Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022

Go down 
+76
Bonnie
Advicot
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Night Elf
landrover
miniNature
A-J
WhiteLightning Wolf
ferrugineigula
Drakulka
Yutyrannus
Dum_my
Shanti
TheSpottedCat
Saien
aneczka92
Roger
MiniZoo
Ana
JonasV
MartinH
costicuba
Mgarat
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
elephas_maximus
Phexedrine
NightLioness
75senta75
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
googie212
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
Lumpasaur
Gregory1007
JackyLovertjex
sadie3112
Noémi
Florian
baltimore zoo
Numa
Dark Pegasus
Jetty
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
Robert
TheLastStardust
Joan Milelire
NandO
SeanieP
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
pm64
bjarki12
Taos
kudu11
donny ong
signatus
cattlecollector
A.R.Garcia
ulinuk
koniminiatures
Miss Jane
SyLoBe
boba_jagoda
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
arafan
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 3:08 am

Oh Anna, they are so beautiful ! I love you
I love them !
And your choice , and how you feld whaching the real horses .. and reading your story, we also can feel it ... and seeing your wonderful models, the picture is complete. The result is great !
I`m sure that these models are giving smile on every person`s face who sees them, like on mine sunny

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 8:02 am

They are amazing!!! I love you I love you I love you

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:43 am

A-J wrote:
They look really great! cheers
And I really like that first picture. So cute I love you

Thank you A-J! glad you like the first photo! Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Your option for a less "formal" circunstance is genial.  I believe equine fans are avid for something different from the traditional sculpts. Paying a homemade figure, especially from a talented and reputated sculptress as you are, should always be compensated with something special and you know exactly how to give it. You are a kind of fresh air in this hobby and surely the most serious collectors of horses will follow and give justice to your works. I find these figures quite natural looking and that's what I enjoy to see when these nobble creatures are replicated. Very Happy

Thank you, dear Roger! Your words mean a lot to me!  I love you  I love you

SUSANNE wrote:
Anna ! They are so, so .... for lack of imagination, all I can say is : wonderful  !!!!!! cheers  I love you  cheers  Applause  cheers  Applause

Thank you, dear Susanne!! cheers

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers
sunny  sunny  sunny  

costicuba wrote:
Oh Anna, they are so beautiful ! I love you
I love them !
And your choice , and how you feld whaching the real horses .. and reading your story, we also can feel it ... and seeing your wonderful models, the picture is complete. The result is great !
I`m sure that these models are giving smile on every person`s face who sees them, like on mine sunny

Thank you, Kosta! Your comment made me really happy, thank you!!

Night Elf wrote:
They are amazing!!! I love you I love you I love you

Thank you!! Very Happy sunny flower

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:10 pm

Beautiful sculptures Anna. The photos are also very artistic and accentuate the details of the figures, which look like porcelain. sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 11:15 am

signatus wrote:
Beautiful sculptures Anna. The photos are also very artistic and accentuate the details of the figures, which look like porcelain. sunny

Thank you, dear Miguel! cheers sunny flower

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:56 pm

It's a long long time since I updated this topic the last time! But it's time to show news (and older news) here Smile
I'd like to start from the old news. Last year (2019) I sculpted a trotting Shetland mare in scale 1/9. I called her Bunnetie. Her name means Great Crested Grebe in Scottish, I continue to give bird-related names to most of my equine resin editions.

Bunnetie got two manes version, the French braid version here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The first mane version was so called diamond braid. Here a dark bay Bunnetie with Breyer Corgi.

I've also painted this foal last year. It's Fazan, 1/20 Lipizzaner foal that I sculpted in 2018.

Last year I also worked on this model. It's Raaf, an old warmblood gelding, modelled after horses from Paardenkamp, it's a stable for old horses where they spend their "retirement". I've finished Raaf last November. And his mold was ready in late December, so he is available since January 2020. Raaf is my biggest resin model to date. He is in scale 1/9 like Breyer Traditional horses. He is similar in size to some of the biggest Breyers. Sculpting took me more than 1,5 year. And my husband tried a new (to us) molding and casting method to make it a hollow cast, otherwise he would be extremely heavy. After many trials we started getting good copies using this method, so I was super happy about that!

