Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Kaiyodo 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15239

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:19 pm

cheers cheers cheers

_________________
Christophe
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4228

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Can anyone say the species? Also from the previous owl set?
I want this set Very Happy

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
jarda



Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can anyone say the species? Also from the previous owl set?
I want this set Very Happy

(1):
sova pálená (Tyto alba)
sovice sněžní (Nyctea scandiacus)
puštík bělavý (Strix uralensis)
sýček obecný (Athene noctua)
výreček bělolící (Ptilopsis leucotis)

(2):
・フクロウヒナ
・メンフクロウ
・メガネフクロウ
・ウサギフクロウ
・アナホリフクロウ

There are 3 new species for me (Athene cunicularia, Asio clamator, Pulsatrix perspicillata)

Useful link (photos with JP/LAT/EN names):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:50 pm

Owls release in October.

September releases are the second caterpillar set and a legendary creature (Think Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster.) set.
August is a rerelease of some Dinotales in proper swimming positions on posts.
I'll have July's Cretaceious life and (Finally!) world wildlife sets by the end of the month.
Please contact me ASAP if interested.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
Moderator


Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.
Age : 26
Joined : 2013-11-04
Posts : 4228

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Can anyone say the species? Also from the previous owl set?
I want this set Very Happy

(1):
sova pálená (Tyto alba)
sovice sněžní (Nyctea scandiacus)
puštík bělavý (Strix uralensis)
sýček obecný (Athene noctua)
výreček bělolící (Ptilopsis leucotis)

(2):
・フクロウヒナ
・メンフクロウ
・メガネフクロウ
・ウサギフクロウ
・アナホリフクロウ

There are 3 new species for me (Athene cunicularia, Asio clamator, Pulsatrix perspicillata)

Useful link (photos with JP/LAT/EN names):
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you Jarda!!! Very Happy cheers

_________________
~Karin~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Ana



Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands
Age : 29
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 9270

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:19 pm

Oh, I want these owls too! I love you

_________________
Anna
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:44 pm

This is a set I really need to sell.  Took me a year to find mine and this one, the Kyoto (rarest) Aquarium set and I overpaid (in Japan) for them so am looking to just break even.

Also have hundreds of Kaiyodo Dinotales, Animatales, aquarium, CQ and other figures, including the two SCUBA divers from (probably the rarest of Kaiyodo sets) the Sea of Egypt set, for which I also paid handsomely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Please contact if interested.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey Alfonso.

I sent 2 PMs in response to your 2 but I kept getting timed out and they do not appear in my sent box.

Please let me know if you received them.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sergey



Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-09-22
Posts : 2786

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:48 am

Thank you Jarda!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:32 am

This owl set is very nice!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I need these owls Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:14 am

Here's the new flyer showing the Unique Animal Zoo set (featuring world wildlife) with paint.  It releases in just over a day from now on 7/23.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If anyone is interested, please let me know ASAP.  I already ordered 10 sets that are taken but can hopefully get more.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jarda



Country/State : Czech Republic
Age : 44
Joined : 2011-01-24
Posts : 850

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:35 am

Another Kaiyodo animal figures released in late 2014 or 2015 as part of different regional sets...

Cow from the Hokkaido Miyage Figure Vol. 4:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Domestic buffalo from the Okinawa Miyage Figure Vol. 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rooster from the Kyoto Miyage Figure Vol. 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shark from the Okinawa Miyage Figure Vol. 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Iriomote cat from the Okinawa Miyage Figure Vol. 1:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Crane from the Hokkaido Miyage Figure Vol. 4:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Interesting

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Taos



Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom
Age : 50
Joined : 2010-10-03
Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Love the cow and buffalo set!!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: new Kaiyodo set: Sundai Aquarium   Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 am

There appears to be a new Kaiyodo set for the newly opened Sendai Aquarium.

Here are links to a few YAJ auctions for individual figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll update when I have more info.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
There appears to be a new Kaiyodo set for the newly opened Sendai Aquarium.

Here are links to a few YAJ auctions for individual figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll update when I have more info.


Thank you for this information, i hope to see a interesting figurine for me in this set, but not by these auctions

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:20 pm

Here's all 9.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might go for the manta and the porpoise on the cover and maybe the crab if they get listed for low prices but over all I'm disappointed with both the species and some of the sculpts.  The one interesting (whale) species looks very poorly done.  Will have to see clearer images.

Will post when I do.

I'm taking orders for this Sandy Beach Museum exclusive Kaiyodo Bryde's whale figure now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]





The interesting thing is the elimination of the bottle cap bases.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Here's all 9.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might go for the manta and the porpoise on the cover and maybe the crab if they get listed for low prices but over all I'm disappointed with both the species and some of the sculpts.  The one interesting (whale) species looks very poorly done.  Will have to see clearer images.

Will post when I do.

I'm taking orders for this Sandy Beach Museum exclusive Kaiyodo Bryde's whale figure now:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]





The interesting thing is the elimination of the bottle cap bases.


It looks that this whale is a solid figurine, right? If yes it would be very interesting for me. And have you a information about the species, the pics are not good enough for my eyes :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:50 pm

It is a Bryde's whale (My source indicates the name of the institution is the Seaside Gallery in Kochi.) and appears to be solid, yes.

Here is the link and its page translated to English:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The list price/price I pay is 840 yen plus shipping to my source.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
It is a Bryde's whale (My source indicates the name of the institution is the Seaside Gallery in Kochi.) and appears to be solid, yes.

Here is the link and its page translated to English:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The list price/price I pay is 840 yen plus shipping to my source.

Thatsgreat and i would wish one because the capsule version is not so nice for me :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:03 pm

If that is an order please send it to me via e-mail for my records, thanks. ; ) I might even be able to get it in the pending shipment arriving in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If that is an order please send it to me via e-mail for my records, thanks.  ;  )  I might even be able to get it in the pending shipment arriving in a few weeks.

Okay, and have you the specie names for the new aquarium serie please?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Brettnj



Country/State : USA/New Jersey
Age : 52
Joined : 2013-12-29
Posts : 259

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:12 pm

Ah, sorry! I thought you were asking for the species name of the whale.

I will ask my source and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23645

PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Ah, sorry!  I thought you were asking for the species name of the whale.

I will ask my source and get back to you.

Thank you :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kaiyodo 2015   Today at 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
 
Kaiyodo 2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The KAIYODO Yellow-eyed penguin walkaround
» Kaiyodo ChocoQ animatales Serie 6 and 7 booklets
» My Kaiyodo cats!
» My Kaiyodo Takara ChocoQ Wolves
» Kaiyodo Series 1 Retro Classic brachiosaurus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta-
Jump to: