Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3

Go down 
+4
widukind
Ana
SUSANNE
Oryx7557
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

Country/State : new zealand

musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 Empty
PostSubject: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:28 am

so today i was in a shop an i found these lil guys.Laughing  i think there made by nayab but im not to sure scratch but i had to buy them cuase i just love this model so i got one to repaint two so here you go my two new musk ox. cheers cheers  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Oryx7557 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:59 am

They are fantastic !!! I love them ! WOW !!! cheers

Your repaint gave a lift, - much better Applause
Amazing how some paint can improve a model Very Happy

PS: could they be from AAA ? scratch

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 am

SUSANNE wrote:
They are fantastic !!! I love them ! WOW !!! cheers

Your repaint gave a lift, - much better Applause
Amazing how some paint can improve a model Very Happy

PS: could they be from AAA ? scratch
thank you susanne Very Happy cheers cheers an it is amazing how much a lil paint can improve a model alot. Very Happy an i dont think so its hollow i think i was thinking nayab or could just be a random china made . scratch
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:00 am

Very, very nice repaint!!! cheers Amazing musk ox I love you

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:53 am

Ana wrote:
Very, very nice repaint!!! cheers Amazing musk ox I love you
thank you ana Very Happy cheers Laughing il upload another photo next to the shleich raindeer so you can see the size Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:55 am

thort ild upload another photo so can see the size Very Happy Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 12:14 pm

Oryx7557 wrote:
.....an i dont think so its hollow i think i was thinking nayab or could just be a random china made . scratch

I did not mean hollow , not neccesarily  Very Happy
It was just because the paintwork looks very much like this wooly rhino from AAA.
Yes, he is hollow, but most AAAs are not, - in my experience at least  Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Btw, - how big is your musk-ox ?

Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 1:08 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Oryx7557 wrote:
.....an i dont think so its hollow i think i was thinking nayab or could just be a random china made . scratch

I did not mean hollow , not neccesarily  Very Happy
It was just because the paintwork looks very much like this wooly rhino from AAA.
Yes, he is hollow, but most AAAs are not, - in my experience at least  Rolling Eyes

Btw, - how big is your musk-ox ?
i think its just a china made one theres no markings on it just says china on the bottom it dose look alot like the aaa tho i can see where your comeing from  an im not to sure on size or scale but its pretty small as can see next to the schleich raindeer in the photo above cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Beautieful repaint :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Lovely model and great repaint, thanks for sharing Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:04 pm

so i did some more work on him today new horns so i thort ild sheare Laughing Laughing  cheers
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Great improvement, - now they look like real muskox-horns cheers

Uroplatus

Uroplatus

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:28 pm

Hi, nice repaint, looks much better.

Abouth the brand of this model, i believe this is the Chick yuet musk ox, a knock off company that also made AAA prehistoric mammal copy's , they came together with this musk ox sometimes, which explains the similar look...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do they also have the Synthetoceras where you bought it?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:33 pm

Uroplatus wrote:

Abouth the brand of this model, i believe this is the Chick yuet musk ox, a knock off company that also made AAA prehistoric mammal copy's , they came together with this musk ox sometimes, which explains the similar look...

Welcome here and thank you for this information :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Uroplatus

Uroplatus

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Uroplatus wrote:

Welcome here and thank you for this information :)

Thanks, your welcome. :)
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 12:50 am

Uroplatus wrote:

hey thankx you for this you found my muskox thats the one theres a whole heap at the shop with lots of other animals haha thanks heaps for shearing that Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:51 pm

That was a great work, I love the repainted version of that musk ox. cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for information! Very Happy

Uroplatus

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Roger wrote:
That was a great work, I love the repainted version of that musk ox. cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], thanks for information! Very Happy

Your very welcome, i actually was a little surprized seeing this figure because they are pretty rare and some of them are sought after by prehistoric animal collectors, like me...
Back to top Go down
Uroplatus

Uroplatus

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:52 pm

Oryx7557 wrote:
Uroplatus wrote:

hey thankx you for this you found my muskox thats the one theres a whole heap at the shop with lots of other animals haha thanks heaps for shearing that Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

I'm happy i could help. Very Happy
If you ever should get back to that shop and could pick me up one of them, or even better, the Synthetoceras , it would be highly appreciated. Wink

PS, sorry for the multiple post, i'm still new here. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:36 am

Uroplatus wrote:
Roger wrote:

Your very welcome, i actually was a little surprized seeing this figure because they are pretty rare and some of them are sought after by prehistoric animal collectors, like me...

I understood it reading your link and also when you asked for synthetoceras. That's collecting life, Oryx is presenting here 2 musk oxen, he is even repainting one of them and other collectors are doing everything to get it. Very Happy Laughing
By the way, there's no problem that you post consecutively but you can quote more than one person in a single post using the multiquote button that is the first at the top right of each post. Click on it in the several posts you want to quote, it will change color to indicate that it is selected and then, when you clic reply to topic, all these posts will be quoted. Very Happy

Uroplatus

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Okay, thanks. :)

Ah well, gladly enough the hunt for a certain model is what makes it so much fun for me and i'm happy for Oryx he has them, and i also like his custom work on it very much.
I'm sure someday i will find me one of them as well. Wink

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Oryx7557

Oryx7557

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:44 am

Uroplatus wrote:
Oryx7557 wrote:
Uroplatus wrote:

I'm happy i could help. Very Happy
If you ever should get back to that shop and could pick me up one of them, or even better, the Synthetoceras , it would be highly appreciated. Wink

PS, sorry for the multiple post, i'm still new here. Embarassed
i sure can next time i go up il grab another one or 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uroplatus

Uroplatus

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:56 pm

That would be awesome, thank you. :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:53 pm

Very good repaint on musk oxen. Well, do you know where can I buy the Nayab musk ox?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 1:45 pm

TheAnimalStudyGuy wrote:
Very good repaint on musk oxen. Well, do you know where can I buy the Nayab musk ox?

I believe Brandom found them trhough auction websites but he can reply better than I.
If you try to search it using Nayab you won't find it much probably. As [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] commented, this mold was used in a set of prehistoric animals under the brand Chick Yuet . Maybe that's a better way to find it. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3   musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

musk ox repaint !! and new horns :3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next