Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022

Go down 
+76
Bonnie
Advicot
rogerpgvg
spacelab
Night Elf
landrover
miniNature
A-J
WhiteLightning Wolf
ferrugineigula
Drakulka
Yutyrannus
Dum_my
Shanti
TheSpottedCat
Saien
aneczka92
Roger
MiniZoo
Ana
JonasV
MartinH
costicuba
Mgarat
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
elephas_maximus
Phexedrine
NightLioness
75senta75
widukind
Kikimalou
Wilorvise
googie212
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Tarunyada
Lumpasaur
Gregory1007
JackyLovertjex
sadie3112
Noémi
Florian
baltimore zoo
Numa
Dark Pegasus
Jetty
Geospiza fortis
Bloodrayne
Robert
TheLastStardust
Joan Milelire
NandO
SeanieP
Silver Unicornis
lucky luke
pm64
bjarki12
Taos
kudu11
donny ong
signatus
cattlecollector
A.R.Garcia
ulinuk
koniminiatures
Miss Jane
SyLoBe
boba_jagoda
scot(t)
Elros Alvar
HKHollinstone
Bonobo
Zelvik
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
arafan
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 3:52 pm

Oh golly where have I been? He's gorgeous I love you and his expression is exquisite, he reminds me of a Shetland I had (I didn't like him) who bit my dog and killed one of my Saanen goats

Just a question how are you so good at sculpting and painting?! Every single figure you've posted looks too real toy be a plastic/resin figure

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 2:50 am

Wow Anna, it look`s amazingly beautiful, real, full of life..
This model is so masterly sculpted and now, so masterly painted.
If I have to choose a pattern, I am sure, I can`t choose a better one.
The way you painted it is just magnificent ..
Skorie look`s like out of this world .. Laughing .. I know, that this doesn`t make sence .. Very Happy
But because it is made it just perfect...and on this wolrd, we don`t have perfect things.. :)
And knowing, that his color and pattern are based on a real pony, makes it even more special :)
Well done ! Applause Applause Applause

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Thank you so much, Adam, and Kosta! cheers  I'm sorry for answering so late! I forgot to check this topic regularly. Embarassed
Kosta, I'm happy to hear you like his color! Since I met the pony, I knew I need to paint this pattern on a model.
Adam, I'm sorry to hear that your pony bit your dog and killed a goat! That's very sad! One could wonder where the aggression came from but it's probably too late for that. Sometimes things like that happen.
Thank you for your compliments about my works. There's no secret to building a skill, just practice, practice, and lots of practice. And don't give up even if it's not going great in the beginning.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 2:53 pm

Today I'd like to introduce my new model. Say hello to my new Connemara mare Éigrit! She's a 1/20 scale model. Éigrit is an adult mare in a summer coat in a relaxed standing position. Her name is bird-inspired, as most of the names of my resins and means egret in Irish.

The inspiration to create this model came to me after one of my trips to Ireland (oh the times before the pandemic). I've met a lovely, older Connemara mare standing alone in the pasture near the beautiful cliffs.
I've started this model with the older mare in mind. But during the work, it went a bit different direction, as it sometimes happens. I'm sure I'll come back to my memories of the older mare again in the future, but first, let's welcome her younger sister Smile

She's not available yet, but at least one copy will be a prize in my Winter Fun Photo Show! As an edition this model will be available early next year  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Oh my goodness- wow! Shocked Shocked Applause Applause cheers cheers
I wish I could sculpt like that- it is just perfect, beautiful, amazing! Applause Applause sunny Every detail is just right- I'm really looking forward to seeing it painted! bounce
How do you do it- it is such a stunning sculpture! Very Happy Shocked And how amazing that you can make your own copies, I'd love to know how to do this but I've heard that it's very tricky to do!
But congratulations on such a superb model! santa
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:44 pm

Thanks so much Bonnie Smile
I'm happy to read that you like this model! Very Happy I need to paint one, yes Very Happy Probably in grey, but Connemara ponies can have different colors too, so I'll need to think.

Making copies is a bit complicated but with some determination you can learn it too. There are tutorials where you can learn it. Try searching "silicone molds" and "casting resin models" on you tube for example. And similar terms. I posted some links in tutorials section of this forum in the past but I'm not sure if they are still active. If you consider learning this, please, always remember about your safety! You will need a special mask, and rubber gloves every time you work with those materials (silicone and resin).

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Thank you so much Ana I'll definitely research this! Very Happy bounce Maybe there is a company I can find who will do it for me, because it does sound very complicated!
And I am very excited to see the painted finish! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 5:35 pm

Oh Ana, she is pretty! She will be even prettier painted!! Wow!!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 5:41 pm

Thanks so much Shanti! Very Happy I hope she will look nice when painted Very Happy

Back to top Go down
spacelab

spacelab

Country/State : Greece

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 6:10 pm

I love it! There is a certain characteristic charm in your sculpting style that makes your models very recognizable even to an ignorant like me.
Also, I'm finally the happy owner of Southlands Brumby stallion, I believe this is a masterpiece! Fantastic! Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 11:36 pm

That is a perfect sculpt in every detail. I think figures like these deserve subtle colors, as less distracting as possible because the sculpting must be enjoyed without any flashy details. Shades and shades are enough to show this model on its splendor. However, I know that regardless of the colour, your good aestetic sense will always prevail. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 4:26 am

Some really splendid works of art here!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 8:07 am

Ohhh! SO beautyful drunken I love you

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2020 6:25 pm

Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 4:34 pm

spacelab wrote:
I love it! There is a certain characteristic charm in your sculpting style that makes your models very recognizable even to an ignorant like me.  
Also, I'm finally the happy owner of Southlands Brumby stallion, I believe this is a masterpiece! Fantastic! Applause

Thank you! That's cool to hear about the style Very Happy And I'm so happy to hear that you like the Brumby stallion! He was one of my favorite projects so far  Very Happy

Roger wrote:
That is a perfect sculpt in every detail. I think figures like these deserve subtle colors, as less distracting as possible because the sculpting must be enjoyed without any flashy details. Shades and shades are enough to show this model on its splendor. However, I know that regardless of the colour, your good aestetic sense will always prevail. flower
Thanks so much Roger! That means a lot to me!  sunny

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Some really splendid works of art here!

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! SO beautyful drunken I love you

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause Applause

Thanks so much for all the good words about my work, friends!! sunny sunny cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 2:56 pm

I can't believe for how long I haven't posted anything new in this thread!
Finally, after 18months from the last post (!) I have a new sculpt to show you Very Happy
He's not even 100% finished yet, may need some small tweaks, and some prepping before I can start making a mold.
His name is Bluebird and he's a pony colt. I started with Konik in mind but I think he may suit other, slightly heavier pony breeds better. I'll are more pictures when he's finished, I hope you like him!
Oh, and the scale is 1/9 Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 3:22 pm

Oh my gosh he is so terribly cute!!! Look at his little tongue.  Applause Great work Ana!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rogerpgvg

rogerpgvg

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 5:57 pm

Looks great, I like his face with tongue sticking out.

thebritfarmer

Country/State : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:23 pm

He is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 6:47 pm

Very cute!! Love the tongue! Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2022 7:44 pm

You always show something untraditional even when working at a traditional scale. Razz
One more wonderful equine from your studios. cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 1:30 pm

Thank you friends for all your kind comments Smile sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 3:04 pm

A real little charmer !!! cheers

Anna, not even have you coulht every detail in the anatomy of a pony foal, you also called this "special" that makes everyone say "ohhhhh I love you ", and his mum willing to go throung snow and fire to keep him safe drunken

I am sure he just had a nice, warm drink of milk, and he has hardly sunk the last drop before he is looking for new adventures, whih his anxious mum keeping a good eye on him Laughing

George

George

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2022 4:37 pm

Utterly adorable, I was smiling at the sight of a cute native-type pony foal anyway (so many foal sculpts are arabian, draft, or leggy riding-horse-type), then noticed the tongue - a brilliant touch to add so much extra foalish character to his pose and expression.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022   zebra - Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022 - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna's Horse Sculptures-update-November 29th 2022
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next