Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Asking your help to solve Photobucket problemsunny Time to bring your SUGGESTION for the SUY of March sunny

Share | 
 

 EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31549

PostSubject: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:25 pm

This year's EIKOH models contain three pinnipeds Very Happy
The seal and her cub are nice, - but the walrus is fantastic  cheers


I have taken some pictures of this great, little model, and hope you like him also  Very Happy

























Who can resist such a look ?  Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn
Moderator
avatar

Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 10325

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:30 pm

Aww! Who would ever guess a walrus would be cute?! Laughing

The white seal pup is EIKOH? I thought it was the Schleich one! Shocked Looks just like it!
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
widukind

avatar

Country/State : Germany
Age : 42
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 27345

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:35 pm

Also a Eikoh beauty :)

_________________
sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31549

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:16 pm

@LeeAnn wrote:
Aww! Who would ever guess a walrus would be cute?! Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

@LeeAnn wrote:

The white seal pup is EIKOH? I thought it was the Schleich one! Shocked Looks just like it!

Laughing  They surely are related Rolling Eyes Laughing

Schleich to the left .



@widukind wrote:
Also a Eikoh beauty :)

Yes, they make some wonderful models, - most of them are lovely Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Tarunyada

avatar

Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 22
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 3206

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:03 pm

What a beautiful model! I sure have to add some Eikoh to my collection as well Very Happy Thanks for sharing, Susanne! sunny Oh and that seal pup is so cute <3

_________________
Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusy
My Sirenians x Sirenian Searchlist
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 65
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 31549

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:17 pm

Thankyou, dear Julie Very Happy

_________________
sunny SUSANNE  sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

avatar

Country/State : Bulgaria
Age : 36
Joined : 2014-06-14
Posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 am

3 wonderful models Applause
This walrus is just great :)

_________________
afro KOSTA afro
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15001

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:43 am

Thank you for the walkaround Susanne Very Happy

I like very much this walrus, I like especially the fact that it is not really a Copycat. For me, Eikoh most interesting models are the originals like the red panda, fennec fox, black panther, sitting gorilla, mandrill  or this walrus.

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22529

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:28 pm

I comment often the attractiveness of these little Japanese figures, they're usually for the cute side but in a very good way. Actually, that seal pup is even cuter than Schleich's although I like the Schleich one a little more. They're not copies in my opinion although they looks somewhat similar.
The walrus is very detailed and again an appealing design, I believe you don't have the Britains walrus, maybe they're similar in size?
We had the luck of seeing the Eikoh spotted seal by Kiki and now you with the walrus. Eikoh is on fire! bounce

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 53
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15001

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:18 pm

@Roger wrote:
I comment often the attractiveness of these little Japanese figures, they're usually for the cute side but in a very good way. Actually, that seal pup is even cuter than Schleich's although I like the Schleich one a little more. They're not copies in my opinion although they looks somewhat similar.
The walrus is very detailed and again an appealing design, I believe you don't have the Britains walrus, maybe they're similar in size?
We had the luck of seeing the Eikoh spotted seal by Kiki and now you with the walrus. Eikoh is on fire! bounce

Britains walrus is a bit smaller Wink  I want to find enough time to make a small walruses "Back to the future" topic Sleep

A lot of Eikoh models are very very inspirated by other brands, they are not exact copies but there is an obvious filiation

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
avatar

Country/State : Portugal
Age : 43
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 22529

PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:26 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@Roger wrote:
I comment often the attractiveness of these little Japanese figures, they're usually for the cute side but in a very good way. Actually, that seal pup is even cuter than Schleich's although I like the Schleich one a little more. They're not copies in my opinion although they looks somewhat similar.
The walrus is very detailed and again an appealing design, I believe you don't have the Britains walrus, maybe they're similar in size?
We had the luck of seeing the Eikoh spotted seal by Kiki and now you with the walrus. Eikoh is on fire! bounce

Britains walrus is a bit smaller Wink  I want to find enough time to make a small walruses "Back to the future" topic Sleep

A lot of Eikoh models are very very inspirated by other brands, they are not exact copies but there is an obvious filiation

Yes, we have the jackal, gazelle and many others but filiation seems more adjusted than copy. Not that it is more correct a design completely based in another with some little differences. I agree with you that the most interesting are these with their own design. Very Happy
A Britains vs Eikoh walruses back to the future is an interesting idea for a topic. Very Happy

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)   

Back to top Go down
 
EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» EIKOH walrus , - impressive detail in a small model ;-)
» Prehistoric Mammals TOOB from Safari Ltd
» Who can identify: Bully pigs with trough on straw © 1981 (small model)
» Griffon Model WW2 Praga-Wilson Gearbox & Steering levers for Panzer 38(t)
» Two NASCAR model kits

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Eikoh-
Jump to: