Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015

Go down 
+21
Kikimalou
Tarunyada
Dum_my
A-J
Gwaine
JonasV
costicuba
Bloodrayne
sadie3112
Bonobo
Shanti
Silver Unicornis
christinavanderschouw
NightLioness
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Dark Pegasus
widukind
Tupolew Tu-154
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 12:36 am

They look great. bravo Agata :)

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 9:35 am

Aww they're so cute! Really well painted also I like all those different tones.. You did great work again ! Much better now! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 am

They are adorable. I love them!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 1:11 pm

They look really great now!
It's very nice to see that you saw the possible beauty of these two while most people probably only would have seen cheap fake horsies, you did a great transformation cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:58 pm

What a methamorfoce!
They really needed that.
great job!
And love the grooming eachother part to ... like the wind and stuff yes
getting that feeling here ...
they are great, great job I love you

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:53 pm

I know I wasn't going to repaint this Bullyland rare figurine, but I just couldn't resist. She had so much potential that I just had to do it. Bullyland pinto mare repainted into appaloosa.

Before:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After:

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Nice work again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:40 pm

What a beautiful colour he got! The change is really phenomenal!!! cheers Great work Agata! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 6:50 pm

She's super cute as an appy! cheers

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Really nice!! There is potential in many old molds!! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:33 pm

Unrecognizable! Got excellent! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Ha, ha, you almost gave me a heart attcak Laughing Laughing

A beautyful Bullyland variation that I have never seen befor, - and with such a fantastic paintwork Laughing Laughing

Usulally I would indeed have thought that it is a shame to repaint this rare model, but you made such a wonderful job out of it, - I LOVE IT bounce cheers Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Great job with this nice model Agata Applause

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Great work, well done! Applause

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Agata that's a great repaint! Wow! Very wonderful work - I love the tone of the main coat. Definitely better now! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 8:00 pm

You made a fantastic variation Agata, you can be proud of it Applause
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:48 pm

Oke my friends! I am sorry for my long absence, but I was very busy. Finally I am giving some English lessons and I have catches a few occasions to earn some money, so I had no time to sculpt or paint anything.

I have decided to remake my previous "hucul" custom (I changed a gift from Rogerio - Schleich Icelandic horse - into my fabourite horse from my horse riding school). Some of you made me aware of the fact that Icelandic horses have completely different gait than hucul horses, so I have swapped both front legs. I have also resculpted one hind leg, so that the horse is now in canter position.

As for the coat...
I was only looking at horses for sale and I found this pretty guy. I was so upset that I can't afford him, it was love from the first sight. But I always repeat that nothing happens without reason, so perhaps there is another horse somewhere, waiting for me to buy it in the future. But this one will always stay in my heart and I will remember it - so I will make the same coat as he has!

The picture of a pretty guy:

My hucul before:

And after (still in progress):

Last edited by Fisva on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:41 pm

nice paintwork Very Happy Applause Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:10 am

Agata, nice to see you're posting back and that you could transform this horse figure in a replica of a horse that you loved. Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:51 pm

Cannot wait to see it painted! I like how you transformed the pose Very Happy
And it's wonderful to hear you are looking for a horse for your own! Very Happy Did you consider adopting rescued horses too? Smile

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 4:16 pm

Thank you Jeanluc, Rogerio and Anna!

Ana wrote:
And it's wonderful to hear you are looking for a horse for your own! Very Happy Did you consider adopting rescued horses too? Smile

Having my own horse has become another goal in my life, but everything will depend on my future salary and spare time. I don't know what the future brings, but I will try my best to afford a horse. But yes, I have been considering an adoption. I am not planning to start in any jumping competitions, I would like to have a family horse and a friend which I could ride from time to time. I am not sure how such adoption looks like in Poland because many neglected horses require special care and they cannot be ridden anymore, but I wish I could adopt one.

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Fisva wrote:
Thank you Jeanluc, Rogerio and Anna!

Ana wrote:

Having my own horse has become another goal in my life, but everything will depend on my future salary and spare time. I don't know what the future brings, but I will try my best to afford a horse. But yes, I have been considering an adoption. I am not planning to start in any jumping competitions, I would like to have a family horse and a friend which I could ride from time to time. I am not sure how such adoption looks like in Poland because many neglected horses require special care and they cannot be ridden anymore, but I wish I could adopt one.

Own a horse is my dream also, I think ever since I was 11. Perhaps one day it come true for you and for me also, I hope Very Happy sunny

About rescued horses, many of them can still be ridden. Sadly many horses in Poland are sold for meat but some foundations buy them back before they get to slaughter house and often these are young horses, even foals. Sometimes foundations are willing to find new good homes for these animals. But it's true that the price of horse is only a beginning, the most money is needed for horse maintenance, stall, vet, hoof care etc etc. Smile This foundation was looking for new homes for a number of horses, they only give healthy horses to adoption, the more difficult and sick ones are staying in their own stall:  https://www.facebook.com/Kampania.przeciwko.zabijaniu.koni

If you look for family horse, I think Hucul or Konik may be a very good choice. They have however a lot of own ideas and are very intelligent too, I have heard many stories from my friend who own a Hucul mare, so you wouldn't be bored  Very Happy I had some experiences with Konik mares and stallion and each of these were wonderfully smart (some were trying and checking new riders too, not always in nice way) and also full of energy.

Good lucked Agata! Perhaps in few years we will talk about our own horses here rabbit

Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:56 am

A little change of plans: I have decided that previous pattern doesn't really fit the model, so I stayed with the typical hucul colour. I will use Brago's pattern on a different model.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 am

Sometimes it is hard to take decisions when there are so many clothes to wear. Wink Laughing Looking great! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:23 pm

Wow, that's a gorgeous buckskin! cheers Very nicely done Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015   Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fisva's Customs and Repaints 2015
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next