Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds

Go down 
+12
sadie3112
Gwaine
schleich61
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Roger
JonasV
NightLioness
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
Damon
arafan
widukind
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:33 pm

sadie3112 wrote:
Thank you for showing us the Ardennais stallion! He's very handsome flower

Thank you very much Abby cheers I love him very much!

leonbenefit

Country/State : USA

Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Ardenner stallion - ULTIMATELY fabolous! I love you He started my personal collection of draft horses.
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Congrats Carola! Nice walk around, I fully agreed that the old tinker look better on the paint job. Thanks for the comparison.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 11:56 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Carola! Nice walk around, I fully agreed that the old tinker look better on the paint job. Thanks for the comparison.

Thanks a lot Very Happy

Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 12:18 am

The Ardennes stallion and foal are my favorite Schleich horses. I want a mare in the same colour and a yearling.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds   Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 ~ Ardennais Stallion&Foal + The Tinker Mare&Stallion, walkarounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: