Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Horse finished - page 3

Go down 
+19
HKHollinstone
Wilorvise
Phexedrine
AlphaMareArt
SUSANNE
LeeAnn
MiniZoo
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
A.R.Garcia
arafan
Ana
sadie3112
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
Florian
Kikimalou
baltimore zoo
NightLioness
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 01:41

HKHollinstone wrote:
Fantastic work Jason!!  Love the muscles and fur texture. The paintwork is beautiful too.

Yes, my words.. :) cheers
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Feb 2015, 02:25

I really like it! And yes, it looks like an adolescent horse, so no worries about it being "a bad model." It's much better than I could ever possibly accomplish!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015, 12:25

A nice figurine again:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015, 15:03

I am not knowledgeable enough to base my comment in minutenesses. So, as an admirer of animal replicas, I am very positively impressed with that horse. Fantastic motion, High artistic expression and a richly detailed figure. It was hard to believe it was your first horse but you already presented some fantastic works so your talent is already known among us. cheers

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Feb 2015, 23:40

I don't know much about horses, but I think you have done great work and you can be proud of you! Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptySun 15 Feb 2015, 06:53

Roger wrote:
I am not knowledgeable enough to base my comment in minutenesses. So, as an admirer of animal replicas, I am very positively impressed with that horse. Fantastic motion, High artistic expression and a richly detailed figure. It was hard to believe it was your first horse but you already presented some fantastic works so your talent is already known among us. cheers

Ok, Rogério copied my post even before I write it Evil or Very Mad It is the last time Rogério... Laughing

Great job Jason Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015, 00:27

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

Ok, Rogério copied my post even before I write it Evil or Very Mad  It is the last time Rogério... Laughing

Great job Jason Applause

lol! I am sorry, Christophe, I know I had copied it from somewhere once I don't even know some of these words! geek cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015, 04:10

Laughing
Back to top Go down
MiniZoo

MiniZoo

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyTue 17 Feb 2015, 11:12

Thankyou all for your encouragement, Roger I always enjoy your detailed synopsis whoever you review cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.minizoo.com.au/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015, 11:45

Gorgeous arabian! It's hard to believe she's your first horse sculptning. I like the way you've carved the fur and all the muscles are visible. I really cant wait to see your next horsey. bounce Fantastic work! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse finished - page 3    Horse finished - page 3  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse finished - page 3
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3