Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your tropical reef fish!

Go down 
+27
spacelab
Bonnie
Bowhead Whale
WhiteLightning Wolf
Advicot
Pardofelis
Caracal
bmathison1972
halichoeres
Balaenoptera
Megaptera
sbell
landrover
pipsxlch
Dum_my
Kikimalou
widukind
koniminiatures
costicuba
SUSANNE
Roger
QuollMate
lucky luke
Ana
NightLioness
LorenzoItaly
Dutch Bear
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 4:05 pm

Wonderful fish cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2022 4:17 pm

Thank you

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 3:26 am

I’m just starting to display some modern animals I have in storage so here are my reef fish.

Threadfin Butterflyfish (Chaetodon auriga)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
From Terra Battat

Zebra Moray (Gymnomuraena zebra)
From Diramix/Zoo World

Flame Angelfish (Centropyge loricula)
From Safari’s Reef Tube

And from the same tube

Spectacled Parrotfish (Chlorurus perspicillatus)

I would have posted these to my collection thread earlier, but I have more newcomers on the way.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 5:24 am

widukind wrote:
pipsxlch wrote:
Love the dolphinfish!
Andreas, I think that eel is from the Adult Swim TV show, sorry don't know more than that. I've only seen the show once or twice, and that many years ago. I only say that because I saw one identified as such on eBay.

Thank you so much, also for the information. Was that Action figures? Was there more sea animals?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As far as I know, these are it. I just found them searching for toy fish. None of the listings make it look like they're action figure accessories.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 10:57 am

pipsxlch wrote:
widukind wrote:
pipsxlch wrote:
Love the dolphinfish!
Andreas, I think that eel is from the Adult Swim TV show, sorry don't know more than that. I've only seen the show once or twice, and that many years ago. I only say that because I saw one identified as such on eBay.

Thank you so much, also for the information. Was that Action figures? Was there more sea animals?

As far as I know, these are it. I just found them searching for toy fish. None of the listings make it look like they're action figure accessories.

Thank you so much, very very interesting. A good example that mysteries are not hard to find if you know a name :)

I will look for the fish, i think you can see it soon in my zoo :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:00 am

pipsxlch wrote:
widukind wrote:
pipsxlch wrote:
Love the dolphinfish!

I have seen that fish is a other figure.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:12 am

Interesting figures. We are still missing the Battat TERRA Tropical fish set on TAW. Nice to see also that now Andreas found something to hunt. Laughing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:18 am

Roger wrote:
Interesting figures. We are still missing the Battat TERRA Tropical fish set on TAW. Nice to see also that now Andreas found something to hunt. Laughing

I have any to hunt - but it looks like i can find Bigfoot before as the figures that i hunt. Especially the figures where any experts also say - never seen before.

About the Terra Battat fishes - i have any but i believe not bought as that brand. Always no name made in China.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:29 am

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

I have any to hunt - but it looks like i can find Bigfoot before as the figures that i hunt. Especially the figures where any experts also say - never seen before.

About the Terra Battat fishes - i have any but i believe not bought as that brand. Always no name made in China.

You'll always have figures to hunt Andreas, if it was easy, it was boring and there's no way to get them all. The way is consolidate a community of collectors and share information as STS is doing for a long time.
I agree, these Battat tropical fish seem to use molds we already know but I don't know if the Battat are identified or just marked China.
This one looks somewhat like the Clube Earth

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:54 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:

You'll always have figures to hunt Andreas, if it was easy, it was boring and there's no way to get them all. The way is consolidate a community of collectors and share information as STS is doing for a long time.
I agree, these Battat tropical fish seem to use molds we already know but I don't know if the Battat are identified or just marked China.
This one looks somewhat like the Clube Earth

You are right. But it looks that there are many unknown figures outside. So it is hard to find rare premium figures or other things. The problem often is that you not to know what you can search. And sometimes it is hard to find a track. I know, easy to find figures is not really hunting. But it is also hard to hunt a ghost. For example the composition birds from the Erzgebirge. I live hear the near of that area, the place of my work is the beginning of that area. I have a book about that. But no chance to find the birds here- many many other figures, but no birds. It is crazy that i have more chances on ebay.com.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 2:07 pm

The Terra Battat fish are these.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 11:18 am

Yes, they do not appear to be the exact same as any other set. Maybe a mix of known models.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2022 11:20 am

Roger wrote:
Yes, they do not appear to be the exact same as any other set. Maybe a mix of known models.

Yes, i think so. A chinese manufactur produced - and Terra Battat sales.

Back to top Go down
Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 6:21 pm

On a different subject, I might get that tv show eel. The only other zebra moray I’ve seen is a rubber bath toy. Also does anyone have an ID for Safari’s toob seahorse?

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 12:51 am

It is not easy to identify seahorse figures. Maybe Hippocampus breviceps but there are big chances I'm wrong.

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 6:44 am

widukind wrote:
Newcomer (unknown brand)

It's by kidrobot part of the adult swim blind box line. There's a harlequin tusk too
Back to top Go down
Koikinguu

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 6:47 am

I guess I could show a part of my collection before I show the whole thing. Here's my bony fish shelf before moving[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2022 9:12 am

Koikinguu wrote:
I guess I could show a part of my collection before I show the whole thing. Here's my bony fish shelf before moving[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wonderful

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:05 am

Hello Koikinguu, I see many nice fishes in your collection.

Very rare models too. Congratulations. Applause Applause Applause

Gecko08

Gecko08

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 12:26 am

Congratulations on the bony fish

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 4:44 am

Wow. Shocked
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2022 7:45 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Love the dolphinfish!

After your answer i search and found the harlequin tusk. So thank you again.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 6:56 pm

newcomers

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 10:40 pm

So many newcomers at once! I especially like the harlequin tuskfish!

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 EmptySat May 14, 2022 10:02 am

Pardofelis wrote:
So many newcomers at once! I especially like the harlequin tuskfish!

Thank you, as i seen that fish the first time here i was sure that i want.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your tropical reef fish!   Show us your tropical reef fish! - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your tropical reef fish!
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next