Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo gaur walkaround

Go down 
+24
lucky luke
bojan
cattlecollector
PeGe
Tupolew Tu-154
pm64
scot(t)
ken yeo
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Yurumi
sg.de
Bloodrayne
Saarlooswolfhound
arafan
Roger
Egbert
pouchedrat
Ana
skysthelimit
Duck-Anch-Amun
Carola
SUSANNE
75senta75
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:42 am

Congratulations to Yvette and Ralf! The pictures of the Gaur are a joy to see. I'm looking forward to seeing it myself!!
Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 2:39 pm

That gaur ! I faint....! can't wait to have him ! and Ralf ! seeing all the 2013 Mojo together it's a great emotion thanks for the photos...to everyone of you:bounce: bounce 
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Congratulation. They look cool.

Yurumi

Country/State : Leipzig, GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:39 pm

Many thanks my dear friends Very Happy....but Neutral Shocked What a Face ...now I am a bit sad yet, I have just discovered when unpacking that in the second Pronghorn a horn and an ear is broken off. Crying or Very sad Sad

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:21 pm

Yurumi wrote:
Many thanks my dear friends Very Happy....but NeutralShocked What a Face ...now I am a bit sad yet, I have just discovered when unpacking that in the second Pronghorn a horn and an ear is broken off. Crying or Very sad Sad
Oh, no! Sad I'm sure you can return it for an unbroken one. Very Happy 

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Grrr,..now i know that i forgot to order stoat and pronghorn from sg,...And i wasn't allowed to buy several clouded leopards. But i think it's fair to support the first distributor (MPV) too, so let's have some Gaur with company there,... Very Happy

cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:34 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats Yurumi and Yvette! Beautiful models, especially guar, of course. drunkencheers

James, do you know when Hobby Lobby stores in the US will have the 2013 or even some of the 2012 Mojoe Fun figures? The store near me still does not have Anna's Fjord mare that I've been waiting for. Sad 
I was there yesterday, and they had a few of the 2013 releases. Whitetail, pronghorn, etc. (No Gaur Sad  )
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Thank you all for your comments.sunny  Ralf, you have made very good photos!drunken 
Oliver, it's nice to see you here.cheers 

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:19 am

cattlecollector wrote:
Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats Yurumi and Yvette! Beautiful models, especially guar, of course. drunkencheers

James, do you know when Hobby Lobby stores in the US will have the 2013 or even some of the 2012 Mojoe Fun figures? The store near me still does not have Anna's Fjord mare that I've been waiting for. Sad 
I was there yesterday, and they had a few of the 2013 releases. Whitetail, pronghorn, etc. (No Gaur Sad  )
Thanks, I'm going tomorrow so hopefully they have what I'm looking for. Wink

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:29 pm

My friend Andy, from the figurenmagazin have done a video from the Mojö Fun new items 2013.
It's german sorry

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Very nice video, many thanks to you and of course to Andy! cheers
I shouldn't watch it, it will be a very hard task to resist to Mojo prehistoric mammals, they are all fabulous, hyaenodon and daeodon are superb figures! cheers
Well, wildlife we already know, many masterpieces in just a single year.
It is a pitty for me that Andy recorded it in German language, it would be much better in Portuguese. Laughing
I see that Andy is not confortable with some species what is normal and shows how diversified and full of obscure creatures is the splendid Mojo 2013 range. Very Happy

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Nice video but I wish I could understand what he said Laughing Anyway it was nice to see it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Egbert

Egbert

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Hi All

Good news for Trenton and 4U (I don't have your name, really sorry Rolling Eyes )
Today H&H and TGF will receive stock of the Gaur and other final 2013 Mojo animals.

Hope thats OK Very Happy 

For Hobby Lobby, unfortunately they are such a big company that they only make selections one time per year (around April). So once the selection process is finished that will be the line -up for the year ahead. However once i know next years line up i will be sure to let everyone know.

Have a lovely day everyone sunny 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Egbert wrote:
Hi All

Good news for Trenton and 4U (I don't have your name, really sorry Rolling Eyes )
Today H&H and TGF will receive stock of the Gaur and other final 2013 Mojo animals.

Hope thats OK Very Happy 

For Hobby Lobby, unfortunately they are such a big company that they only make selections one time per year (around April). So once the selection process is finished that will be the line -up for the year ahead. However once i know next years line up i will be sure to let everyone know.

Have a lovely day everyone sunny 
Darn, I'll have to order the fjord online then. Hmm, unless Outback Toys has it in store, when I visit in January. drunken  Thank you James for your kind help! cheers(That is okay, you can call me 4U Wink)

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:40 am

Instead of opening another topic, I'll post my Mojö newcomers here:
First the welcoming committee (the 4 I already had, amazing Sloth was a gift from Mojö)
Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 DSCN3898_700x700_100KB_zps2f43cfc8
and the newcomers (still missing the gentoo penguin, whitetailed stag, moose and black arabian stallion)
Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 DSCN3905_700x700_100KB_zpsba722b7d
It was worth waiting for these 12, because almost every figurine has the incredible paint that is scratchess & marks free! Applause

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:53 am

Lovely group shot!

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:01 pm

cheers cheers Perfect group!cheers cheers 

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:31 pm

Very nice group of animals. The word collection makes all sense when such a diversity is offered. Diversity is not only when 10 obscure animals closely related are released but mainly when the several different and not related groups of animals are represented. I enjoy it clearly in Mojo range although 2014 is not as rich in diversity as it was the spectacular 2013. Though, quality is increasing and it is good when every year a brand is giving a step forward. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Congrats! Great newbies! cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Great photos, Bojan cheers Indeed a mixed crowd! I wonder the havoc it would be if all these met eachother like this IRL Shocked 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:30 pm

I like your newcomers Bojan! cheers Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Ana wrote:
I like your newcomers Bojan! :cheers:Congratulations!
Thank you everyone. And Anna, congratulations to you, you made half of them! Applause 

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Ralf and Yvette Very Happy and thank you for the good pics. I wish I will complete my Möjo harvest before 2014 Wink 
Sleep affraid 

Applause cheers sunny Cool bounce bounce drunken 
Back to top Go down
joserjoser

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:57 am

Hi guys, the 3rd December I placed an order on H & H Winners' Circle. I live in Italy. Do you know how can I track the order on the website? The same day I sent them two emails but they didn't answer me. Today is December 8. It 's normal? I also believe that they still have not sent me anything. Someone has got already ordered on this site? Thank you.
Back to top Go down
joserjoser

Country/State : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 am

PS: my order is Mojo Fun (with Gaur)Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojo gaur walkaround   Mojo gaur walkaround - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo gaur walkaround
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next