Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari ltd Wolverine

Go down 
+4
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
LeeAnn
widukind
SUSANNE
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Safari ltd Wolverine Empty
PostSubject: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 11:40

Hi there!
I would like to show you my new wolverin from September parcel.
I think it's wonderful; I saw somw wolverins of other brands but Safari's one is the best, I think.

Hope you'll like it  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 11:56

You are right, it is a gorgeous model.
Full of charm and movement cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 12:14

SUSANNE wrote:
You are right, it is a gorgeous model.
Full of charm and movement  cheers
I agree, and my mom love her very much :)
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 13:55

Thank you for the pics:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 15:46

I like the Mojo one Very Happy Congrats!

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 15:50

LeeAnn wrote:
I like the Mojo one Very Happy Congrats!
I saw Mojö one, but I like Safari :)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 17:13

Great walk around, thank you! I really like this wolverine. I may have to get it too, even though I have a bit too many wolverines in my collection already Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 21:36

So I like Mojo and Safari equally! Laughing Actually my two favorite wolverines. Safari surprised with this one, I thought I had enough of them. I collect usually a single figure per species and I already have this one, Mojo's, Schleich's, Bullyland and Play Vision! Laughing Ok, two favorites but I can't live without any of them. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 4:47

I still have to catch this one bounce thank you for the pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 14:56

Kikimalou wrote:
I still have to catch this one bounce  thank you for the pics Very Happy
You're welcome and good luck to have this one :)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 18:10

I like this one a lot. I like it almost as much as the Mojo Fun Wolverine. But I love that Mojo Fun model.

(I have both. I couldn't get by without both. But if I bought my son a wolverine, it would most likely be the Mojo Fun...though now I'm not so sure. The Safari has movement and action... hmm...)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 18:20

scot(t) wrote:
I like this one a lot. I like it almost as much as the Mojo Fun Wolverine. But I love that Mojo Fun model.

(I have both. I couldn't get by without both. But if I bought my son a wolverine, it would most likely be the Mojo Fun...though now I'm not so sure. The Safari has movement and action... hmm...)
I saw some wolverines, and I should say that Safari's one is the best in my opinion. Others aren't bad, but that wolverine is my absolute favorite.
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 21:37

I won't argue with you that the Safari is a good model. As I said, I really like it. My reasons for personally preferring the Mojo Fun are the eyes and the pose. The Safari model has a slightly dead-eyed look whereas the Mojo Fun feels very alive. The Safari pose is active and I like that, but it sometimes strikes me as a bit awkward.

However, this is comparing a great model with another great model and it's okay that we don't agree about which one we like best. It doesn't surprise me at all that many people prefer the Safari.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine EmptyMon 9 Feb 2015 - 21:52

scot(t) wrote:
I won't argue with you that the Safari is a good model. As I said, I really like it. My reasons for personally preferring the Mojo Fun are the eyes and the pose. The Safari model has a slightly dead-eyed look whereas the Mojo Fun feels very alive. The Safari pose is active and I like that, but it sometimes strikes me as a bit awkward.

However, this is comparing a great model with another great model and it's okay that we don't agree about which one we like best. It doesn't surprise me at all that many people prefer the Safari.
Anyway I just wrote my opinion, I didn't impose my point of view to you Very Happy
Safari almost always has a poor paintwork...
Sure, I think all of wolverine models are nice, each one has its own plus and minus. So each of them is really worthy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari ltd Wolverine   Safari ltd Wolverine Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari ltd Wolverine
Page 1 of 1