Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses

Go down 
+11
Carola
LeeAnn
HKHollinstone
Roger
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Ana
JonasV
Rhonwen
widukind
whitestones
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
whitestones

whitestones

Country/State : England

horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses Empty
PostSubject: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Introducing Copperfox Model Horses :)
A Brand new make of model horse. bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click above for all the details. cheers

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Interesting, thanks for sharing :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Ooh is this UH's big announcement? So exciting! bounce

Harriet sculpted the Exmoor! bounce

I wonder, is the event here in Kentucky going to be held in coordination with Breyerfest? And do you need the "VIP" ticket to meet the sculptors?

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:03 pm

whitestones wrote:
Introducing Copperfox Model Horses :)
A Brand new make of model horse.  bounce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Click above for all the details. cheers

Oh you're on Blab too! I thought your name was familiar. Laughing

whitestones

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yeap - I get everywhere Wink

http://www.britishequinecollectorsforum.com/
Rhonwen

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Seriously thrilled about this! I already pledged. Love that cob - the bay picture has wonderful shading, and I love that black cob as well, but then I'm a sucker for that deep black coloring.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:21 pm

whitestones wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yeap - I get everywhere Wink

Laughing I'm Misty Star Studios. Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:06 pm

What wonderful news! They look really nice - and happy to see Harriet's work there too! cheers
The Connemara in both color - stunning! Finally a Connemara! Surprised Surprised bounce

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:18 pm

JonasV wrote:
What wonderful news! They look really nice - and happy to see Harriet's work there too! cheers
The Connemara in both color - stunning! Finally a Connemara! Surprised Surprised bounce

Surprising we've had an explosion of Connemaras this year - Croi Damsha from Breyer, a 3D modeled AR, and now this one cheers

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Oh amazing project!! drunken And Harriet sculpted this wonderful Exmoor pony, what a beauty! I love you All of them are beautiful!!! cheers And that cantering Welsh aww, I'm in love Very Happy drunken

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Ahh, Kitty Cantrell sculpted the Connemara. Of course flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Did anyone notice Harriet's name in the video? Cuz I did. Congrats Harriet!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 3:56 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Surprising we've had an explosion of Connemaras this year - Croi Damsha from Breyer, a 3D modeled AR, and now this one cheers

Really?! Surprised Is there any photos? Twisted Evil cheers F a n t a s t I c!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Croi Damsha ("Dancing Heart"), Breyer Premier Club 3rd and final release, sculpted by Sara Mink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Ronan" AR by Eva Rossiter
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 pm

JonasV wrote:

Yes ! Yes ! A CONNEMARA cheers cheers

I wish for a bay dun one bounce cheers

These models are going to be huge, aren't they ? 1:9 ? Shocked

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 8:01 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Yes ! Yes ! A CONNEMARA cheers cheers

I wish for a bay dun one bounce cheers

These models are going to be huge, aren't they ? 1:9 ? Shocked

Yes, traditional scale Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:40 pm

This looks very promising cyclops I'm happy they're in Europe (as both Peter Stone and Breyer are USA based). I wonder where they'll be produced and their prize range  bounce

Absolutely awesome to see Harriet have contributed to the line of molds bounce So that was her secret project Wink

I'm happy they're traditional sized, so that they can match with my other big models bounce

Great to see a new competitor on the market, I wish them all the best of luck, and I'll definitily be getting some of those models cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:44 pm

Oh, that's truly exciting! First Harriet's secret is revealed! It was killing me.
Then the concept is wonderful, I wish all the luck tho this project, hard to support in my current condition but I wish to find a way to do it.
Then, even before reading, I got impressed with the high quality of these sculpts, unless judging from pictures.
The concept of releasing British pony breed sculpts is interesting but in future, if project goes well, it will be hard to keep it in such a limited range.
Exmoor from Harriet will be my first wish from this brand, Harriet is our talented girl and that pony is fantastic! Very Happy However, I find the Welsh cobe the most attractive of that trio. Good idea also with the scale, they will match Breyer traditional but this time made of plastic as I could understand. I hope Chinese produced figures won't be hollow. Looking forward to see how things will work. Very Happy
Eh, I also hope that the fox related branding will have some visible consequence or I'll make a little revange and start a brand called the Planet of Horses and make only species of foxes. Laughing

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:17 am

Oh they will be hollow. The method plastic models are produced only allows them to be hollow, it saves a ton of money as this plastic can get expensive. And forget about the price of the molds, those are thousands of dollars just for the mold!

Carola, they will be in the general price range of Breyers. Wink

I've decided to pledge so I can get one, now, which one exactly? I can't decide! So excited for this line. Very Happy

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 9:41 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Oh they will be hollow. The method plastic models are produced only allows them to be hollow, it saves a ton of money as this plastic can get expensive. And forget about the price of the molds, those are thousands of dollars just for the mold!

OK, it makes sense once they are very large figures. Very Happy Thanks! :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 pm

You're welcome sunny

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 10:11 am

Thanks everyone Very Happy  
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

LeeAnn wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Roger wrote:
Good idea also with the scale, they will match Breyer traditional but this time made of plastic as I could understand. I hope Chinese produced figures won't be hollow. Looking forward to see how things will work. Very Happy
I'm pretty sure they will be hollow cast, like the breyer models, but I think they'll be even nicer than Breyer.
Roger wrote:
Eh, I also hope that the fox related branding will have some visible consequence or I'll make a little revange and start a brand called the Planet of Horses and make only species of foxes. Laughing
Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:06 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:
Good idea also with the scale, they will match Breyer traditional but this time made of plastic as I could understand. I hope Chinese produced figures won't be hollow. Looking forward to see how things will work. Very Happy
I'm pretty sure they will be hollow cast, like the breyer models, but I think they'll be even nicer than Breyer.

Thanks Harriet, I don't know how but I'll try everything to get one of your works, probably yours. I don't mind hollow figures as long as they give an impression of weight as it happens with Safari Wonders, I believe they won't be as heavy as Safari's but surely they will feel nice to touch. :)
Again good luck and if there is anything our community can do to help, just let us know. Very Happy

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 9:19 am

Roger wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Harriet, I don't know how but I'll try everything to get one of your works, probably yours. I don't mind hollow figures as long as they give an impression of weight as it happens with Safari Wonders, I believe they won't be as heavy as Safari's but surely they will feel nice to touch. :)
Again good luck and if there is anything our community can do to help, just let us know. Very Happy
Yes, I agree - I'd forgotten the Safari WW were hollow, but so they are. Thanks Roger I love you

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses   horses - Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing - Copperfox Model Horses
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next