldowayensis, right - Javan Banteng. Smile
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:07 am

Thank you! And banteng, of course - I've spent days trawling through reference pictures for gaurs and bantengs alike and have my species all over the place. Very Happy Sorry. They're really beautiful, your models!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 am

Sheer eye-candy cheers

What an amazing sight !!!! I could look for hours , - not only beautyful, but extremely interesting study

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:56 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Sheer eye-candy cheers

What an amazing sight !!!! I could look for hours , - not only beautyful, but extremely interesting study

I agree, same for me :))
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 7:46 am

That´s indeed a nice shelf! I like all the animals there! It´s really interesting, coloured... Eyecatching! Congrats!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Very beautifull display of all amazing animals Razz
I really have to attend that your shelfs are almost full ! :O
I really like the banteng cow bull (ore do you call that otherwise)
The on above the moa on the 4st place from left Wink
And the fellow behind the mamouth is just like .. omg those tusks ! 0.0

paleoferroequine

Country/State : USA Missouri

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 3:21 pm

Wow, I'll have to say that is impressive! I really like them. Very Happy Very Happy Good to see them all together. I'd not seen some of them though, must have missed them before. I wish I had a nice set of shelves like these, mine are all crammed together and are hard to see.
   Once again, beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:20 am

Thank you for showing Robert Very Happy  You have an amazing collection Cool I also like very much the King-Kong's fight at the top Laughing
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:55 am

Thank you so much for nice comments my dear friends. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sassyscribbler

Sassyscribbler

Country/State : United States/Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 7:39 am

Wow! What a great collection!! So much fun to look at them all!! I am thinking the lion & tapir might be my favorites Very Happy

Check out my work on...

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Instagram: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 11:16 am

Thank you very much Sassyscribbler. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:35 am

I´m really proud of you bro :) Amazing colection and talent you have!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 am

Thank you very much Martin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 1:30 am

Wonderful collection and display! Tell me about the lion! Really looks amazing!
Back to top Go down
Robert

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:16 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
Wonderful collection and display! Tell me about the lion! Really looks amazing!
Thank you baltimore zoo. The lion its my custom Barbary lion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my customs and repaints.   All my customs and repaints. Empty

Back to top Go down

All my customs and repaints.
Page 1 of 1