Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015

Go down 
+16
sortepletter
Tove
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
costicuba
Gwaine
LittleLady
onatello
Realbelovedgirl
Night Elf
LeeAnn
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Ana
donny ong
Roger
widukind
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:32 pm

My own two cents:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
A batman logo was spotted on her flank.

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 7:42 pm

lol! lol! lol!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 12:57 am

It is a nice detaild model :)
And it has a special charm :)
Good choice to have it Susanne , congratulations :))

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 2:34 am

I agree with everything you have said Susanne, if the put a little more black paint down her neck wouldn't look quite so odd, but still its a little long. And her tail should have been more full and long, and the muscles are a little large, but otherwise she actually looks kind of ok. She may even join my shelves someday. Wink Anyways, congrats on a great model. Very Happy

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:41 am

She is pretty and thank you for the photos Very Happy

I just wish they had gotten the design for a Knabstrupper more correct.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 1:21 pm

Thankyou for your kind comments, friends   Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
...... And her tail should have been more full and long, ......

It has always been a problem for the breeders of Knabstruppers - and other spotted horses - that the tail and mane are short and thin, - the tails often whispy Wink
The more correct the colour, the thinner the tail .
So Schleich got that right  Very Happy

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 12:44 am

Congratulation with a nice newcomer.
You did it again, Susanne! This is one of the 2015 Schleich horses I didn't want to buy. After seeing your photos showing details I had not noticed, I have changed my mind. She will be mine tomorrow when I'm visiting my favorite toy shop. bounce She is a lot better than the arab mare from 2014. Thanks for the super walkaround and the facts around this breed. study Applause Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:00 am

Thankyou, dear Tove ! cheers

Tove wrote:
....She is a lot better than the arab mare from 2014. .....

She certainly is Very Happy ...and no braids Laughing

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:57 pm

As a Knabstrupperfan I absolutely needed her Laughing  But I had to pimp her up a little bit. Mane and tail are still too short, but perhaps she suffers from summer eczema Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 6:02 pm

But now she looks absolutaly wonderful with white mane and tail Applause
If Schleich would make this color, I buy her Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:16 pm

What a fantastic improvement, Simone, - this is a gorgeous repaint cheers

I feel tempted to try my hands on mine also, - but I know it is very, very difficult what you did there , - and I have 10 thumbs Embarassed Laughing

Ps, do your spotted horses have more mane/tail ? Shocked

Mathew087

Mathew087

Country/State : GB

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:45 pm

I like horse, but this one is... strange? Yes, and unnatural.

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 2:14 am

Hi Susanne,
yes they have long manes and full tails - they are not Appaloosas Laughing You can easily see long Knabstrupper manes looking for 'pictures' on Google searching for 'Knabstrupper'
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:59 am

Hmmm....I think most of those tails look rather whispy scratch

Of course the name is not Appaloosa, but the genes are the same, - the first Knabstruppers were blandket spotted, and most still were untill app 50 years ago ;-)

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:59 am

She looks much better with white tail and mane, and with that muzzle and eyes. Nice repaint :-) 
I think they are distant relatives with Appaloosas, both have Spanish ancestors...

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:41 pm

onatello wrote:
I think they are distant relatives with Appaloosas, both have Spanish ancestors...

Yes they do Very Happy
Isn't it interesting how a gene-complex of a colour can show that for hundreds of years after, - yes, probably for ever !!!! study  bounce
Lots of other things can be changed/diluted by breeding, but as long as we keep that colour, they have it from the Spanish horses, - even my little Spotty  Shocked

Horse colurs are SO fascinating cheers

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Your Spotty is adorable!! And what a beautiful picture. cheers

onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:15 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
onatello wrote:

Yes they do Very Happy
Isn't it interesting how a gene-complex of a colour can show that for hundreds of years after, - yes, probably for ever !!!! study  bounce
Lots of other things can be changed/diluted by breeding, but as long as we keep that colour, they have it from the Spanish horses, - even my little Spotty  Shocked

Horse colurs are SO fascinating cheers

Oh, such a lovely horse cheers
Yes, it's definitely interesting...the whole genetics with variety of colours and body shapes is fascinating. Wink

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:34 pm

Okay I'm not gonna say anything but Simone's mare just killed your original version Susanne. Laughing Laughing Amazing!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:44 pm

JonasV wrote:
Okay I'm not gonna say anything but Simone's mare just killed your original version Susanne. Laughing Laughing Amazing!

Laughing Laughing She certainly is more beautyful , - but fortunately beautyful individuals don't usually kill the rest of us What a Face lol!

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 9:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Laughing Laughing  She certainly is more beautyful , - but fortunately beautyful individuals don't usually kill the rest of us What a Face lol!

lol!
LMAO so true, although I do believe you're a really beautiful Danish queen Sus queen sunny Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:59 pm

Your picture makes her look much better than the catalog - even if she still has some funny bits here and there.

Your pony is a real beauty - about to put on winter fur?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:05 pm

JonasV wrote:
LMAO so true, although I do believe you're a really beautiful Danish queen Sus queen sunny Wink

Holy hamster ! I did not see this Shocked

BIG hug to you, dear Jonas drunken
But, alas, mirrors aren't as nice as they were 30 years ago lol!

Rakel wrote:

Your pony is a real beauty - about to put on winter fur?

Well, he is just loosing the winter fur on the picture. But right now he looks almost the same Wink
Funny, - in the winter coat the hairs on the black spots is longer that the rest Laughing

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:40 pm

That is different.
One of our ponies loses her small spots in her wintercoat. But I will have to check if the fur is longer in the coulored areas scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015   The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The knabstrupper mare from Schleich 2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next