Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullyland panther with revised mould

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Empty
PostSubject: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:37 pm

When Nuuman showed pictures from the stand of Bullyland at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Kosta wrote to me and said that he thought the panter looked different from the on in TAI. Shocked

It certainly looked that way, and of course I had to check  Laughing

And look :  Somebody changed the old, cute and almost toothless panter with the strange shoulder blades into a snarling monster !!!!!  affraid

I have taken some pictures, hope you can see what they did. They took the old mould and filled in something here and there, took off a little here and there, turned the head  and the tail a little, - but kept the old item number  scratch  Laughing
bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Body2_zps5nj46yvi

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Body3_zpstxbdjokw

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Body4_zpsldvlkvtl

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Body_zps4y7dq9zg

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Face1_zpstpye6vcf

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Face2_zpsw1g97byh

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Face3_zpsfkslo3l6

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Paws_zpsudzmqmjl

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Shoulder_zpsnit2zhda

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Bully_Panters_Thighs_zps7j1dtdfz

lol! lol! lol!

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptySun May 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Shocked Great they try to improve Very Happy

This new one looks so much better cheers

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:10 pm

cheers Yahhhh....Thank you very much for this great photos cheers
Susanne, you are the queen of walkarounds, comparisons and catching details sunny
You know, that I`m a fan of black panthers....so I realy like these two models...and
of course, the new one look`s better. Very nice model..not perfect anatomy... but very nice expression ! .. And I realy like that :)))

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:22 am

Thankyou, LeeAnn and Kosta Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:21 am

Great pics Susanne :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:40 pm

It's so interesting to see the old model (even with old item number) with new details Very Happy
Thank you for such nice walkaround and compare, Susanne!

'Til then I walk alone.

bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Dsc_1112
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:57 pm

Kosta with the Eye of the Tiger! cat Very observant is our Bulgarian friend! Thanks Susanne for comparing them! flower

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Kosta with the Eye of the Tiger! cat Very observant is our Bulgarian friend! Thanks Susanne for comparing them! flower

Laughing cheers cat

PostSubject: Re: Bullyland panther with revised mould   bullyland - Bullyland panther with revised mould Empty

Back to top Go down

Bullyland panther with revised mould
Page 1 of 1