Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals

Go down 
+11
Caracal
Bonnie
Roger
widukind
Kikimalou
sunny
Taos
SUSANNE
rogerpgvg
landrover
Numa
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals Empty
PostSubject: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 8:04 pm

I have ALWAYS wanted this set more than any other animal model out there, not just for my love of antelopes but also due to the lovely sculpting and species choices.

Surely Starlux and Lineol are amongst the first 'proper' toy animal makers to create such wonderful species back in the 20th century.

The only WWF models missing are the zebra, Cheetah and Gorilla, the latter of which I will still get someday but I am not that worried. However the zebra and Cheetah are not that exciting for me.

The person who sent me this set also included the packaging for which I am so grateful. Its immaculate and even contains the little leaflet with the French WWF company information on it. On the back you can see the listing and catalogue numbers of the range.

I love this set and is one of the highlights of my collection.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 8:49 pm

This set with original pack is very hard to get.

Nice antelopes cheers cheers

rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 9:48 pm

Fantastic, congratulations! Yes, they are very beautiful and they are very hard to find. I am hoping I'll find the sable antelope one day. The cheetah and zebra are the same as the earlier non-WWF Starlux, but painted slightly differently.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 10:14 pm

WOW !!!! WOW !!!! and more WOW affraid cheers Applause

Congratulations with these incredibly beautyful and rare models Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyTue Mar 02, 2021 10:53 pm

Beautiful,beautiful models and wonderful additions cheers cheers cheers cheers

sunny

Country/State : uk

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 2:36 am

congratulations! they are all so beautiful
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:56 am

BIG congratulation Numaan cheers For you good taste and your great catch Very Happy

The okapi and pygmy hippo are still missing on my shelves Evil or Very Mad (a touch of jealousy Laughing )
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:50 am

What a big catch, big congratulations. Especially the duiker is very excellent.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:04 am

That's something very special and your exxcitment is more than natural. You've found some fantastic and rare Starlux pieces, tey are not only rare collectible as they are also beautiful figures. For those interested in all aspects of this hobby, the packaging with the info is a huge bonus too. I am happy for you and thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 10:10 am

These are such special figures, so rare and so realistic at the same time- and with original packaging I can definitely see how they are some of the highlights of your collection! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 7:16 pm

Very Happy  Wonderful batch of so rare and expensive models! You make me dream because I still miss the rhino and the bubale and don't worry for the badly painted zebra and for the cheeta whose mold is the same than the current model's one! cheers cheers drunken

Last edited by Caracal on Thu Mar 04, 2021 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 3:57 am

This is so stunning !
Great great catch !
I love these models and you found not just one , but so many of your highlights.
I am so happy for you Numaan cheers

Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 5:36 pm

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed the photos. I hope we all get a set of these wonderful models! Happy hunting! :-)
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 10:18 am

Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Jill

Jill

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:17 am

Oh these are amazing. I love you I came over to this board to find out more about Starlux because everything I see is always incredible and I don't know anything about them, really, and these really are little works of art. Congrats on getting something you've wanted for so long!
Back to top Go down
endogenylove

endogenylove

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals EmptySun Sep 26, 2021 2:30 am

What a beautiful set! I dream of that Duiker…

PostSubject: Re: Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals   Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlux WWF Set with Original Packaging - Photos - My new Arrivals
Page 1 of 1