Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeol animals in original packaging.

Go down 
+6
goatherder
Chris Sweetman
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
SteveJ
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SteveJ

Country/State : England

Jeol animals in original packaging. Empty
PostSubject: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:38 pm

I recently bought a huge collection of Hong Kong plastic animal figures - many still in their original packaging. The majority appear to have been bought in the early 1970s from stores such as Woolworth and various UK zoos and wildlife parks.
There are lots of loose Jeols and best of all, this set of five still sealed in the original bag. Has anyone ever seen this before ? It's certainly a first for me[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
SteveJ

PostSubject: Jeol animals - Another pic    Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 7:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
This is a picture of the back of the packaging.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:19 pm

Wow, that's certainly a very rare find! Shocked Congratulations!!! Amazing animals too, I guess they will stay in that bag for long time, won't they? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:49 pm

WOW !!! And more WOW !!!! Shocked
You certainly cought a huge fish there cheers

They are so beautyful, - and you got loose ones too ???

SteveJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Thanks Anna and Susanne. Yes, they will probably stay in the bag indefinitely now whether I keep them or sell them on. There were 32 Jeols in total, most of them mint or near mint. Many have gone into my collection. I have kept more than I intended as some are marked Jeol A and some Jeol B or just Jeol etc. Naturally, I have to have one of each ! Smile
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:58 pm

What a amazing and rare catch. Jeol animals are a good example what i love to find, a small but beautieful serie with 2 very unuswspecies. And i am happy that i own these species:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:30 pm

SteveJ wrote:
Thanks Anna and Susanne. Yes, they will probably stay in the bag indefinitely now whether I keep them or sell them on. There were 32 Jeols in total, most of them mint or near mint. Many have gone into my collection. I have kept more than I intended as some are marked Jeol A and some Jeol B or just Jeol etc. Naturally, I have to have one of each ! Smile

Steve, sounds like you and I are similar collectors! No good just having one when there are variations about!

Fantastic find - have you had these from new or are they a recent addition?

SteveJ

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 10:52 pm

They were all bought by me at auction recently Chris. A huge collection of oddments which had been collected from various zoos and shops in the early seventies. There were some amazing Britains lots from the same collection there too. Would have loved them but I spent far too much on these Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
goatherder

goatherder

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:58 pm

wow! what a great find.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:10 am

I've never seen anything like that before and I am impressed! Shocked

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptyMon May 25, 2015 9:38 pm

Wonderful finds!!!!!!! Applause Applause Applause Applause

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:10 pm

Congrats, Steve, I simply have no words.... Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Shocked You could run for the "Catch of 2015" trophy Applause Big congratulation Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeol animals in original packaging.   Jeol animals in original packaging. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeol animals in original packaging.
Page 1 of 1