Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your tropical reef fish!

Go down 
+27
spacelab
Bonnie
Bowhead Whale
WhiteLightning Wolf
Advicot
Pardofelis
Caracal
bmathison1972
halichoeres
Balaenoptera
Megaptera
sbell
landrover
pipsxlch
Dum_my
Kikimalou
widukind
koniminiatures
costicuba
SUSANNE
Roger
QuollMate
lucky luke
Ana
NightLioness
LorenzoItaly
Dutch Bear
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:22 am

The large version looks much better but is to huge

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:27 pm

newcomers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:06 pm

They look beautiful. What brand are those fish?:)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:07 pm

Megaptera wrote:
They look beautiful. What brand are those fish?:)

Thank you :)

The lumpsucker is Kaiyodo, the others i bought as Kaiyodo but the package says Tomy :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 1:47 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 6:13 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Balaenoptera

Balaenoptera

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:09 pm

widukind wrote:
now part 2

I'm late, but I'd really like to know what the tiny yellow seahorse in the first picture is?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 8:15 am

It is Panini :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 3:17 am

widukind wrote:

Are those eels--in particular the spiny eel--the Play Visions recasts? I've always wanted to get that one (and another original...mine got damaged a bit somehow).

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 5:29 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

Are those eels--in particular the spiny eel--the Play Visions recasts? I've always wanted to get that one (and another original...mine got damaged a bit somehow).

It is PEC :)

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 7:40 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

Who is PEC, and where do I get them?

Also...the Panini lamprey...I still want that!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 8:15 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

The PEC eel i got from Nando many months ago. The Panini (full set) you can find here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
halichoeres

halichoeres

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:26 am

I love this thread, I had no idea there was so much variety. I don't have many reef fish myself, but I have this reef diorama that served as a base for the Sideshow mosasaur The fishes look like pycnodonts, Coelodus or something similar, but they aren't identified in any way. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.0
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 am

Nice diorama

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 6:52 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

The PEC eel i got from Nando many months ago. The Panini (full set) you can find here

I have seen that ebay set...I don't really want the whole thing though...

Is Nando still around, and able to get the eel for people?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 7:01 pm

sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:
widukind wrote:

I have seen that ebay set...I don't really want the whole thing though...

Is Nando still around, and able to get the eel for people?

I dont think so :) and i think he have anything of other things after the earthquakes in Lombok.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 8:41 pm

Who makes those bottom photo ones? And what type of fish is in the middle of the bottom photo? It's familiar but I can't recall the name

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:30 pm

sbell wrote:
Who makes those bottom photo ones? And what type of fish is in the middle of the bottom photo? It's familiar but I can't recall the name

That are rubber no name stuff. It is for Aquariums, underwater simulation- You mean the Platax pinnatus?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 2:42 pm

WOW ! They are beautyful Shocked cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 22, 2018 10:58 pm

widukind wrote:
sbell wrote:

That are rubber no name stuff. It is for Aquariums, underwater simulation- You mean the Platax pinnatus?

That's the one! A (juvenile) batfish, a fish you don't see often as a figure for anything.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 5:04 pm

new saltwater fishes

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Those are really nice. I need to get that toob!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your tropical reef fish!
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next