Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO 2015 polar bear

Go down 
+13
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
costicuba
ken yeo
Roger
Sergey
MARTINLATIN
Saarlooswolfhound
LukaLeon085
widukind
SUSANNE
donny ong
scot(t)
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PAPO 2015 polar bear Empty
PostSubject: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 am

It`s my first time, that I`ll try to do a walkaround, presenting a new model.
A model , which I love so much allready.
I realy like these animals - bears ..and especially polar bears,.. but untill now, I didn`t see a model from all brands, which I realy want to have..  Yes, untill now :))

But before to show the bear, I want to say something.
Guys, I`m realy proud of my country for one thing... :)
The PAPO models are the cheapest at Bulgaria, from all over the world cheers
Most of you know this german website : Spielzeug-Guenstig.de ...There, now we have 20% discount from the original prize...
and still, the prizes in Bulgaria for PAPO are lower.
For example, I bought also the PAPO Apatosaurus (great model)... the prize with 20% discount, from the german website is 19,99 euros...
and in Bulgaria , this model is 19,00 euros without discount ..
And the new models are comming pretty fast cheers cheers
Sorry for this away from the topic..I`m just a little proud of that fact geek

Now , back to the beautiful bear.. I`ll let the model, to speak about him self :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I realy like the posture, the texture... the anatomy it`s very accurate..
And I realy like, that this model it`s not just white..but has also a brown pattern on it...
Just I don`t like this black....especially on the ears..
Now, closer photos :

And more closer :

One funny thing,..this bear has only one paw ... on the other place we have the mark  Laughing :

And together with his PAPO friends :

A beautiful trio..don`t you think...? :))

I`m sorry, but my photos are with not good quality .. bad camera, bad background...
So if somebody also has this model and better photos of it, please be welcome to show them :))

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 6:36 am

very beautiful model! I love it. Looking forward to getting it.

Great Walkaround. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:00 am

Hurray for Kosta and Bulgaria Applause I hope this French company will think about selling some models in France before 2016 Laughing

Don't be shy Kosta, your walkaround is really nice and you chose a very good model even if I agree for the black painting.

The last pic is really great, not only it is a funny dancing and singing band but we can see the models have all the same scale Very Happy

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:10 am

Congrats Costa. Thanks for the photos.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:34 am

Beautyful, wonderful, great bear cheers
A while ago you asked me what Polar bear is best, and I forgot to ansver Embarassed Embarassed  
But of course I would have said : This Polar bear is the best ever , in my opinion cheers

Another Polar bear from Papo,  which I love too, is this one, which Roger gave to me some years ago, and thus kicked off my love of Pao's models Laughing

Your photos are brilliant !
White models are almost as difficult to take potos of as black ones are, I can't see that they could be maked better, even by you :)

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:14 am

Nice pics of a nice model Kosta :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:37 am

arrow WOW Shocked

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 11:39 am

Spectacular bear Applause

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 pm

Great walk around Kosta! Really nice bear too and the trio on the last picture is wonderfully funny! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:54 pm

LOVE him! Thank you for a walkaround, Kosta! Applause
I think you should do more walkarounds, this one is perfect Very Happy
I agree about paintwork — also this polar bear haven't shadows and penumbras, so on some photos he looks not detailed. But if to change the light... that you successfuly did sunny , he became one of the most bears I've seen among our favorite brands!
It's so good about price, lusky you! Ах ты жук! Suspect
In Russia the cheapest brand is Collecta.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 pm

In France the cheaping brand is... Buy elsewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Looks like a great model! Thanks for sharing and congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Wowww...thank you everybody Embarassed cheers
You are too kind to my not very good photos :))

Thank you Susanne, for showing this old PAPO bear to me :)) I like it too. I think, I can get her from
shop.modellpferdeversand.de :)
I`m very happy, that you think like me..that this polar beat is the best one. :)

Maybe some other people, think in diferent way...For me , will be interesting , to know other opinions too :))

Yes, Anasta, you are right....I just took the photos on the sun light..which was not so good idea :))
Hhaha.... that`s ``Ах ты жук!`` is very funny Very Happy ..How can I respond to this on russian..? :)

