Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures

Go down 
+53
arafan
Duck-Anch-Amun
MartinH
Ana
LeeAnn
Carola
Jetty
TheSpottedCat
Kikimalou
Ludichris1
Dum_my
Sergey
widukind
Silver Unicornis
Night Elf
jarda
pm64
A.R.Garcia
bjarki12
Dutch Bear
Midnight wolf stables
rattyrattera
Shardur
Tupolew Tu-154
Dinofiel
shadoweon
costicuba
Tove
Bloodrayne
Geospiza fortis
weaselfan93
Kristie
Deseo
MARTINLATIN
Bonobo
lucky luke
NightLioness
donny ong
LukaLeon085
halichoeres
bojan
Rhamphorhynchus
Juan Andrés
Tarunyada
sphyrna18
john2xtheman
Roger
ze_neto
sbell
QuollMate
Saarlooswolfhound
SUSANNE
Takama
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Dinosaur Revolution wrote:
The new horses are so ugly. Did they change the Sculptor?
Something was said about the horse line, but not sure what. Of course, I neither collect horses, nor really carry many in my store, so I don't pay as much attention.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 7:26 pm

Sean, do you know when official pics will be available?
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

I honestly don't know. I received my info, but they seem to have slowed the reveal process, and I don't know why.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:13 pm

sbell wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I honestly don't know. I received my info,  but they seem to have slowed the reveal process, and I don't know why.

Ok, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:13 pm

sbell wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I honestly don't know. I received my info,  but they seem to have slowed the reveal process, and I don't know why.

Thanks!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 12:40 am

Dinosaur Revolution wrote:
The new horses are so ugly. Did they change the Sculptor?

Welcome! Very Happy They are redesigning their horse collection completely this year. These molds seem to be new I still don't know if previous were retired in fact and those are the only available to 2016. :)
Curiously, I find them very promising but I assume that they break completely with the design we are used these days. :)

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:47 pm

I was exited to hear 6 new horses..
But when i see these .. i'm like ... what have they done...
The with Safari arbian mare is one of my fav's
but when i see these cataloge pic's i'm very unsure ..
the only good thing i see is ther are in active pose not 'just standing there'.
But the colors and the deatailles are not very clear in this one pic sow let there be hope ..

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 8:16 pm

The pictures are available! I won't do them all at once, because I'm at work and they're really big!

Megamouth shark

Bonnethead shark

Another Great White--but it looks good, better than the original. Probably not as big as the new CollectA one.

Blue octopus

Grizzly bear

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 10:59 pm

sbell wrote:
The pictures are available! I won't do them all at once, because I'm at work and they're really big!

Thanks Sean, that's really great. Please let the rest of the work with me, I'll find time during this night to upload the rest of pictures using the link of those you posted. Thanks! Very Happy

... Work is done, pictures can be seen on first page. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:44 am

Dum_my wrote:
I was exited to hear 6 new horses..
But when i see these .. i'm like ... what have they done...
The with Safari arbian mare is one of my fav's
but when i see these cataloge pic's i'm very unsure ..
the only good thing i see is ther are in active pose not 'just standing there'.
But the colors and the deatailles are not very clear in this one pic sow let there be hope ..
I liked the previous line of horses and I agree that their painting was their weakness. Sculpting was generally very good in my opinion. I was also expecting a better compromise of Safari with painting once horse collectors are usually very exigent in this regard. I agree newer ones doesn't look very detailed and painting keeps apparently in a not very high level. Though, I am excited to see them in real to judge better. :bounece:

WINNER'S CIRCLE

151805 Trakehner Stallion

152105 Hanoverian Mare

152205 Hanoverian Stallion

152305 Palomino Mustang Stallion

152405 Pinto Mustang Mare

152505 Trakehner Mare

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:45 am

At "Spielzeug-Günstig" you also can find them. I hope i can tell this name.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 2:14 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
At "Spielzeug-Günstig" you also can find them. I hope i can tell this name.

Of course you can use that name. By the way, I added links to Dragons and Mythical Realms... Minis missing... but now I am game over. Laughing

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:47 am

These horses actually aren't all that bad! I mean, they're not great showing wise but they're quite charming. I really like the Trakehner mare! With a good paintjob I think they would all be pretty nice.

This new sculptor definitely has potential, I'm excited to see how their skill progresses over the years.

Ludichris1

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:59 am

Can't help but find those horses really weird-looking Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:30 am

Thank you Sbell and Tupolew Tu-154 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheSpottedCat

TheSpottedCat

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 8:59 am

I'm really not impressed with the safari horses, or much of the other animals either.
On one hoof hand it's nice to know I don't want them as my wishlist is far to great already.
On the other, it's always fun to see new things one would like to collect Smile in this case, I pass.
But I do like the look of the swiss bull. His feet look a little weird, but I don't know all to much about cattle anatomy.
I look forward to see the cattles in inhands photos anyway. And I like the ferret, but nothing I'm looking to buy.
The pig looks cute, I will probably buy it someday as a present for a pig collector I know.
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:16 pm

Well, no safari horses for me this year, I don't like them, but I do like the duckling , the Deer and the Moose.... and maybe the Mockingbird.... I also collect kaketoes but don't like the painting on this one..... Mad
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks a lot for sharing the photos Very Happy

The horses are interesting. Very new style. Looking forward to see them in hand.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 3:57 pm

I really do think the paintwork is making the horses look worse. I made these quick and ugly mockups, I think these two look much better in buckskin and palomino!

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:04 pm

Ludichris1 wrote:
Can't help but find those horses really weird-looking Wink [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Me too.
A good figure has not only a good sculpt, but rather a good paintjob.

But i like the gnomes, the scylla, the dragons and the dinosaurs. Fantasy is great from safari.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:59 pm

I really don't like the horses, but everything else looks great!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:03 pm

So these are all of the new releases from safari?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:24 pm

I think the new Safari horses look quite cartoony. They will probably work well with disney and similar characters. They lack realism. And the paintwork is not realistic too. But I think they will be playable also because of that Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 7:46 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
So these are all of the new releases from safari?

Yes, I'll include links to Minis later but that's all. :)
I enjoy reading all different opinions about these new horses, I think this is the most important matter regarding Safari 2016 releases. :)

Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:44 pm

That are 73 new figures, that is reasonable.
But collecta...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures   Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd 2016 releases with pictures
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next