Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround Empty
PostSubject: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 am

Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs

Schleich 14125 (1995-2003)
Schleich 14168 (2000-2003)
Schleich 14324 (2003-2012)
Schleich 14687 (2012-today)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:32 am

Cute little bears cheers Thank you for the comparison! Which one do you like best?

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:40 am

I would say here newer is better.
Schleich 14687 (2012-today) looks more realistic in pose and colour.
And bottom of the paw is very detailed i think.
I dont like the high front legs of the first, nor the straight back line from the second.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 1:43 am

I will put "Schleich-bear-family-compare-walkaround" on my 2015 bucketlist.
But that might take some time.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 am

Thank you!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:26 am

I haven't got bear cub 14125 because the price is very high at this time. Thank you for sharing your collection.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:10 am

Very, very interesting walkaround !! Thankyou a heap, DB cheers

I have a weak spot for the last retired one and his mom, - but you are right, the new cub is really nice too Very Happy
Probably I tend to look too much at them as families, and forget to consider the individual model scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround   Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich grizzly/brown bear cubs walkaround
Page 1 of 1