Kiki, it`s strange for me , that Papo is not cheapest in France... but the life standart is also diferent from Bulgaria..maybe that`s why.. :)

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:43 am

I must have it now!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:37 pm

costicuba wrote:
Yes, Anasta, you are right....I just took the photos on the sun light..which was not so good idea :))
Hhaha.... that`s ``Ах ты жук!`` is very funny Very Happy ..How can I respond to this on russian..? :)
It's not necessary to respond Very Happy
About sun light: Evgeny Hontor has one tutorial about how to do the best photos. He said that in sunny weather you have to take the photos ONLY in the shadow. But I'm not fully agree, but yeah, you need to be prudent. If your figurine is dark, you can use it, if it's white — follow to Hontor Smile But my new camera is very well almost with any light, so I can use sun. In the shadow I have some «noises» on photos, but if this light is natural, photo has better quality.
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 2:47 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
costicuba wrote:
About sun light: Evgeny Hontor has one tutorial about how to do the best photos. He said that in sunny weather you have to take the photos ONLY in the shadow. But I'm not fully agree, but yeah, you need to be prudent. If your figurine is dark, you can use it, if it's white — follow to Hontor Smile But my new camera is very well almost with any light, so I can use sun. In the shadow I have some «noises» on photos, but if this light is natural, photo has better quality.

Thnak you for that info :)
I took photos on the shadow...but the problem is my poor camera :) I`m taking photos with my telephone camera, which is not good.
Your photos are just great :) Nice camera :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:00 pm

costicuba wrote:
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Thnak you for that info :)
I took photos on the shadow...but the problem is my poor camera :) I`m taking photos with my telephone camera, which is not good.
Your photos are just great :) Nice camera :)
I have that problem too, you know, my phone is... Nokia with bottons XD
Thank you Very Happy It's just Nikon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:00 am

Thanks!! Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Cool

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:38 am

Kosta, you have a lot of good reasons to be proud of your country. Bulgaria has a rich History and, gastronomy, wonderful people, etc. The only thing missing is my visit! Laughing
In Portugal, Papo is the more expensive brand of all. I need to pay almost 10 Euros to get a bear. Now I have a huge problem. Just as Christophe, I think these three bears work perfectly togehter and I miss them all! Crying or Very sad Hmmm, are you teaching them to dance? The brown guy doesn't look very inspired. scratch
Your walk around is very good and useful, I was not too excited about that polar bear and now I am, it doesn't matter the color we paint it, it will always look like a polar bear and it is a very positive point when referring to its anatomy. We are lucky having your talent, your tutorial, your generous way and now also your walk arounds! Thanks! cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 12:47 am

Roger wrote:
Kosta, you have a lot of good reasons to be proud of your country. Bulgaria has a rich History and, gastronomy, wonderful people, etc. The only thing missing is my visit! Laughing
Yes, it`s true..about Bulgaria, and I`m proud not only of the Papo prize fact Very Happy
And, soon , we have to fix this only thing , which is missing...I mean, your visiting Wink)
Haha, actually, the bears teaching me to dance...and the brown guy is never satisfied of me...no metter how hard i try.. Laughing
Thank you very much for your so kind words Roger sunny

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:03 am

Congrats Costa!

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:11 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Congrats Costa!

Thank you :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Ohh, I have to show you something Very Happy

Laura ( Wilorvise ), sent me a p.m. with a photo she made and she wrote :
``sorry, could not resist. This was the first thing that came to my mind :)``

Sorry Laura , but I could not resist to show it here Very Happy
It is so great.
Guys, check this out :

Bravo Laura Applause I just love it. You choose the right instruments for every bear...even the black one is singing... cheers
That is sooo cool Very Happy
Ok, I`m the black bear (becouse I play on the guitar and sometimes I`m trying to sing )
Who will be the other two bears..? :))

Thank you Laura, I hope you don`t ming, that I posted your surprise here :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:21 pm

The left one is Sergey! He makes wonderful electronic music Very Happy
SO cool photo! Bravo, Laura!
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:23 pm

Allright , Sergey is the grizzly bear..... and the polar bear with the percussion ? :)

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2015 polar bear   PAPO 2015 polar bear Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO 2015 polar bear
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next