Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd Empty
PostSubject: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Hello again, dear friends!
Now I'm going to introduce you with the second part of THIS set — German Shepherd Very Happy
I've got her not really much time ago, despite I already saw her. But this one was in big farm animals set, and only after some months I seemed to be lucky to find it.
She is pretty small indeed, but looks very well. Good pose of german shepherd, face of real german shepherd... I adore her! You know, I didn't give name to her, she «said» me it by herself — Leeka Laughing
Should say, I always loved german shepherds, but now I became real fan and I even don't know why scratch Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Leeka with Safari ltd German Shepferd:

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:14 pm

Leeka is beautyful cheers
I have her sister, - Roger gave her to me a long time ago, and I love her too ( of course ) Very Happy
She has a very special charm .

Thankyou for the comparison ! I never thought about the Safari Shepherd dog being so much larger Shocked

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Congrats, Susanne Very Happy

I'll publish a walkaround for Safari ltd one tomorrow Wink

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:10 pm

Also a nice dog :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 pm

My elder sister gave me some dogs from that collection and she told me that they're nicer than those more expensive. I told her that I don't collect horses and if she didn't mind, I would find good owners to them. That's why Susanne told that she received one from me. I think Susanne also have another version of that breed. The smaller ones were very nice and I even remember a deer dog, something that I never heard before. Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 6:35 pm

Roger wrote:
My elder sister gave me some dogs from that collection and she told me that they're nicer than those more expensive. I told her that I don't collect horses and if she didn't mind, I would find good owners to them. That's why Susanne told that she received one from me. I think Susanne also have another version of that breed. The smaller ones were very nice and I even remember a deer dog, something that I never heard before. Laughing
Nice story Very Happy
I also think that they're better than some expensive dogs, but in my country Happy Kin is pretty expensive now too Laughing Anyway, I don't regret of spent money, cause their anatomy and details are in very high level.
By the way, deerdog is absolutaly wonderful guy, despite he is miniature pinscher indeed cheers I even couldn't find information about «deerdog» Laughing
I made walkarounds for the most part of this dog collection, but I still need to process the photos Rolling Eyes
I also updated walkaround for Borzoi. Roger, dear friend, I made a mistake when I did do a walkaround for Borzoi, he is not Nayab, but Happy Kin Toys. Could you help me please? Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 am

Sleep Oh, I almost missed your comment. Fortunately, you pmed me about it. I think that a deer dog is just a hunting dog used to hunt deers but I am not knowledgeable about dogs. geek
Looking forward to see your walk arounds. bounce Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:53 am

Roger wrote:
Sleep Oh, I almost missed your comment. Fortunately, you pmed me about it. I think that a deer dog is just a hunting dog used to hunt deers but I am not knowledgeable about dogs. geek
Looking forward to see your walk arounds. bounce Very Happy
If I remember correctly, dogs that were using for this kind of hunting were bigger scratch I think it should be hounds, but not little pinschers. Small dogs breed were created for animals that live in holes.
I processed almost all photos, so it will be soon sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd   Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Kin Toys German Shepherd
Page 1 of 1