Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .

Go down 
+5
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
shadoweon
Tarunyada
widukind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . Empty
PostSubject: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 17:59

As far as I remember, it is now about four years since Roger gave me the brown bear from Safari, - the one which was lucky to have caught a salmon Very Happy
I was - and still am - very much in love with that bear, and no matter how I struggeled to resist, many Safari models have gathered here since then Embarassed

Recently the new grizzly and her cub have arrived here  cheers
I like them very much, - but take a look here and make your own judgement Wink

Well...Grizzlies must be treated with care, so at first they sat on top of a nail-box, while I told them that they were going to have their pictures taken.....
...no, no, no I won't take anything away from you Shocked I am going to make pictures OF you !!!  Laughing
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Having sniffed the camera...

...they posed with some of the older Safari bears.
Mother Bear has a problem keeping her nose off the fish of the oither bear...uhh pale  
I have to do something, so they don't start fighting  bounce  

Fortunately Schleich Bear was just having his daily carrots, and John had plenty for  all  Laughing

Schleich-Bear is a nice guy, and helps Mom show Teddy how to walk..around :)

SO! Here we walk  Laughing

...and the a little rest  Sleep

At this point they are so confident that Teddy lets his Mom pose alone  cheers

And Teddy alone Very Happy

Last, a pair of pretty paws Wink

Now Teddy is tired, - That's all folks Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 18:40

Very nice bears :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 22:17

Thankyou, Andreas Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 22:33

That's an excellent presentation, actually it is a story! cheers
I was curious to see how these bears looked like, Safari has all credits when we're referring to bears but maybe my expectations were to high. I am not definitively disappointed, they represent a huge improvement when compared with previous versions, mainly the old brown bear. Nice to see the grizzly with salmon, it was from the only Safari set I ever seen in a local shop. Laughing I still have the bighorn from the same set. Very Happy
Back to new bears, I like their poses and the way that they interact, mother has a massive looking what is nice but actually they seem small when compared with others. Shocked Mojo is releasing a competitor, looking forward to see how they look together although I suspect Mojo's will be larger. Thanks for great pictures! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 22:35

What a lovely pair I love you And such nice photographs. Thanks Susanne! I really like the photograph on which the cub walks behind his/her mother. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 2:18

I don't collect bears but I do find these two to be appealing. I think they are better than the current Schleich ones too. I wish Safari would make black bears as nice as this.

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 2:56

Haha Laughing soooo lovely photos with story you made Susanne cheers Love it :)
I have the mother thank`s to you, but Teddy is also very nice model.
They are perfect together :))

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 9:01

Congrats, Susanne!
Wow, Safari did do a great job for this year at all! affraid
I didn't thought that I say it, but I LOVE all new Safari What a Face cheers I love you
Those bears are perfect, I think. If I would collect bears, those ones are the first items in my wishlist sunny
And many thanks for the photos! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 9:15

Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 9:24

What a peaceful family, and what a nice story! This couple have something of "Brother Bear" movie Very Happy .

I was waiting for that topic since I saw the first official pics and I was sure Susanne would do the job Laughing

I think I have enough (too much?) bears but, as usual, your pics are very seductive for a weak macaque Wink

Should you make a pic with the last CollectA brown bear please? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 11:49

Kikimalou wrote:

Should you make a pic with the last CollectA brown bear please? Very Happy

Very Happy Wink

VERY different styles !!!!

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 1:33

You're right, they are quite different but their sizes work nicely! Also, they are different subspecies, one is a "Old World" brown bear and the other is a grizzly. Very Happy
Thanks for extra comparison! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 7:09

Thank you very much Susanne cheers

Roger wrote:
You're right, they are quite different but their sizes work nicely! Also, they are different subspecies, one is a "Old World" brown bear and the other is a grizzly. Very Happy
Thanks for extra comparison! Very Happy

Yes they are different enough but no too much, they don't reject each other. It is a very good news Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . EmptySat 28 Mar 2015 - 11:21

Kikimalou wrote:

Yes they are different enough but no too much, they don't reject each other. It is a very good news Very Happy

Actually they are quite nice together Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .   Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 . Empty

Back to top Go down

Grizzly and cub, new from Safari 2015 .
Page 1 of 1