Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Please bring your suggestions for the SUY of June CLICK here sunny

Share | 

The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex

Go down 

Choose your prehistoric figure for 2014
ARCHAEOPTERYX (PAPO)
12%
 12% [ 15 ]
ARSINOTHERIUM (COLLECTA)
16%
 16% [ 20 ]
CARCHADONTOSAURUS (COLLECTA)
9%
 9% [ 12 ]
DILOPHOLOSAURUS (PAPO)
15%
 15% [ 19 ]
LAMBEOSAURUS (BULLYLAND)
2%
 2% [ 3 ]
MOSASAURUS (COLLECTA)
16%
 16% [ 21 ]
TYRANNOSAURUS REX (REBOR)
30%
 30% [ 38 ]
Total Votes : 128

AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:28 am

Finally, the 7  finalists for the STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure of the Year!
The poll will run during 7 days and only 1 vote per member is allowed.
At the end of 30th January we will know the results.
The winner will participate in the big 2014 toy animal figure final poll, together with other category winners.
Enjoy!

ARCHAEOPTERYX (PAPO)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ARSINOTHERIUM (COLLECTA)

CARCHADONTOSAURUS (COLLECTA)

DILOPHOLOSAURUS (PAPO)

LAMBEOSAURUS (BULLYLAND)

MOSASAURUS (COLLECTA)

TYRANNOSAURUS REX (REBOR)

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:00 am

I was too indecisive to create a list, but I can cast a vote confidently now. Smile

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:17 am

Voted

Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 pm

2013 winner was Papo dimmetrodon, a non dinosaur figure. Which is next? bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:57 pm

noooooooo....
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 pm

no whaaaaaaaaat ?

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:03 am

@scot(t) wrote:
noooooooo....

Laughing This world is monstruous! Wink
OK, my favorite is not even on top5 at this moment. geek

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:40 am

Mine is even not on this list Laughing

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 am

@Roger wrote:
@scot(t) wrote:
noooooooo....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Thank you Roger. This made me smile.

@Kikimalou wrote:
Mine is even not on this list Laughing

Most of my favorites are not on this list either.

I did quite like the Mosasaurus, but otherwise, my tastes have diverged from others the most in the case of the Prehistoric Poll.

In fairness, though, most of the models listed above are ones I quite like. I own all of them except the Rebor T. rex and the CollectA Arsinotherium -- and they are both great models too.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:07 pm

@scot(t) wrote:
@Roger wrote:
@scot(t) wrote:
noooooooo....

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Thank you Roger. This made me smile.

:) OK, we almost have a winner so I can say that I voted in carchadontosaurus,though, it is not easy for me to choose because I don't have any of them and also walk around topics about prehistoric figures are unfortunately not very common here. Sad

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:46 pm

106 votes for now cheers in 2013 it was "only" 102 Very Happy

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:02 am

@Roger wrote:
it is not easy for me to choose because I don't have any of them and also walk around topics about prehistoric figures are unfortunately not very common here. Sad

I've found that it's hard for me to take good photos of larger figures and the prehistoric figures tend to be larger. But this may be distinctive of my situation and not others.

p.s. I voted for the Mosasaurus.
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 am

It seems as i did vote for the most arkward models, as i am in the lowest group of voters all of the time, in all categories, so i must have been watching with other eyes... cheers
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:03 am

@WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
It seems as i did vote for the most arkward models, as i am in the lowest group of voters all of the time, in all categories, so i must have been watching with other eyes... cheers

Laughing Laughing Laughing On this one, you are not alone Willy cheers

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 am

@scot(t) wrote:
@Roger wrote:
it is not easy for me to choose because I don't have any of them and also walk around topics about prehistoric figures are unfortunately not very common here. Sad

I've found that it's hard for me to take good photos of larger figures and the prehistoric figures tend to be larger. But this may be distinctive of my situation and not others.

p.s. I voted for the Mosasaurus.

Mosasaurus is doing very well! Very Happy I like a lot prehistoric marine reptiles, more than dinosaurs.
I was obviously not pressuring you to make walk around of prehistoric figures, it is usually a big effort to take pictures of large figures. I even have troubles photographing small ones. geek However, it could be nice to see prehistoric themes more animated here although I know the big community of collectors is concentrated on DTF. I often read their blog entries. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:00 am

Why i am not wondered mon ami... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:41 pm

Dear friends! We have a winner for 2014 Prehistoric toy animal figure of the year!!!
The recently released and from a recently created company.... the REBOR Tyrannosaurus rex (King Rex)!!! cheers cheers cheers
Please scheck below the top7!

1st - REBOR King Rex
2nd - CollectA Mosasaurus
3rd - CollectA Arsinotherium
4th - Papo Dilopholosaurus
5th - Papo Archaeopteryx
6th - CollectA Carchadontosaurus
7th - Bullyland Lambeosaurus

A big thanks to all that participated, now this figure will compete in the big final for 2014 figure of the year!

Total votes: 128 (102 in 2013)

Brands on the final poll: CollectA (3), Papo (2), REBOR (1) and Bullyland (1)

Number of lists for the first round: 20

Number of models listed in the first round: 31

Number of brands listed in the first round: 9

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:55 pm

I'm absolutely agree, also if I don't collect dinosaurs, I think I will buy some of these Robors. That brand is awesome! cheers I'm waitung for one who will work with the same efforts like these for modern animals! Very Happy

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

@Roger wrote:
Dear friends! We have a winner for 2014 Prehistoric toy animal figure of the year!!!
The recently released and from a recently created company.... the REBOR Tyrannosaurus rex (King Rex)!!! cheers cheers cheers

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

PostSubject: Re: The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex   

Back to top Go down

The STS 2014 Prehistoric Figure Final Poll: Rebor Tyrannosaurus rex
Page 1 of 1