Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's 2015 newcomers

Go down 
+50
TheSpottedCat
MartinH
Florian
Phexedrine
Gwaine
trovalsa
Saien
75senta75
Kristie
Drakulka
Rakel
pipsxlch
Oryx7557
costicuba
Roger
SUSANNE
widukind
elephas_maximus
skysthelimit
NightLioness
jarda
Wilorvise
Tiermann
Carola
bojan
Kikimalou
Ana
sauroid
Tove
Realbelovedgirl
Dutch Bear
Night Elf
lucky luke
Niki2811
Tarunyada
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
weaselfan93
TheLastStardust
DaveScriv
Dum_my
ken yeo
sadie3112
donny ong
JonasV
LeeAnn
Saarlooswolfhound
Noémi
landrover
Bloodrayne
Taos
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Beautieful additions and i am glad you found there something for your collection :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 4:54 pm

Thankyou, Roger  Very Happy
Yes, the zebra does indeed look almost like a Burchell's zebra cheers
And probable, - the early one ( from Tibble Tobble) was sometimes made with the extra brown stripes

Thankyou Kosta Very Happy
Yes, those stocky critters do have a special charm Wink

Thankyou again, Andreas, for the link Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 1:12 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou, Roger  Very Happy
Yes, the zebra does indeed look almost like a Burchell's zebra cheers
And probable, - the early one ( from Tibble Tobble) was sometimes made with the extra brown stripes

That's very interesting Susanne. Very Happy Shadown strips are needed to identify a real Burchell's zebra, though, we all know, that it is very rare in toy figures and composition models are not known for their detailed painting. I'd love to see that Tipple-Topple variation. Very Happy
Though, even using a Wikipedia picture, we can see lots of similarities in striping. Very Happy Again, so beautiful figure! flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 8:15 am

Such a beautyful zebra cheers

Thankyou, dear Roger flower

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Beautifull addetions latly
great oldy's and i agree on the why; ''only one'' rule Wink

Very Happy

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:20 am

love that zebra an striped hyena very nice susanne congrates cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Saturday I got a parcel from Brett , and I have already shown you this set from Kitan Club  Very Happy  Very Happy

The parcel also contained his fine set from Kaiyodo  Very Happy
I hope it is ok that I make a separate topic about them, even if we have already have a walkaround of the spoonbill  Wink

The last model in this great shipment is my very first raccoon dog  cheers
Isn't he just gorgeous ?  drunken

Here is the leaflet showing the rest of the set. I think it is called "CapsuleQ Museum : Kaiyodo Q-Kyodu" - is that right ?

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:13 am

what an amazing model i dont think iv ever heard of a raccoon dog before i guess i just learnt a new species Very Happy cheers cheers Congratulations on these amazing models Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:24 am

That was a fabulous and dangerous parcel. Japanese companies have lots of wonderful figures and several unusual species. Despite raccoon dogs being not common in toy shape, it is surprising to know that it is just the first in your collection. ... and a beautiful one! Very Happy It is also great that you'll open a topic about these other magnificent Kaiyodo. bounce

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 am

I LOVE that apple blossom branch Shocked It just looks so serene.

The snail is really cool too! And the crab.
Plus who couldn't love a naked mole rat? Laughing

I have to laugh seeing the tanuki (raccoon dog); the sculpture company I also collect just released one- but I'm sure yours is much more reasonably priced. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 am

Oryx7557 wrote:
what an amazing model i dont think iv ever heard of a raccoon dog before i guess i just learnt a new species Very Happy cheers cheers  Congratulations on these amazing models Very Happy

Thankyou Very Happy
I had not heard about them untill a few years ago, when they became an invasive species here in Denmark.
Somebody must have let breeding pairs out from captivity, - and in spite of all sorts of attempts to get rid of them, we must now realize that they live in the wild here.
They are very unwanted because - unlike fox and badger  - they are good swimmers and threaten protected water birds.
But they DO look cute Wink

Roger wrote:
That was a fabulous and dangerous parcel. Japanese companies have lots of wonderful figures and several unusual species. Despite raccoon dogs being not common in toy shape, it is surprising to know that it is just the first in your collection. ... and a beautiful one! Very Happy It is also great that you'll open a topic about these other magnificent Kaiyodo. bounce
Yes ! A VERY dangerous parcel  Laughing

pipsxlch wrote:
I LOVE that apple blossom branch Shocked It just looks so serene.