I've painted my own Raaf after the oldest horse I ever met, a 41yo Ferry from the Paardenkamp. Ferry was possibly a Polish warmblood, maybe a Silesian, he was born in Poland, and he was bought by a Dutch person in the 90ies and brought to The Netherlands. Smile

Ferry

And my latest work is Skorie, another Shetland, a gelding this time. His name meaning is a young gull in Shetlands' dialect. He's also in 1/9 scale. He's got a winter fur and he's yawning. I've designed him to be a counterpart to Bunnetie, showing two sides of the same breed. I imagined him as a semi wild pony and Bunnetie as an elegant, riding pony, ready for a show. Or maybe it's just the seasonal change and both of them would look the same in the winter?  Wink  
Skorie was available for a short time but sold out. I'll possibly have some more again in the future.
I'm currently painting one  for myself and I hope to show him here soon Smile

I've also painted some models sculpted by other artists. I don't know if it would make sense to make a new topic dedicated to these repaints. Or should I just simply add them here? Smile

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:11 pm

I don't know much about horses, but they look gorgeous and very realistic! Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Thank you Spacelab! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:21 pm

Anna, this is so great, I don't know what to say write affraid

Look at them !!!

I am so extremely lucky to own two, which you made in 2011, and they are outstanding I love you
Since that you have developed your skills, so now ...what can I say...look at Raaf affraid
Who else in the world could do justice to a 41 year old horse and show how beautyful he still is Shocked

Anna, you make my heart sing !!! cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:23 pm

What a joy to see some more of your sculpts here and it is also great to have news from you.
I love especially Raaf, it is perfectly realistic, even the tail is perfect! Very Happy Ferry has a story similar to yours, obviously I am not meaning you are a warmblood. Laughing
Skory is completely crazy, I love it, I hope you remember to show it painted, I've never seen a pony model like this one, I wished he was my friend. Very Happy
I think it is better that you open a different topic to these horses you repainted from other artists and keep this one for your own sculptures as the title suggests. Idea

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Ana wrote:

And my latest work is Skorie, another Shetland, a gelding this time. His name meaning is a young gull in Shetlands' dialect. He's also in 1/9 scale. He's got a winter fur and he's yawning. I've designed him to be a counterpart to Bunnetie, showing two sides of the same breed. I imagined him as a semi wild pony and Bunnetie as an elegant, riding pony, ready for a show. Or maybe it's just the seasonal change and both of them would look the same in the winter?  Wink  
Skorie was available for a short time but sold out. I'll possibly have some more again in the future.
I've also painted some models sculpted by other artists. I don't know if it would make sense to make a new topic dedicated to these repaints. Or should I just simply add them here? Smile

I am sure Skorie and Bunettie could be the same pony Very Happy
Somehow I like Skorie' style  best Laughing

My personal opinion is it would be great if you make two topics, but that doesn't mean that you have to ,. of course Wink

Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Wonderful models and especially like the yawning Shetland!! Applause Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 5:14 pm

Thanks so much friends! I'm very happy to read your kind comments I love you

@Roger, thank you! Indeed, Ferry's story was a bit like mine Laughing I've even tried to talk to him in Polish but he didn't seem to understand tongue

I'll for sure show you a painted version of Skorie as soon as it's ready.
For the other horses I painted I'll open a new topic soon, I think it's indeed better to keep this one only for the one I sculpted Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 6:43 pm

Phantastic work

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon May 04, 2020 10:29 pm

Oh, Anna, big congrats to improving your skills!
I still have some of early Mojö horses and I can’t believe how much your style is different now. And I still love your oldies, as they have their own soul. Not just horses seemed to be sold as beautiful pieces of plastic.
And now... just WOW. I admire Raaf especially, he looks like he’s got something inside, a story, which makes him be more complex.

And yes, now I’m looking forward for your repaints bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyTue May 05, 2020 8:44 am

cheers cheers cheers
It is so much joy, to watch your amazing works dear Anna!
Thank you very much for sharing again.
All your models are not only masterpieces, they also have soul .
I love them all . They look amazing even only white, and painted : out of space ! Applause Applause Applause

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyWed May 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Thanks so much Andreas, Anasta and Kosta! I'm really happy to read that you like them! Thanks so much for your kind words sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:11 pm

I've finished painting Skorie and yesterday I had a chance to take some photos of him :)
He's a pintaloosa, his color and pattern are based on a pony from the local riding club.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 3:34 pm

Such a beautiful piece, it looks it has real fur. Skorie surely deserves the highest score and painted like that it is even more fabulous! Thanks also for your wonderful pictures, they are always very pleasant to watch. Very Happy

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:07 pm

Thank you very much Roger! I'm happy to hear that you like him Very Happy

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 4:10 pm

Very Happy Applause cheers queen Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Oh ! My ! Goodness !!! affraid affraid affraid cheers

Anna, I think this is the best model and the best paintwork you have ever done !!!
And I do not write "done so far" , because I can not imagine it can be done any better Shocked

WOW I love you I love you drunken cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Great work

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Amazing sculpture and painting. It's a piece of art!

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Thanks so much Lucky Luke, Susanne, Andreas and Rogergvg!
I'm so happy to read you kind comments, thank you, thank you, thank you! Very Happy sunny sunny flower

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next