The snail is really cool too! And the crab.
Plus who couldn't love a naked mole rat? Laughing

I have to laugh seeing the tanuki (raccoon dog); the sculpture company I also collect just released one- but I'm sure yours is much more reasonably priced. Laughing

I love the flowers also Very Happy
What brand is that , which you also collect ? bounce Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:34 pm

Wonderful japanese additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Here is a link to a photo I found: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's from a line of lightly stylized animals they make. (both figures in the photo)
I had only briefly heard of tanukis also, until Windstone Editions made theirs. I had never heard of their becoming an invasive in Europe. That is a shame, they ARE adorable looking but we have very big problems with invasive species where I live, it's no laughing matter.

I do agree with you on the blossoms, must not ask Brett about them... it would be off topic for this forum, but realistic flower gashapon would be great. Some of the bizarre orchids to beauties like those apples.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:44 am

WOW, thankyou Pips ! That is indeed a lovelu raccoondog ( and wolf, too ) cheers

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 3:55 pm

So great japanese models you got :)
And this raccoon dog model is so lovely.
Congratulations for them Susanne :)

Last edited by costicuba on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Thankyou, dear Kosta Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Yesterday i got TWO parcels from wonderful STS-friends  cheers

A gift from Sue & Lesley, - a whole flock of lovely, little dinos  alien  Very Happy
Thankyou very, very much, S&L  flower

And from Anne-Joke four wonderful horses of the brand GC !!!  Applause
I did not know anything about them, but fortunately A-J had written a kind letter telling me about them.
The Buckskin mare and her foal were sold in 1995 as Roan Warmbloods. But we agree that they are not roan, they are buckskins...my favorite colour  Wink

This stallion is one of A-J's first repaints.
He is painted as a Gelderland horse. Gelderland is the province where A-J lives, and she gave him the name "Dutchman"  Very Happy

Not least : a mini GC from 1997.   cheers
A-J writes that he sneaked into the parcel, but I bet she helped him  Laughing
His name is "War Path", but he is a very gentle pony Wink

Immediately he forun a lot of coloured friends on my shelf  cheers

Dutchman and the buckskin mom and daughter also found good friends among my Barbie horses and Breyer "Gitte", which I got from Carola  Very Happy

Thankyou VERY much, dear Anne-Joke flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:29 pm

Do you know the brand of these lovely dinos? They're cute! flower
About Grand Champions  you can find Official website and a guide to identify. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Congratulations Susanne and hurray for Sue and Lesley and Anne-Joke :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:26 pm

Thankyou guys Very Happy

Roger, thanks for the links, - wonderful cheers
The dinos are the brand "HONG KONG " , - yes, aren't they neat Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 1:26 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou guys Very Happy

Roger, thanks for the links, - wonderful cheers
The dinos are the brand "HONG KONG " , - yes, aren't they neat Very Happy

Thanks, they're really neat and they feature an interesting group of prehistoric animals. Very Happy

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 10:56 am

Congratulations Susanne! cheers I love how the horses all have little bows on their tails, very cute! flower

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 11:50 am

Congrats Susanne Very Happy
Great you got the GC horses from A-J, they look nice on your shelfs cheers drunken

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Oh, I mised the last newcomers :)
They are realy nice..all of them..dinos and horses :)
Congratulations Susanne :)

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 3:12 pm

Congrats the GCs are lovely !

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's 2015 newcomers   Susanne's 2015 newcomers - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's 2015 newcomers
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next